• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RAMEN UNITED: The Official NeoGAF FIFA 11 Club (360)

k0ji-wd

Magicked said:
:lol :lol :lol

k0ji has some excellent chants for all of us. Holy shit.

ke sera sera whatever will be will be
sneaky will head the ballllllll
ke sera sera

na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na NA NA
na na na na na na na na na
ragnar lodbrok
ramen's number one!

queue vee tee woahhhhh
queue vee tee woahhhhh
just pass the fucking ball!
just pass the fucking ball!

koji koji whereever you may be
u eat dogs in ur home country
could be worse
could be scouse
pressing ham in ur council house

awesome afro ro ro ro
to the left and to the right
awesome afro ro ro ro
he can shoot and he can pass
and he shits on fabregas!

astro's the dancing queen
young and mean
ramen's dancing queeeen
ohhhh ohhhhhh
he can dance he can dance!
having the time of his life!

magic woah!
magic woah!
he's just a small white guy
he'll fucking make u die!

this is what it feels like to be shitty!
this is what it feels like to be small!
this is what it feels like when vis takes your ball!
takes your ball! takes your ball!

who's that in the middle?
COOOOOORNBALLER!
who just made your net jiggle?
COOOOOORNBALLER!

ur eardrums are welcome :lol

jqrx9y.png

2e5qhsm.png

Nightz

So that's what all that screaming was. I came into the party and all I heard was koji yelling so I turned the volume on my headset all the way down. :lol

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
TheVisualizer said:
sounds like I missed a memorable night

You have no idea. At one point I'm pretty sure someone passed me the ball but I was crying too hard to see and mostly looking around for a puke place so I didn't throw up all over myself.

hey bushedaddy hey hey bushedaddy bushedaddy bushedaddy hey bushedaddy

I'll be available if anybody needs boosting, just post!

...and I thought koji was rolling by the time I logged off for dinner. :lol

I might do some boosting later this afternoon once I've finished up working on a few things here.

sneaky77

I have some boring work christmas party to attend but I will be back tonight to keep giving awesome assists to miss.. :lol, I had a good night last night in terms of scoring so cant complain too much

Menelaus

Banned
I've decided that boosting my keeper is going to be a mostly solitary task unfortunately...i mostly need man of the match (like, 8), so yuck.

Q, let's get the club back to 4300.

QVT

AstroLad said:
seems like a good way to get points with minimal risk would be do cups. those cup teams are mostly terrible

Yeah I think we should go back on a cup run tonight when Ragnar returns. He better post. I'll check in between chapters. Of my book. #bookchat

QVT

Ragnar just saved every fucking penalty except one and managed to score 10 to beat the best human goalkeeper we've ever played. Even if Viz should have scored the empty netter I set up for him :lol

Now I gotta watch this UFC but it's GSP so Kos should be dead in 2 minutes and I'll be on after.

QVT

k0ji-wd said:
i have to watch it on tape delay so u better not spoil it for me!!!!!

The only spoiler in a GSP fight is what round he won in. I feel ya though, I won't say anything if you're around.

Still can't believe that last match. Incredible from Bigger Papa

WHAT IS THIS? I GET BACK FROM 'ARRY POTTER AND K0JI IS PLAYING CALL OF DUTY, AND NO ONE ELSE IS ON?? I JUST BOUGHT ALCOHOL SO I COULD DRINK ALONE THEN? I WANT TO PLAY CLUBS?

Seriously though, no one is on?

QVT

Nobody could hear me but i had lag, tried to play on since I was the captain and couldn't tell anybody else they would become the captain but couldn't deal with it

Pretty bad night but at least I hit that one winner in the 90th minute.

QVT

New stadium is now named "QVT" instead of "The Noodle Stand" and I definitely prefer that

QVT

Awesome the voice chat isn't working so I'm just gonna go do stuff, will be back in an hour or two and help you boost, or maybe Astro can show up and help you.

QVT

Sure you are Ragnar. I'll be seeing you tomorrow going "have eaten burritos, need to FIFA"

Menelaus said:
Yeah, I'm a little FIFA'd out after our run this week. I'll be back in a few days.

AstroLad said:
yeah i'm gonna be retiring from clubs for at least a couple weeks due to work then holidays. great run though!

koji it looks like were gonna have to be real active in the transfer market...

Top Bottom