• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RAMEN UNITED: The Official NeoGAF FIFA 11 Club (360)

Meus Renaissance said:
I haven't been in the FIFA 11 loop at all, so wanted to know if any of you were aware of the Virtual Pro mod where you import 100% completion of the stats?
We earn our stats the old fashion way - by boosting

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
Meus Renaissance said:
Does that mean you know about the export method?

We know about it but seems like a hassle since it'd have to be me or astro do it and I'm lazy and he's on vacation

I was talking to my brother and another individual about this after one of them asked if it's cheating. The point came up is how is importing the stats any less unethical, or questionable, than boosting? Boosting isn't certainly the intended way for the stats to be earned.

It'll be interested what the others in Ramen think about it.

QVT said:
We know about it but seems like a hassle since it'd have to be me or astro do it and I'm lazy and he's on vacation

An explanation of it is on YouTube. It doesn't seem to take more than 3 minutes.

QVT

That's three minutes I could be not moving at all. Plus, then you'd all have to look like me and NOBODY WANTS THAT

QVT

What possible stats could be worth looking like this:

ECV2C.jpg

k0ji-wd

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

(i googled 'sexy colombian' but got a result of a chick sucking off a horse)

Do you guys meet on a specific time to play together? I'm online throughout the day waiting, and many of you seem to be online browsign the forum. At the moment, Koji comes online around midnight with the rest, so I'd rather get some games going during normal hours

QVT

Meus Renaissance said:
Do you guys meet on a specific time to play together? I'm online throughout the day waiting, and many of you seem to be online browsign the forum. At the moment, Koji comes online around midnight with the rest, so I'd rather get some games going during normal hours

Anybody ever tell you that you is a weird dude?

In other news, I can probably play a couple matches tonight if anybody is around? Post and I'll come find you

k0ji-wd

Meus Renaissance said:

i was actually out when u posted this, i dunno, i leave GAF running on my laptop or sometimes check it on my phone. Also, i've got the GAF app running on my TV so doesn't mean if i'm on GAF = on XBL.

But we tend to play from like (5 hours ago) and through out the day, there's no set times we meet up at, there's almost always a couple people on so no real point in setting certain times. dunno if this helps u man.

please stop stalking me

k0ji-wd

oh yeah i may be unavailable for clubs for a few days as i'm currently taking part in an epic freeze showdown with a glitcher, 2 hours down (i don't care how many more to go)

:lol

QVT

k0ji-wd said:
oh yeah i may be unavailable for clubs for a few days as i'm currently taking part in an epic freeze showdown with a glitcher, 2 hours down (i don't care how many more to go)

:lol

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

You might not know much about the american legal system but this is when I'd love to come and help you during a filibuster. I would ask a 37 part question with many subsections and also read the phone book and do cool stuff like try and list all 151 pokemon

EA's after-release support of sports games sucks because they dedicate 99% of their resources to the next year's edition once they ship
and they know we'll buy them anyway.

QVT

Cornballer said:
EA's after-release support of sports games sucks because they dedicate 99% of their resources to the next year's edition once they ship
and they know we'll buy them anyway.

They won't need post release support when I'm in QA I fix the fucking glitches from 3 years ago

QVT

Menelaus said:
Battery = still charging :-|

here i come to save the day (although i am still texting like a mad man, may have to give my pro to ragnar if it gets hot and heavy, don't think he'll mind)

Top Bottom