• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RAMEN UNITED: The Official NeoGAF FIFA 11 Club (360)

sneaky77

MidnightRider said:
Do yall not have seperate squads set up?

Like a.....

Ramen United FT (FT = First Team)
Ramen United ST (ST = Second Team[this is here for the people who are good but just don't fit into the line up/flow of play for the first team... i.e. extra strikers, CAM's, etc.])
Ramen United Reserves
Ramen United U-23 (for the noobs)

I see bright things ahead.

Bright enough that I might go ahead and drop the money for a copy for my 360 so I can get down with you boys. I've about had it playing on PS3 with no one.

sorry but this is fucking bullshit.. and anyone that takes this shit that seriously needs to reevaluate their life.

k0ji-wd

wtf has happened since this midnight guy showed up

shit

multiple squads? forcing people to perform? wut. . .this is more a social thing then anything else, i'd hate to see how the a club would be run with that kinda mentality. . .

90% of fifa clubs have 2, 3 people, we have 20+, and i'd say for every one of those people its a fun and social thing not some structured multi tier ranking system, if anyones gonna take it that seriously then maybe this club probably isn't for them

k0ji-wd

After over 700 games played by the club, the first official Ramen United video is finally complete! Thanks to all the club members who uploaded goals, videos, and photos that made this 10 minute epic possible. Also apologies to some of the newer players or those without enough appearances who didn't make the video (try for the next one!) Also thanks to myself for making this cinematic masterpiece.

Hope you guys like it! (Click the pic) :D

i'm re-quoting this cause i'd like to know who we cut from the video

qvt

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
koji is well versed in "forcing people to perform" except it's not fifa and THOSE ARE REAL LIVES YOU MONSTER

QVT

Menelaus said:
I hate when koji quotes that video, because i watch it in its entirety every damn time.

me too, if by entirety you mean mine and viz's segment (mostly because i am looking for mine and think it should be longer than it is so i usually get into viz's part)

Menelaus

Banned
I just blew off an invitation to see True Grit tonight...hopefully I can turn that time into FIFA time, but we'll see. I may just get drunk instead.

QVT

Menelaus said:
I just blew off an invitation to see True Grit tonight...hopefully I can turn that time into FIFA time, but we'll see. I may just get drunk instead.

should have taken it up i got suckered into a kings game i'm dateless and alone and want to die again and i hear it's good

Menelaus said:

why not do both, seems to work fine for Awesome and Andres...
not really

k0ji-wd

Menelaus said:

geez, i saw that shit like two weeks ago, oh people not in the biz

Menelaus

Banned
k0ji-wd said:
geez, i saw that shit like two weeks ago, oh people not in the biz
hey koji, i'm pretty bored here in texas, you have any need for a still photographer?

if you get my 5d wet, i'll kill you

QVT

koji as a token of my appreciation when i send you the capture card and the combination toaster egg maker i will also include a grapefruit sppon and lots of american candy

QVT

Awesome Animals said:
And utility player, and deal with being the second striker to QVT, the hardest role on our team!

thank you for bolding my name <3 also you'll always be my fav second striker (except the dancing queen whose name we dare not speak)

QVT

ijm72 said:
There is no such thing as being second striker to QVT you might as well just play in the midfield.

you've got the right idea! DID YOU SIGN ON TO PLAY SORRY I WAS PLAYING KATAMARI NOW I HAVE TO EAT MAYBE I'LL BE HOME LATE (like 11 pm OCST [oc standard time]) if you guys are still around

QVT said:
you've got the right idea! DID YOU SIGN ON TO PLAY SORRY I WAS PLAYING KATAMARI NOW I HAVE TO EAT MAYBE I'LL BE HOME LATE (like 11 pm OCST [oc standard time]) if you guys are still around

I can see Q is feeling better :lol

Good games, fellas. We're on a roll tonight.

I can't get the hang of playing a-mid - I'm much better at playing from deeper. Guess I either need more practice or I should stick to my natural position.

Your hole is our goal.

QVT

no actually i'm still pretty miserable i was doing better there for a bit but it was just gas or something

is anyone still playing?

also kings lost 7-4 it was a football score and OH MY GOD WAS IT BORING AND COLD

Menelaus

Banned
just quit for the night

i felt under appreciated for my 4-0 win streak as human keeper, so i raged.

"hey, uh, rag, yeah, so we just won 4 in a row, but, you know, could you not play keeper any more? also, don't play any either, just go suck ass up front as pepe plays wingback but never passes and also never plays defense, k thanks"

k0ji-wd

Menelaus said:
just quit for the night

i felt under appreciated for my 4-0 win streak as human keeper, so i raged.

"hey, uh, rag, yeah, so we just won 4 in a row, but, you know, could you not play keeper any more? also, don't play any either, just go suck ass up front as pepe plays wingback but never passes and also never plays defense, k thanks"

ur gk scored a goal! iopajfoipajerfkldsjlfk;jdls;gjoiaprjerwlfjopijgf09j4njr2n32kjn42t09g3nrlekw

QVT

sneaky77 said:
any chance any of you fuckers will be on in around 3 hrs? Or are you assholes too drunk.

i'll be here the whole bloody night you fucking goy it's been 5771 for three fucking months

just post or facebook me and i'll pop on we can boost i wanna get one or two things

QVT

can't stop watching...

also as it turns out the club has been taken over by top gun fans and you must MUST (read: required) change your name to a top gun name check the wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Gun for names

currently taken:
maverick
iceman
viper

currently highly suggested:
sundown
wolfman
kenny loggins

k0ji-wd

better idea: get 8 of us on, have pepe come on and everyone change their name to PEPE BLOWS

make him watch match lineup screen
wait for pepe to score og

Top Bottom