• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rainbow Six: Siege |OT| Idris Elba sold separately

KodaRuss

I didnt realize until last night that Bandit can electrify shields. That is a pretty good way to block off an entrance/doorway.

It is ubisofts fault that live is down?

That was before we knew live was down. I'll apologize if the game is glorious tonight, which I will doubt until it happens. I still have to go into the settings and adjust zoomed sensitivity every time the game restarts so that I can aim without it stuttering across the screen, so I don't feel bad for not giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Arrrgh the 312 error is so damn random and I've troubleshooted every possible avenue it must be ubi's servers. It can't be anything else.

Thanks evolved and crew for putting up with the bs I've been having. Out of 5+ matches I only made it to renoun dishing out stage ONCE!

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I was bitching a bit today, but I think this is some of the most bullshit since I've been playing. Even recorded a few particularly egregious instances.

No way did they up the tickrate in this patch. People fire their weapons multiple times and it doesn't register from my perspective, it's garbage. Headshots, where from my perspective, I watch blood spray out of the back of their head, and they take little or no damage.

And the game is still choppy, hitching when I ADS and pan the camera. Like really bad. Like the game can't keep up with the movement, so it hitches. Almost feels like it drops to super low fps.

Idk man, idk.

I was bitching a bit today, but I think this is some of the most bullshit since I've been playing. Even recorded a few particularly egregious instances.

No way did they up the tickrate in this patch. People fire their weapons multiple times and it doesn't register from my perspective, it's garbage. Headshots, where from my perspective, I watch blood spray out of the back of their head, and they take little or no damage.

And the game is still choppy, hitching when I ADS and pan the camera. Like really bad. Like the game can't keep up with the movement, so it hitches. Almost feels like it drops to super low fps.

Idk man, idk.

Did the console tickrate get updated with this patch? I thought that was PC only for now?

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
If you look at their forum it says it was updated today.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1370867-Patch-Notes-Update-1-3

Yeah, it did. Consoles got half of the 1.3 patch + the 1.2 patch today. There were some 1.3 features that are PC only until next week (1/20).

Well I might have to edit a video together that clearly demonstrates enemy fire not appearing from my perspective, my headshots (blood spray even) not registering, etc. And in most of these cases I bring up the scoreboard to show that ping isn't the reason.

Today was full of bullshit.

Thanks johnny and Anton. With the patches coming out so quickly, I got a bit confused as to what which patch contained. Gonna get on in a few minutes and try it for myself. Can't wait for data center selection as well.

Well I might have to edit a video together that clearly demonstrates enemy fire not appearing from my perspective, my headshots (blood spray even) not registering, etc. And in most of these cases I bring up the scoreboard to show that ping isn't the reason.

Today was full of bullshit.

Well evolved you know all about that shit with me. :(

So a party of arabic people added me.

They speak arabic and english. I wonder if they are making fun of me :'(

It's pretty cool that in every game Ive played, mo one has shitted on their teammates for losing the game. Ive TK'd people enough and they are always super calm about it

It still takes forever to find matches in ranked. Is this an issue with party matchmaking or lack of players.

Kalentan

Damn, the players on the enemy team managed to get out of the airplane before time was up. As by the time we went to go in. There was already two people outside, too far out to have gotten there within a second.

rinse82

I love when I have to unmute my mic to inform these randoms that I'm down and need a revive. How do people not see this?

Next time try not to die ok?

Happens to me too; sometimes I understand, if I'm in a position that would put them at risk. Most times they just aren't paying attention.

I also hate guys that go all commando and leave the area you are supposed to defend because they thinking they're playing COD team deathmatch

Oh my GOD this game!

Final two. Hostage. Opponent has shield. I dont. He's in the window. Im pinned down. I cant take him because he has a shield

So I run out of the hostage room. I try to wait for him to pick up the hostage so that I can catch him off guard.

He waits. I wait.

25 seconds.

He picks up the hostage. I rush in. As I walk in, he's already dropped the hostage. I chicken out and run back.

15 seconds. He picks her up again

I rush in. Instead of leaving, he's got his pistol lined up for me and I die :(

Erban1

Oh my GOD this game!

Final two. Hostage. Opponent has shield. I dont. He's in the window. Im pinned down. I cant take him because he has a shield

So I run out of the hostage room. I try to wait for him to pick up the hostage so that I can catch him off guard.

He waits. I wait.

25 seconds.

He picks up the hostage. I rush in. As I walk in, he's already dropped the hostage. I chicken out and run back.

15 seconds. He picks her up again

I rush in. Instead of leaving, he's got his pistol lined up for me and I die :(

With shields keep your distance and try and force them to ads to give you a clean shot with a carbine or smg, you've got the advantage in a 1 on 1 situation. Also if it's 1 on 1 try rushing him while hip-firing and once you get close melee to swipe their shield away for some clean shots.

With shields keep your distance and try and force them to ads to give you a clean shot with a carbine or smg, you've got the advantage in a 1 on 1 situation. Also if it's 1 on 1 try rushing him while hip-firing and once you get close melee to swipe their shield away for some clean shots.

Ive noticed that strategy. Does it work as well with slower ops?

I like to think that good shield players will be able to outplay you in CQC. I just really loved the mindgame of trying to outthink him.

We both know where we are. We both know what we're doing. How many MP shooters have that kind of tense standoff?

Its so excellent

arimanius

Wow randoms are bad today. I had a teammate blow himself up with a breach charge breaching a regular fortified door. Guess he thought he could breach and run through at the same time. >.<

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Dear ubisoft give the attackers a 5 second invincibility at the start of the match.

Because is some maps there is no cover. Had 3 games with that bullshit.

Top Bottom