• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rainbow Six: Siege |OT| Idris Elba sold separately

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Why would someone straight up lie to us like that? :'(
Probably not intentionally... maybe didn't realize it wasn't true.

Or maybe there's a wrinkle. For example, I did my test in a Hunt map. Didn't want to join a PvP to dick around. So I didn't exactly conduct exhausted testing lol.

Klyka

Banned
Probably not intentionally... maybe didn't realize it wasn't true.

Or maybe there's a wrinkle. For example, I did my test in a Hunt map. Didn't want to join a PvP to dick around. So I didn't exactly conduct exhausted testing lol.

Me and a friend tested it in a custom game on PC.
No matter what we tried,whether using controller or mouse+keyboard, it did nothing at all.

They need to patch that exploit to get out during prep phase....like yesterday. That should be priority number 1.

Thankfully this particular bug hasn't happened to me yet. Priority No.1 should be fixing the wall clipping. That shit genuinely ruins everything. I find myself actively not going next to walls and barricades while defending in case I clip out through them giving away my position.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Thankfully this particular bug hasn't happened to me yet. Priority No.1 should be fixing the wall clipping. That shit genuinely ruins everything. I find myself actively not going next to walls and barricades while defending in case I clip out through them giving away my position.
They must not fix this until I get my "meat wall" trophy for killing with a breach charge.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Also, kinda off topic, but do you guys like Splinter Cell and what's that other one... GRAW? I cant remember what it stands for.

Edit: Ghost Recon!

Seems those are 3rd person, but was the MP as popular as Siege? I know Splinter Cell Blacklist had a MP mode...but was that as popular as Siege? I never hear anyone talk about that game.

It seems all these Tom Clancy games are the only ones delivering in its genre of tactical shooters. Did you guys play those games last gen? I've literally never played a Tom Clancy game but have noticed now the variety of titles.

Just curious if you guys are hardcore fans or if you're new to these kind of games.

Ghost recon on the original Xbox is pretty much all I played aside from PSO. It was awesome.

Klyka

Banned
The L1 and R1 trick? I've been doing it for weeks, you can literally see the gauge speed up as you tap the buttons alternately.

Then this might be a PS4 or XBONE thing because we tested it with 5 people on PC now on both controllers and mouse+keyboard and there is no way to change the speed in any way.

I also feel there would be tons of videos and reddit PSAs about this already, especially from competitive gamers, so I find it awkward that apparently just one or two people here on GAF know about this.

edit: I just tried everything about this AGAIN and there isn't even a millisecond of speedup no matter what you do. Please provide video proof, which shouldn't be hard for you.

uncapped

This game is incredibly tough with just 2 people in a squad playing terrorist hunt on normal. I've very surprised at that.. Playing with full squads certainly didn't leave me feeling the game was overly difficult. But with 2 people, it's a different story.. I like the challenge level

Just picked up game for 5 bucks by trading in some old-ass dvds. So excited to play. What are good operators no one uses , especially for helping team/support

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Almost pulled out a 3v5 win. We were down 3-0, had just 3 guys left on the team, and went into Overtime, lost 3-5 in the end. That was a pretty awesome experience I have to say.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Just got this game today. Didn't play the beta cuz the servers were never active, but man this game is super intense and all I'm doing are the missions with AI bots. I'm having so much fun lol

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Just picked up game for 5 bucks by trading in some old-ass dvds. So excited to play. What are good operators no one uses , especially for helping team/support

Easiest, best defensive operator to be for the team is Rook. He lay's down a bag of armor plates that boost everyone's defense which will help out your whole team big time. His MP5K is a great smg too.

Rook, Castle, Mute, Jager/Bandit, Pulse/Dock/Kapkan, Tachanka in that order of importance for team composition in my opinion. Though each defender has a very specific area that they excel at. Bandit and Mute together can essentially lock off entire walls and are great combos for each other if they work together. And Pulse/Jager are probably the two best roaming defenders.

tumblr_mw4a06I7sL1t12839o1_400.gif

I love the authenticity Ubisoft have put into the killcams.

zpvAzm.gif

Given that the actual match didn't show Rook in the room, the sad reality is that neither the killcam, or the actual game represented anything close to what actually happened here.

K.Sabot

So I just bought this game, PS4. I really wanted to play it in beta, but due to connection problems and the like, I couldn't.

What tips do you guys have for a noob who is more used to Black Ops III?

Anyone else notice an issue with transitioning to the pistol when your primary is empty? My it's just on the XBOX, but I always have to hit Y twice. If the primary is out and I hit Y he starts to pull out the pistol, then puts it away and starts reloading the primary. It's stupid and does it every time. Needs fixed.

Drewfonse

So I just bought this game, PS4. I really wanted to play it in beta, but due to connection problems and the like, I couldn't.

What tips do you guys have for a noob who is more used to Black Ops III?

Slow the fuck down. Peek around corners. Tight, controlled bursts are your best friend. Learn to rappel upside down outside of windows to take people by surprise.

Follow more experienced operators around as an Attacker. Rook is a great Defender who doesn't take any additional skill to utilize properly.

Have fun.It's amazing.

Slow the fuck down. Peek around corners. Tight, controlled bursts are your best friend. Learn to rappel upside down outside of windows to take people by surprise.

Follow more experienced operators around as an Attacker. Rook is a great Defender who doesn't take any additional skill to utilize properly.

Have fun.It's amazing.

So I have heard.

So I bought it

I got some ubi $ too...I can buy skins and boosters with it apparently

But can I just save it and buy the dlc operators?

Also, quick impressions:

-accidentally downed my teammate but he was able to be helped back up. Apologized profusely

-insta unlocked 3 guys since I did a situation and had a renown boost from the bundle i bought

-initially was put off by the game. Situation is 30 fps right? It was very rough

-MP feels great. 60 FPS greatness. Am I crazy to think that the beta didnt feel as smooth? It's so buttery good

-i really love the maps

Went outside as tachanka. Wide open area, set up the MG outside facing last known position of the last enemy. Baited with "enemy detected outside". Sprayed him down the roof. 10/10

HiiiLife

Did they raise the amount of rounds in ranked? Just played the craziest match ever on Kafe. 9 rounds. By far my most favorite match yet. I was also playing with a newcomer and I think this one match alone officially has him hooked.

Edit: I still can't get over how much this game relies on wits rather than gunfights. absolutely love out playing opponents using the destruction and operator strengths.

Top Bottom