• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RAMEN UNITED: The Official NeoGAF FIFA 11 Club (360)

k0ji-wd said:
dgjody.png

What are the results?

And by transfer market, I hope you mean the one. the only.
Bushedaddy

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
what stadium do you guys play in? I still cant find out why we play in the emirates stadium, FIFA is quite poorly documented considering some of the complexities.

are you still stuck with the shitty defenders? I hate how sometimes there is literally nothing you can do as 90 rated attackers just run past your default defenders just because you dont have someone playing that position.

Can you not power the default players up as your club progresses?

Menelaus

Banned
We play in whatever stadium our level is.

We have people that play on the backline or as keeper, and our ANY is pretty good with generics :lol

k0ji-wd

but what will happen to ITAKE PAYPAL?

kaizoku said:
what stadium do you guys play in? I still cant find out why we play in the emirates stadium, FIFA is quite poorly documented considering some of the complexities.

are you still stuck with the shitty defenders? I hate how sometimes there is literally nothing you can do as 90 rated attackers just run past your default defenders just because you dont have someone playing that position.

Can you not power the default players up as your club progresses?

one of ur club members iz a hack0r dude

but u just need a better player as ANY or have someone play CB intelligently if u don't want to play with one.

we're lucky to have the best ANY and CB in the biz :lol

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
Real annoyed today. After weeks of trying we finally win a cup semi final only for the other team to quit after the final whistle. It shows the match ratings and so on, but we get a pop up saying team quit.

So we dont know if we're through to the final or not. Next game we play says semi final for everyone except one guy on my team who says FINAL! We're winning part way and the other team quits, the one friend in the final gets the achievement for win a cup with your club and the rest of us get nothing.

So we wonder what will happen in the next cup game. When it starts up it is blank, then it says friendly with some awesome club with like 8 human players. We lost 3-2 in extra time.

Next cup game = quarter final again. WTF!

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
kaizoku said:
Real annoyed today. After weeks of trying we finally win a cup semi final only for the other team to quit after the final whistle. It shows the match ratings and so on, but we get a pop up saying team quit.

So we dont know if we're through to the final or not. Next game we play says semi final for everyone except one guy on my team who says FINAL! We're winning part way and the other team quits, the one friend in the final gets the achievement for win a cup with your club and the rest of us get nothing.

So we wonder what will happen in the next cup game. When it starts up it is blank, then it says friendly with some awesome club with like 8 human players. We lost 3-2 in extra time.

I might be able to help you more with troubleshooting if you can answer some questions for me: let's start with, Do You Like To Get Wet?

k0ji-wd

kaizoku said:

we played like 5 semi finals the other day

RAGNAR WE CANNOT FORM VOLTRON WITHOUT U

QVT

DON'T COME TO AMERICA AND TRY TO MAKE SOMETHING OF YOURSELF, IT'S PEOPLE LIKE THAT WE DON'T NEED IN THIS COUNTRY

QVT

Ramen United are the proud owners of a new stadium. Hitch the club to my back and I'll pull! (as long as hov and awesome and koji and sneaky and cb are pushing from the other side)

QVT

sneaky77 said:
hey qeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuu vvvveeeeeeeeeeeee teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wanna boost in a couple hrs

was busy sorry

Okay awesome lemme finish this criminal minds ep and i'll be there

QVT said:
Friendly reminder that psych is on tonight and I will be unavailable as a result
Come on afterwards bu no talky about psychy. My internets are workingfantastically now. And thank you cb. P.s. My initials confuse me everytime. Well my gt initials

QVT

Damn that would be devastating in clubs. I could harass the keeper non stop! even AI keepers. that turns me on too. i can totally harass robots. doesn't matter. it's hot

Time to put practice mode to use! lol
They would also need to keep someone on the man playing the high position, which would totally throw their defense out of sync. Plus, I'm confident in our team to be able to beat a single defender, it is when we got three on one player that screws us.

did some boosting today and got Big Viz all his JUMPING and HEADING ACCURACY accomplishments, should be able to contribute a little more on corners and be able to defend them better... the sky's ain't safe no more!

After speaking to a Mod I can finally ask this :D

I haven't been in the FIFA 11 loop at all, so wanted to know if any of you were aware of the Virtual Pro mod where you import 100% completion of the stats?

Top Bottom