• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rainbow Six: Siege |OT| Idris Elba sold separately

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Where can I get it for 30$

Don't go to that cdkeys website; it's shady as all hell. They are likely not an authorized reseller and your key could very well get revoked if the developer/publisher decide to go that route.
Best option is to land an Nvidia or HyperX code from eBay or the BST thread.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Bought game on a whim today from CDkeys.com and I'm very pleased, it's a lot of fun and has a lot of things I like in multiplayer games: No obnoxious meta-game dictating how I'm supposed to play every single match (hi Destiny), cool individualized characters, dynamic destruction... It's just a blast. I'm not playing it to make some sliders go up or to level up, I'm playing it because it's inherently fun to play, and that's altogether too rare these days.

A+ would recommend.

Here's my code for RSV on 360/ONE as I already own it. RSV2 is all mine though!

JM2YQ-Y3XMV-3DRHM-9F7VD-YV7QZ

Also, I replayed RSV on the One and it has none of the screen tearing that plagues the 360 version. It also felt like it ran a bit better/smoother as well. Pretty cool.

Here's my code for RSV on 360/ONE as I already own it. RSV2 is all mine though!

JM2YQ-Y3XMV-3DRHM-9F7VD-YV7QZ

Also, I replayed RSV on the One and it has none of the screen tearing that plagues the 360 version. It also felt like it ran a bit better/smoother as well. Pretty cool.

Still waiting for my codes. Want that Vegas 2. Might trade Vegas 1 and Gears 3 to someone else if I can for Fallout 3 and Just Cause 2.

If any X1 players will be on tonight (thinking 8ish Central Time), I should be down to squad up. I'm on the spreadsheet, but GT is Gareth Marenghi.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Interesting community on PS4 right now. Lots of mics, everyone looking for ad hoc squads... I'm swimming in friend requests. Kinda feel bad, as I usually ignore FR's by default, and lots of folks seem pretty decent to play with. Just too many at once, you get spammed with invites.

That's how you can tell you're in a tactical game, people reach out for like-minded squadmates.

The thirst is real.

BossLackey

Gold Member
Interesting community on PS4 right now. Lots of mics, everyone looking for ad hoc squads... I'm swimming in friend requests. Kinda feel bad, as I usually ignore FR's by default, and lots of folks seem pretty decent to play with. Just too many at once, you get spammed with invites.

That's how you can tell you're in a tactical game, people reach out for like-minded squadmates.

The thirst is real.

These impressions are making me drool. This is exactly what I've been looking for. I'll see tonight I suppose.

The thirst is real.

You're giving me SOCOM community vibes I love it

We did.
The team killer was on the other team.
Somehow that's even more annoying to me

Haha, this is one of those rare games where it feels so damned good to win a fair fight. I agree--enemy TKer kinda ruins the round, because if enough enemies are TK'd, the team will probably just give up/suicide.

Great for points/XP, not so much for actual enjoyment.

Haha, this is one of those rare games where it feels so damned good to win a fair fight. I agree--enemy TKer kinda ruins the round, because if enough enemies are TK'd, the team will probably just give up/suicide.

Great for points/XP, not so much for actual enjoyment.

Just have to say, love your avatar dude! It's like one of those magic eyes where you can't stop looking at it. Hannibal fucking rules...or ruled :(

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
DUDE! I have only been able to connect to two matches all night and as soon as our team spawns the guy behind us kills us all. This was after he did it once before but played dumb like he didn't know what he was doing. Fucker.

Really hope there is a way to permanently deal with these people. :(

Klyka

Banned
Dammit,I could have picked this up for 26€ yesterday but I hesitated and now it's up to 32€.

URRRRGH

Maybe after Xenoblade X.

Hearing 13 year old kids strategize with grown men and nobody giving them hell is so heartwarming, my God.

Plus, the kid is actually fairly decent. Such a great community so far.

Looking for good players(i.e. generally just having your head in the game) that talk and are generally just easy-going to play on PS4.

Please add me. PSN: alpinestars1980

Skenzin

Banned
Ps4 version runs great and looks great. Played all day with no issues. Compared to most shooters the number of mp maps feels a lot larger. Seems to run a bit better than the beta and with a better IQ. Unlike COD, i don't feel like Im doing the same thing over and over. Every game unfolds uniquely . also its refreshing to play console game thats geared toward mature gamers.

God this game is so damn addicting!

I just hope we get more than 4 new maps in a year. I was expecting 3-4 per DLC package. Lets hope they add a few more to the mix.

Gaz_RB

Anyone here play it on ps4. Which is best between ps4 and Xbox one for this game?

Technically, PS4 is better simply because of its resolution (1080 vs 900). But I think performance is great across both systems.

Really it depends on where your friends are/your controller preference, etc.. I've heard good things about the communities of both systems.

Reedirect

Got this for free at a point when I wasn't even interested anymore, but it turned out to be great. Community is really healthy so far, too. Played for like four hours and only met cool, reasonable people.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Hot damn this game is amazing. It legit has the potential to take over CS in the competitive scene if handled correctly.

Only if you take away uPlay, cut the price by ~70%, have an awesome spectating mode, and introduce cosmetic gambling.

The game is a ways off from taking over CS. I'm very hopeful this one will take off but I fear the negative pre-release stuff will do it in.

GravyButt

Debating between ps4 or xbox 1. None of my friends are interested in the game so it's really up to the community. Guess im going to have to go with the higher/better player count. Do we know what that is yet (probably a dumb question since it just came out)

Probably will see if I can wait it out a few more days and snag a copy a little cheaper off of ebay. I wasn't going to get it but after watching some twitch streams and reading on here it seems be what I sort of wanted Evolve to be. Slow methodical but also crazy intense at times. Not crazy call of duty run n gun. Looks refreshing.

HowZatOZ

Banned
It's more likely to be dead in a month.

To each their own, but I feel like the gameplay is solid enough it could carry the competitive scene while Ubisoft works out the kinks. It isn't like we've seen other competitive games utilising their own delivery system ala League of Legends.

b0bbyJ03

quick question for the PC players; Im new to fps games on PC, always played on console. right now I'm playing at a very low sensitivity (my DPI is set to 800 ). Due to the low sensitivity I mostly move my arm, compared to higher when i just needed to move my wrists. I was wondering if there are any other low sensitivity players in here that could offer some advice. Do you guys mostly just use your arm to move the mouse or do you incorporate your wrists as well. Any advice is appreciated. I'm a pc noob. Thanks

Top Bottom