• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rainbow Six: Siege |OT| Idris Elba sold separately

Klyka

Banned
All you need to do is get on discord and hook up with people playing. We don't send people invites randomly because we are already organizing games on discord.

How does one get on this.....DISCORD

FANMADE_Discord_pipe_monocle.jpg

Sojgat

I am loving this game but I'm plagued by this bloody server error. It happens and I lose all chance at getting renoun points.

Any one got a clue as to what is causing it?

Rainbow Six Siege error code: [0-0x00000312]

For the record I'm getting no issues whatsoever on other games.

I've been getting the same error a lot, but only over the last couple of days. It's definitely something on Ubisoft's side.

I've been getting the same error a lot, but only over the last couple of days. It's definitely something on Ubisoft's side.

Ah glad it's not just me. Where are you located? I'm in Norway and connecting to I think western eu servers. It's so annoying as there is no warning and I can be in like round 4 of a Match and poof off I go no points and my friends still in it. My NAT reads open on the game and level 2 on PSN but that's normal for me

Guesong

Cannot wait to try this patch on PC tonight.

First Ubisoft game I really dig in a long, long, while. But their Customer Service experience is still horrid. Bought the Season Pass (Gold Edition actually), I am still looking for whatever the exclusive Porter Weapon Skin is (it is supposed to be a IQ only skin but it did not unlock), and I have never received the 600 Rainbow Credits either. Opened a ticket last week. After some small general back & forth, still no news.

Other friends bought the Season Pass but did not unlock the Leopard Skin, while another one did. Seems to be quite some issues in that regard.

It is unacceptable that XBox One users are getting a server error on startup every time they log in. They need to fix this.

Yea it's odd that they put this patch out without fixing that, but it only takes a few seconds for mine to connect. The gameplay has been super smooth for me though. I don't know why but the aiming thing I've been complaining about seems to be gone, it's no longer twitchy and it's all running great.

Trying connecting with friends now, which has always resulted in someone getting a connection error, we'll see

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
It is unacceptable that XBox One users are getting a server error on startup every time they log in. They need to fix this.

The xbox one version is really rough, random redirects to the store to download the ubisoft app, one hard crash after no sound coming from the game, and sometimes when I boot up the game, the "press any button" is unresponsive. Oh, and was having issues where the game stutters.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
I feel jipped

I went back and forth deciding between ps4 and PC. Ultimately chose ps4 because after playing alpha/beta on both I thought the game felt more at home on a controller.
I guess I forgot that you could lean outside of ADS on PC. That might have influenced my decision.
Oh well.
Will you guys be on tonight? We should play.

Should use the touch pad unless it is already being used during gameplay. Push ;eft side in to lean left, right side to lean right without ADS

Guys you can lean on console. It's just clicking in the left/right stumbsticks while in ADS. It works perfectly in my opinion.

I'm loving the game so much. I love T-Hunt so much and wish it wasn't 30FPS. It's jarring switching back and forth. I would have loved to take 60FPS with reduced visuals or overall reduced visuals.

edit: just realized people meant outside of ADS, not the biggest dealbreaker to me though.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Guys you can lean on console. It's just clicking in the left/right stumbsticks while in ADS. It works perfectly in my opinion.

I'm loving the game so much. I love T-Hunt so much and wish it wasn't 30FPS. It's jarring switching back and forth. I would have loved to take 60FPS with reduced visuals or overall reduced visuals.

edit: just realized people meant outside of ADS

people want to be able to lean without ADSing since your iron rights or red dot site gets in the way

Lourio

Cannot wait to try this patch on PC tonight.

First Ubisoft game I really dig in a long, long, while. But their Customer Service experience is still horrid. Bought the Season Pass (Gold Edition actually), I am still looking for whatever the exclusive Porter Weapon Skin is (it is supposed to be a IQ only skin but it did not unlock), and I have never received the 600 Rainbow Credits either. Opened a ticket last week. After some small general back & forth, still no news.

Other friends bought the Season Pass but did not unlock the Leopard Skin, while another one did. Seems to be quite some issues in that regard.

Try reparing the install. Link

GravyButt

Just had my best moments yet on the ps4. Finally got to sink in a few hours and was lucky enough to team up with a group of awesome mic'd randoms. Now we are psn friends. Was a blast! I started off really slow but after some tips and following them I started doing really well. I obliterated the whole attacking team one round with Kapkans boobtrap followed by his shotgun through some drywall at the same time. 5vs5 to 5vs1 in about 3 seconds. Felt amazing!

Cant wait to really sink my teeth into it though now that I start my vacation tomorrow (just a half day of work to get through!)

I also bought this on the xb1 because a bunch of friends said they were getting it but all decided they want Battlefront now. Really debating if I should keep it or not since I have the ps4 version and a lot less time. Literally opened it, redeemed the codes and played a few situations before jumping onto the ps4 version to play with my unlocked operators haha

Hmmm weird. I'm getting a server error every time now. Never happened before the patch.

I'm getting weird errors now. We've finally been able to play games with 5 friends without us dropping constantly, but every so often someone gets dropped still. I've been dropped twice because a "sign in change has occurred".

Just had my best moments yet on the ps4. Finally got to sink in a few hours and was lucky enough to team up with a group of awesome mic'd randoms. Now we are psn friends. Was a blast! I started off really slow but after some tips and following them I started doing really well. I obliterated the whole attacking team one round with Kapkans boobtrap followed by his shotgun through some drywall at the same time. 5vs5 to 5vs1 in about 3 seconds. Felt amazing!

Cant wait to really sink my teeth into it though now that I start my vacation tomorrow (just a half day of work to get through!)

I also bought this on the xb1 because a bunch of friends said they were getting it but all decided they want Battlefront now. Really debating if I should keep it or not since I have the ps4 version and a lot less time. Literally opened it, redeemed the codes and played a few situations before jumping onto the ps4 version to play with my unlocked operators haha

Hit me up with a FR and invite once you get home after your half day, I'll be on alllll day on my day off!

GravyButt

Hit me up with a FR and invite once you get home after your half day, I'll be on alllll day on my day off!
Send me a fr its kevbo887. For some reason the spreadsheet wont load on my phone! Ive got a few errands to run but I should be on for a few hours before wifey comes home!

Send me a fr its kevbo887. For some reason the spreadsheet wont load on my phone! Ive got a few errands to run but I should be on for a few hours before wifey comes home!

The spreadsheet is all messed up now, PSN are listed alphabetically and it's mixing with other Steam names and XBL and UPLAY and Time Zones..
Someone should clean it up or change it so that way you can only add your name without access to modify the whole document.

HiiiLife

Why's it feel like I've been playing against the fucking Mon-Stars these past few matches. I swear I'm not this bad. Gimme my powers back.

Loved the Situations, it was the first thing I knocked out with all golds.
30fps was fine. I don't recall any of the previous console RS3 games, Xbox or 360, running 60fps. Certainly not a reason to avoid the missions.

Drewfonse

Well I got into matches, and aiming seems....better. It might be my imagination, but the aiming just didn't seem as jerky.

Game is fun as hell

GravyButt

Well I got into matches, and aiming seems....better. It might be my imagination, but the aiming just didn't seem as jerky.

Game is fun as hell
I thought the same to be honest. Granted I haven't exactly played a ton, but it felt smoother? Maybe it was because I was actually talking with others on mics this go around where my other matches were mostly with people without mics so maybe I noticed it more? I dunnnoooo

And dumb question does the renown boosters also count towards situations or mp only?

Animator

I thought the same to be honest. Granted I haven't exactly played a ton, but it felt smoother? Maybe it was because I was actually talking with others on mics this go around where my other matches were mostly with people without mics so maybe I noticed it more? I dunnnoooo

And dumb question does the renown boosters also count towards situations or mp only?

Boosters are mp only.

Top Bottom