• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rainbow Six: Siege |OT| Idris Elba sold separately

How infuriating. Im the last guy and my team decides to kick me for reasons unknown to me. Fuck that party abuse

We've done it once before to someone without a mic. We kept telling him where they were coming from and he set up the barricade in the opposite direction and had his back to the window they were breaching. This is after him not using his specials and constantly sticking his face in the firefight, which made us stop shooting. The vote kick with him being the last person hopefully sent a message.

I'm sure that wasn't you.

Just came across our first cheating cunts on that level with the big ship. They immediately ran outside to camp our spawn points at the start of every defensive round.

Absolute fucking shitbags.

It was casual. Wasnt getting in anyone's way. I decided to flank from downstairs and work my way up

Perhaps it was because they were expecting something of me since they were using mics. My fault in that case, as I didnt set up my party chat to hear game chat

Drewfonse

It was casual. Wasnt getting in anyone's way. I decided to flank from downstairs and work my way up

Perhaps it was because they were expecting something of me since they were using mics. My fault in that case, as I didnt set up my party chat to hear game chat

No, actually,fuck them. Kicking someone because they are not playing the game according to your wishes is ridiculous.

How about saving the kicks for egregious issues? I've been kicked because someone ran into the room that I had just Fuzed, and they died. Would me using a mic have helped avoid this? Yes. But not everyone uses a mic, and accidents happen. And new-ish players who set up in the wrong spot and don't use their specials also happens. Part of the learning process.

Now, if you are playing ranked...completely disregard what I just saud.

I agree with playing ranked. I am pretty sure I could have flanked and caught at least 1 enemy off guard. I was also using the guy with the flash shield. Not much I could do to protect them, unless they wanted my cover. Who knows.

Anyways, can I use R6 credit to buy renown?

Can credit buy dlc operators?

I agree with playing ranked. I am pretty sure I could have flanked and caught at least 1 enemy off guard. I was also using the guy with the flash shield. Not much I could do to protect them, unless they wanted my cover. Who knows.

Anyways, can I use R6 credit to buy renown?

Can credit buy dlc operators?

Lol, Blitz should be leading the charge. You were playing him incorrectly. But the whole game is about that. You'll continue to learn more about the nuance of the game the more you play it.

Just shot a teammate in the head again

Drone was placed on couch, shot at it, he passed by, dead

Apologized again. He was totally cool with it. We did win the game in an awesome comeback

KodaRuss

Just shot a teammate in the head again

Drone was placed on couch, shot at it, he passed by, dead

Apologized again. He was totally cool with it. We did win the game in an awesome comeback

Probably wait to kill drones until the action phase starts. That is usually what I do unless they are hiding under something. They will be stuck where they are for at least 4 seconds or so easily dispatched.

Probably wait to kill drones until the action phase starts. That is usually what I do unless they are hiding under something. They will be stuck where they are for at least 4 seconds or so easily dispatched.

Yeah, for sure. Im learning slowly.

Not feeling the secure mode though. Bomb defusal is the most fun because you have to spread out a little more

Also, is there any reason not to use things like grip? Seems there's no downside or alternative. Which is weird to me since it means everyone will run grip

Yeah, unless your team is doing a great job keeping them from the objective, once the drones find the target, leave em alone (unless they're already stationary or something).

Klyka

Banned
I just did a damn clutch round as Glaz on Kanal.

Fucking intense this game,I swear. All your teammates silently watching, all pressure on you as the clock ticks down, hostage in your sights.

Such a well made game, geez.

DEcPq8z.png

Time to waste at work, here's the stats of our game last thursday!
I should've added a hostage kill counter.

KodaRuss

Yeah, for sure. Im learning slowly.

Not feeling the secure mode though. Bomb defusal is the most fun because you have to spread out a little more

Also, is there any reason not to use things like grip? Seems there's no downside or alternative. Which is weird to me since it means everyone will run grip

Use a grip on every weapon that has one.

January 14th - 7-8PMEST

1.Mike_Hawk689
2.alpinestars1980
3.Gaz_RB
4.Heavy_Hushed
5.Teasing_Pink

Hopefully we can fill 20 players on short notice where Team 1 vs T2, T3vsT4. Winner of both and losers of both.
If we end up filling spots for 10 then we can do another game like last week.
Worst case scenario we end up having confirmed players to team up for casual/ranked.

Valkrai

Was playing with a 5 man and enemy team had a waller. Fortunately one of our teammates is a beast and rekt all of them with the other team calling hacks. Curbstomped 4-0

January 14th - 7-8PMEST

1.Mike_Hawk689
2.alpinestars1980
3.Gaz_RB
[snipped for space]
Hopefully we can fill 20 players on short notice where Team 1 vs T2, T3vsT4. Winner of both and losers of both.
If we end up filling spots for 10 then we can do another game like last week.
Worst case scenario we end up having confirmed players to team up for casual/ranked.

I'd be game. Psn is Teasing_Pink, same as gaf. Just picked this up a couple days ago. Ran through all the situations and did a number of terrorist hunts, but haven't actually done any competitive multiplayer yet. Should be fun to do so with gaffers!

I finished all the situations, time to try the real game out. I'm on XBox, GT is the same as my name here if anyone wants to play.

Rainbow Six Vegas Xbox code:

Can I play with u guys? Still learning the maps though, and dont have all the operators

And man, communication cones naturally in this game. You just mic up and start talking

Problem is, Im not into these people shouting faggot at the enemies, which seems to happen a lot. Just not comfortable with that

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Can I play with u guys? Still learning the maps though, and dont have all the operators

And man, communication cones naturally in this game. You just mic up and start talking

Problem is, Im not into these people shouting faggot at the enemies, which seems to happen a lot. Just not comfortable with that
What system are you on? I cannot recall.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Wow, not my night. Just lost 10 games in a row. WTF.

Went like 8 and 2 yesterday.

Send me a fr I'll play with you and help you through your journey of success. Major key.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
You guys mind if I join in? Haven't made the dip into multiplayer yet but have done decently well in terrorist hunt. PSN: farfromfinished
I don't mind. I'm a casual player though.

Damn it Ubisoft, I finally get my NAT set to Open, and it's back to Moderate. What the hell?

Got mine open. Which port are u using?

Also, Ill add u guys above!

And man this game is SO good. I swear it never felt this smooth and good in the beta. I am so amazed by the graphics/artstyle and gunplay. I wish I could access the beta to see if my memory is just betraying me

I REALLY hope they have some good support for this game. Games like BF4 have a shocking amount of support. I desperately want to be able to kill lights and play with NVG. I like the situations but cant get over it being 30 FPS. Any chance they can update this for PS4? Ill take a 720p downgrade if it can be done

Is there aim assist in multiplayer? Also, should I be tweaking deadzones? It seems fine at the moment.

I love Defuse mode. If you kill all attackers, do you still need to destroy a planted defuser?

One thing that I cant get over: the characters are playing agains themselves right? Rainbow vs. Rainbow?

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
I'm trying out terrorist hunt, and having no luck at getting a game to start. It always finds 3 other players with one missing one, and just hangs there forever. What's up with that?

I'm trying out terrorist hunt, and having no luck at getting a game to start. It always finds 3 other players with one missing one, and just hangs there forever. What's up with that?
Pretty sure it's a known matchmaking bug, that is supposed to be fixed in an upcoming patch. Sometimes it just takes forever to match up that fifth player. But it eventually does.

Top Bottom