• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RAMEN UNITED: The Official NeoGAF FIFA 11 Club (360)

Menelaus

Banned
celebrate.jpg

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
Meus Renaissance said:
Ive joined another club (because u can't always stay up till 4am lol). Do you guys fancy giving us a game? :D Br..Br..bring it!!

Traitor! I bite my thumb at thee!

QVT

Menelaus said:
Well, Q, should we introduce them to Tony Danza?

dude if you're down i'm down i will fucking demolish a motherfucker

jesus turned the other cheek but moses is going to extinguish your fucking flame starfleets YOU JUDAS

QVT

Disliked lemme tell you something about disliked i know your name is starfleets and there are a GooD People or two in the club who would not say bad things about you i am not one of them neither is awesome we may or may not have invented a name on the line of "starteets" to represent your crippling gynocomastic tendencies don't tell me about lag tell me about laC-tation can that happen i hear it is called witches milk this is not really a suggestion but if anyone out there has the power to verify that since you don't give off witches milk you don't in fact like to get wet and if you don't like to get wet then hey fuck you buddy this is america this is also a wet county not a dry county this is bat country we can't stop here this is basque country we can't stop here that joke is stolen from karakand thanks karakand shout out to all my dudes in the oc and yes we do call it that speaking of oranges is an orange a good christmas gift i think it is i would definitely like one if any of you wanted to give me one for being the clubs leading goal scoring phenom speaking of me what do you guys think of my hair i kinda wish i could shave it and half only have (hahaha do you get the joke) my head by covered by that green stuff all add up to familiar with that smack man the music is ilke that green stuff provided to you by sack man how motherfuck you think we gonna do that man rhyme rhyme on fuck i can't remember anymore do you guys like outkast i really like them probably my favorite hip hop band

When the creator of comic sans dies i hope he goes to HELLvetica.

oh yeah where was i i think we were talking about how i told ruttski on you but i'd rather have told larry h parker you guys don't know who that is but you can google it he'll fight for you he had a 91% success rate that's pretty similar to the success rate i experience when i'm playing games with you guys i love you all i can't wait for my jewish wedding so you guys can lift up the chair and carry me around it'll be so awesome and the glass that i'll stomp will actually be my 360 controller because instead of playing fifa 14 i wil be in bahamas where it's always sunnny except sometimes it rains i don't like the rain much i think it's kinda unfair that you can only be rich enough to avoid the rain most of the time i guess if you had a jet you could avoid the rain all the time but what a hassle that would be and plus what if the rain was so bad you couldn't take off in the jet boeing airbus lufthansa air france british airways american airlines singapore airlines cathay pacific emirates etihad fly emirates sponsers too many teams man fuck corporations what the hell man so i went and got myself an orange nice local organic orange, in season, tastes pretty good i think if i had to rank my fav fruits id say blueberries then oranges then strawberries then pluots (for some reason CORNBALLER thinks i like my pluots too sour what kind of insult is that i dunno he is a Good Dude i wish him a happy christmas with yogury raisins for all oh then after pluots i do like apples especially honey crisp those are the best have you ever had them starfleets they're way better than british apples they're american made in america buy american god bless america god bless the usa from sea to shining sea, from the mountains, to the prairies, prairie dogs, what's the deal with prairie dogs my friend ran over one he said it made a noise like gas comping out of a containing you pop

ONCE YOU POP YOU CAN'T STOP RAMEN UNITED 2010-20?? RIP

QVT said:
Disliked lemme tell you something about disliked i know your name is starfleets and there are a GooD People or two in the club who would not say bad things about you i am not one of them neither is awesome we may or may not have invented a name on the line of "starteets" to represent your crippling gynocomastic tendencies don't tell me about lag tell me about laC-tation can that happen i hear it is called witches milk this is not really a suggestion but if anyone out there has the power to verify that since you don't give off witches milk you don't in fact like to get wet and if you don't like to get wet then hey fuck you buddy this is america this is also a wet county not a dry county this is bat country we can't stop here this is basque country we can't stop here that joke is stolen from karakand thanks karakand shout out to all my dudes in the oc and yes we do call it that speaking of oranges is an orange a good christmas gift i think it is i would definitely like one if any of you wanted to give me one for being the clubs leading goal scoring phenom speaking of me what do you guys think of my hair i kinda wish i could shave it and half only have (hahaha do you get the joke) my head by covered by that green stuff all add up to familiar with that smack man the music is ilke that green stuff provided to you by sack man how motherfuck you think we gonna do that man rhyme rhyme on fuck i can't remember anymore do you guys like outkast i really like them probably my favorite hip hop band

When the creator of comic sans dies i hope he goes to HELLvetica.

oh yeah where was i i think we were talking about how i told ruttski on you but i'd rather have told larry h parker you guys don't know who that is but you can google it he'll fight for you he had a 91% success rate that's pretty similar to the success rate i experience when i'm playing games with you guys i love you all i can't wait for my jewish wedding so you guys can lift up the chair and carry me around it'll be so awesome and the glass that i'll stomp will actually be my 360 controller because instead of playing fifa 14 i wil be in bahamas where it's always sunnny except sometimes it rains i don't like the rain much i think it's kinda unfair that you can only be rich enough to avoid the rain most of the time i guess if you had a jet you could avoid the rain all the time but what a hassle that would be and plus what if the rain was so bad you couldn't take off in the jet boeing airbus lufthansa air france british airways american airlines singapore airlines cathay pacific emirates etihad fly emirates sponsers too many teams man fuck corporations what the hell man so i went and got myself an orange nice local organic orange, in season, tastes pretty good i think if i had to rank my fav fruits id say blueberries then oranges then strawberries then pluots (for some reason CORNBALLER thinks i like my pluots too sour what kind of insult is that i dunno he is a Good Dude i wish him a happy christmas with yogury raisins for all oh then after pluots i do like apples especially honey crisp those are the best have you ever had them starfleets they're way better than british apples they're american made in america buy american god bless america god bless the usa from sea to shining sea, from the mountains, to the prairies, prairie dogs, what's the deal with prairie dogs my friend ran over one he said it made a noise like gas comping out of a containing you pop

ONCE YOU POP YOU CAN'T STOP RAMEN UNITED 2010-20?? RIP

tell em why u mad son

sneaky77

TheVisualizer said:
Nightz, k0ji is going out of town soon so it will be safe for you to get some games in with us without being constantly verbally abused... :lol

it will also be safe for the other teams... :lol

sneaky77 said:
Starfleets left the club?... damn.. all this drama....

Yeah wanted to play more often but it was tough getting a game because of the time difference. Originally I asked Koji if he could allow non-GAF members to join so there'd be effectively two teams, one that plays during GMT. If you guys wants rematches in the future that'd be great. I'm sure some of you would relish the chance to settle the score ;)

QVT said:
Anybody wanna play? It's boxing day!

I'll try and get on later, I want deets about last night anyways. But now I am going to go watch the Browns trample the Ravens (unless we lose, that means we lost on purpose for a better draft position).

Good luck on clubs. Go Ramen, UTV!

QVT

Awesome Animals said:
I'll try and get on later, I want deets about last night anyways. But now I am going to go watch the Browns trample the Ravens (unless we lose, that means we lost on purpose for a better draft position).

Good luck on clubs. Go Ramen, UTV!

Okay just post I'll be around until 6ish MY TIME then I may or may not have another date...

9bkaW.jpg

and that's all i have to say about that

QVT

no date tonight :(

however this means i can get as wet as i want and i like to get wet WHO'S COMING WITH ME

QVT

Well tonight we've learned that ragnar is bald and has a foot fetish, he is in denial about both of these things, please support him

Top Bottom