• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RAMEN UNITED: The Official NeoGAF FIFA 11 Club (360)

Good matches tonight, a few tough losses, but we faced some stout competition and came out looking strong.

I think I have found a good place in midfield. I think if Cornballer and I could shore up the midfield, we may have the makings of a Xavi/Iniesta combination. :D

Menelaus

Banned
Afro and I just drew a friendly against WER11...those punks play 8 back with 2 speed demons up front. Too bad they got abused by the generics. :lol

k0ji-wd

if you get button delay, you can pause the game, go to match details then to player ratings, and in that screen start spamming both triggers, the game will freeze/speed up and your button delay will be gone temporarily. when it comes back, do it again.

so fucked up its like a cheat code to be able to play the game normally :lol

k0ji-wd said:
ragnar suicide watch

Step away from the ledge! We need you, not just anyone can play the ANY spot! Everyone has bad days! It is no reason to off yourself! Think about the children! The little midgets with colorful afros and boots! They are so tiny, they need what you offer. They need your lob passes, and your colorful words, and you! Please don't jump! Don't do it!

Menelaus

Banned
Awesome Animals said:
Step away from the ledge! We need you, not just anyone can play the ANY spot! Everyone has bad days! It is no reason to off yourself! Think about the children! The little midgets with colorful afros and boots! They are so tiny, they need what you offer. They need your lob passes, and your colorful words, and you! Please don't jump! Don't do it!
i_love_you_man_movie_image_paul_rudd.jpg

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
i should be around this afternoon if anyone else wants to try to turn around our 2-20 run or whatever it is now

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
AstroLad said:
i should be around this afternoon if anyone else wants to try to turn around our 2-20 run or whatever it is now

It's my birthday. I will not be available.

QVT

sneaky77 said:
happy bday mr nose.. where are my kindle books?

I'd prefer to be called "Pretty" in that ironic 20s way where the tall fat guy is called Tiny, etc.

Also I sent you a PM!

Menelaus

Banned
just saw your invite from lunch, astro

just fyi, if you see me in netflix, i have notifications turned off during videos, so i'll never see em :lol

Menelaus

Banned
Hello sir. I am interested in dominating fools' faces with you (in 3 hours).

Also, I need a new name. Thinking about Gentile Giant. Thoughts?

k0ji-wd

After over 700 games played by the club, the first official Ramen United video is finally complete! Thanks to all the club members who uploaded goals, videos, and photos that made this 10 minute epic possible. Also apologies to some of the newer players or those without enough appearances who didn't make the video (try for the next one!) Also thanks to myself for making this cinematic masterpiece.

Hope you guys like it! (Click the pic) :D

k0ji-wd

ughh, i guess youtube might take down the video given SM Ent are assholes with protecting their shit even though i literally just made a commercial with them 2 months ago. . .i could call up my agent but i'd feel like a asshole having the conversation go like:

'hi i need u to call up your contact at sm for me'

'why?'

'i need to use one of their songs in a soccer videogamez video i uploaded on youtube'

'u need a new agent'

made the video unlisted in the meantime

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
goddam koji that is so good. production value just makes a mockery of anything a forum has ever done. don't know what else to say that would be an appropriate response other than what is the best reasonably priced hotel in park city?

edit: now all your requests make so much sense!

QVT

Damn man that's just about the best youtube I've ever seen. Maybe the model falling down is better but only just. I also loved the man hug.

Can you send me the actual vid so I don't lose even more fidelity downloading it off youtube?

Top Bottom