• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rainbow Six: Siege |OT| Idris Elba sold separately

Animator

Well,it's a new bug introduced with this patch.

I just played 20 rounds on PC, no problems there at all.
Smooth as silk and got tons of kills Buck and Frost already.

Buck is AMAZING.

Which gun are you using for buck? His AR has too much recoil for my taste but really loving the other semi auto rifle.

Just had that animation/black outline bug twice in a game. Was fucking hilarious the first time. I didn't know what the hell was happening.

Bloody hell, Ubisoft, though. Fix your fucking game!!!

etta

my hard graphic balls
Is there any way to turn off this stupid fucking HDR? It feels like it's getting worse and worse by the day. Can't see shit inside/outside through windows because inside is pitch black and outside is glaring like a mofo.

Is there any way to turn off this stupid fucking HDR? It feels like it's getting worse and worse by the day. Can't see shit inside/outside through windows because inside is pitch black and outside is glaring like a mofo.

That's intentional--I love it. It makes peaking windows that much more hazardous. Glaz's scope is specifically designed to "equalize" extreme lighting differences.

NeoGiff

Just had that animation/black outline bug twice in a game. Was fucking hilarious the first time. I didn't know what the hell was happening.

Bloody hell, Ubisoft, though. Fix your fucking game!!!

sChp00q.gif

etta

my hard graphic balls
So some fucking asshole just went 14-2 with Frost SMG because this game is now Battlefield.
GG. Nice patch.

Klyka

Banned
So some fucking asshole just went 14-2 with Frost SMG because this game is now Battlefield.
GG. Nice patch.

That makes no sense, please elaborate.
Someone doing well and shooting many enemies doesn't mean the game changed at all.

The Slenderman/ Demon Jesus glitch is not funny, friends.

You dont want this happening to you frequently, because it makes the round unplayable for you.

Anyways, Frost is crazy. You cant even shoot the trap with Twitch. And the fact that she kills low health players AND traps you in such a way that you can't crawl away seems bananas.

I think I would have liked it better if it simply forced me to remove the trap manually while dealing serious damage: let me still shoot, but make me immobilized. If I want to move, I have to put down the gun and remove the damn thing.

Making my poor teammates come pick me up is just begging for an easy double kill. I feel ashamed when I have to get someone to pick me up

Klyka

Banned
The Slenderman/ Demon Jesus glitch is not funny, friends.

You dont want this happening to you frequently, because it makes the round unplayable for you.

Anyways, Frost is crazy. You cant even shoot the trap with Twitch. And the fact that she kills low health players AND traps you in such a way that you can't crawl away seems bananas.

I think I would have liked it better if it simply forced me to remove the trap manually while dealing serious damage: let me still shoot, but make me immobilized. If I want to move, I have to put down the gun and remove the damn thing.

Making my poor teammates come pick me up is just begging for an easy double kill. I feel ashamed when I have to get someone to pick me up

Well and for doing that, the traps are crazy obvious and only really work behind deployable shields, haha. Well,or for windows, which seems to be their main use.

I like Frost though, her shotgun is god like.

He was running around, going outside, got tagged like 5 times but didn't die.

That has nothing to do with the patch, it's just a guy being hyper agressive and not being put down. This on console or PC?

etta

my hard graphic balls
That has nothing to do with the patch, it's just a guy being hyper agressive and not being put down. This on console or PC?
PC.
And maybe patch was the wrong word, content update then. Operator.
Sounds like your team wasn't paying very good attention.

I can do that with Mute and an MP5. It's not exclusive to Frost by any means.

I think her SMG needs a slight nerf. The recoil is too low, you can just spray with it across the map.

Klyka

Banned
PC.

I think her SMG needs a slight nerf. The recoil is too low, you can just spray with it across the map.

Well, he can do that with any operator really.
She doesn't have some kind of uber smg or something, the SMG is actually pretty okish. It obscures large amounts of vision.
The shotgun is pretty boss though.

But yeah,you guys just got outplayed, no need to rage at the game, just remember to take out hyper aggressive players by watching your flanks and being careful.

And sometimes,you'll just meat guys who are so much better than you, that they just win. It happens.

Chin up son.

Also,I LOVE that we got many new menu backgrounds and that it seems the entire menu music has been remixed into more "icy" themes.
Pretty sweet and makes me look forward to the next seasons!

Animator

PC.

You could do that already with more than a dozen guns in the game. Have you ever used ash's rifle or bandits mp7 or the smg 11? You guys must have a shit team if you couldn't kill an enemy that is marked outside.

Valkrai

Well, he can do that with any operator really.
She doesn't have some kind of uber smg or something, the SMG is actually pretty okish. It obscures large amounts of vision.
The shotgun is pretty boss though.

But yeah,you guys just got outplayed, no need to rage at the game, just remember to take out hyper aggressive players by watching your flanks and being careful.

And sometimes,you'll just meat guys who are so much better than you, that they just win. It happens.

Chin up son.

Also,I LOVE that we got many new menu backgrounds and that it seems the entire menu music has been remixed into more "icy" themes.
Pretty sweet and makes me look forward to the next seasons!

I don't think her SMG is very OP either. It's ok, enjoyable to use but definitely not ideal for long range like the Jager's Carbine or even the MP7.

Mostly because the damage dropoff for it is really high and the sights are not ideal at all for long range.

SMG-11 is still OP :p

Klyka

Banned
As long as it takes a few shots I guess I'm cool with that. I was hoping something mechanical like that would have to be melee'd to be destroyed like the barbed wire.

It would make it a bit too strong, cause you could do nothing against it if placed behind a window for example.

Got a headless jesus slenderman monster in the wild just now!

https://youtu.be/t0VgXwxDA2M

I'm beginning to think that this game has no QA testing whatsoever. Our 4 man team came across this bug about 6 or 7 times in the space of an hour and a half tonight. How does something like that make it to release?

Kalentan

How loud are footsteps? Cause I just had a guy run past me (not see me), and then in an instant turned around and head shotted me. I had no time to react he turned so quickly.

Klyka

Banned
How loud are footsteps? Cause I just had a guy run past me (not see me), and then in an instant turned around and head shotted me. I had no time to react he turned so quickly.

depends on how you move, but there aren't just footsteps.

you can hear people's clothing rustle from turning or standing up/crouching and sometimes even the weapons make a bit of noise of you turn quickly.

If he has good ears and his volume up,he can totally hear you move.

also, I had some nice first couple rounds with Buck and Frost:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH0Nikc3uD0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4tsmreoooo

Klyka

Banned
Ive been saving my 1200 R6 credit. I should just spend it on skins right?

If there are skins you 100% want, then yes, I would. Otherwise, wait for future content an see if there's stuff there.
You are not losing out on anything by keeping your credits.

Top Bottom