• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RAMEN UNITED: The Official NeoGAF FIFA 11 Club (360)

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
as koji took over a half hour to get there me and boom gave up MUSTA BEEN ONE HELL OF A DUMP, ASSHOLE!!!!!!! :( :'(

k0ji-wd

dunno which one to get

20po3gi.jpg

opxva1.png

I can't decide if I want to buy a used copy of FIFA 11 for my 360. I don't really feel like doing the whole leveling up my Pro on it.

think i'm just gonna wait for FIFA 12 to come out before i move back to 360 for my soccer gaming.

(i bought it for PS3 this year and don't have anyone to play with now)

MidnightRider said:
I can't decide if I want to buy a used copy of FIFA 11 for my 360. I don't really feel like doing the whole leveling up my Pro on it.

think i'm just gonna wait for FIFA 12 to come out before i move back to 360 for my soccer gaming.

(i bought it for PS3 this year and don't have anyone to play with now)

it's a long wait until September my friend, Ramen can have you up into the mid to high 80's after just a few boosting sessions with our experts. If you can find the game at a good price I'd recommend you pick it up and join us, this is the first year I've played clubs with GAF and I've been having a blast, lots of good dudes in Ramen United... except QVT, that guys steals all my glory and Man of the Match awards :D

Nightz

TheVisualizer said:
it's a long wait until September my friend, Ramen can have you up into the mid to high 80's after just a few boosting sessions with our experts.
You'll also have blown eardrums after a few matches with koji.

Menelaus said:
jesus, just checked results table

new rule: qvt and i are the only ones allowed to play

Do yall not have seperate squads set up?

Like a.....

Ramen United FT (FT = First Team)
Ramen United ST (ST = Second Team[this is here for the people who are good but just don't fit into the line up/flow of play for the first team... i.e. extra strikers, CAM's, etc.])
Ramen United Reserves
Ramen United U-23 (for the noobs)

I see bright things ahead.

Bright enough that I might go ahead and drop the money for a copy for my 360 so I can get down with you boys. I've about had it playing on PS3 with no one.

Menelaus said:
We rarely have 11 on at a time (VERY rare, actually), so no.

Mostly it goes like:

Ramen-US: Americans
Ramen-LAG: Everyone else

Yeah I wasn't meaning 11 people playing with each other at all times.

I was meaning have the better people in one squad, the other better people in another squad, and the not quite there yet people in one squad and the complete noobs in another.

That way your people in the first team doesn't have 3-4 people from the reserve team getting losses applied to their team they've been working hard scoring goals for.

Know what I mean?

Having a structure like this would be in place to make the noobs of the game want to better their pro and themselves to earn a place on the second/first teams. It would also make it easier to farm for the second and first teams through their stats of playing with each other. (oh this guy had 3 goals 2 assists and 7 tackles through 4 games.... PICK HIM UP.... ETC.)

***EDIT*** Sorry if I am stepping on someone's toes for bringing this up. I just always wanted to see a club get organized like this. I for one would love to be a part of something like this. Would really want to make you perform EVERY game so that you can keep your spot on whatever team you're on and really give you that "Be a Pro" feel knowing that if you don't perform some other eager to shine person will always be there waiting for their chance to take your place.

***EDIT 2*** Do yall ever do any recruiting outside of GAF or is this a GAF only allowed squad?

Menelaus

Banned
GAF only AFAIK and no one cares enough to structure it that way. For the most part, we silently agree on who our 1st and 2nd teamers are, and the 2nd teamers rarely play by themselves.

EXCEPT FOR THIS AUSTRALIAN GUY AND HIS MUTE LOVER.

Menelaus said:
GAF only AFAIK and no one cares enough to structure it that way. For the most part, we silently agree on who our 1st and 2nd teamers are, and the 2nd teamers rarely play by themselves.

EXCEPT FOR THIS AUSTRALIAN GUY AND HIS MUTE LOVER.

Oh aight. guess the following isn't big enough to do this.

I may buy this game over the weekend for my 360 if I can find the price right.

for the time being I will still be merking people on my PS3 copy.

QVT

Menelaus said:
jesus, just checked results table

new rule: qvt and i are the only ones allowed to play

playing without you is like comparing jacking off to coming inside of natalie portman while she's not on birth control and getting her pregnant

thus to answer midnightrider's question our first team is me ragnar and viz (nearly undefeatable, remember the best team we ever played and i scored the hat trick ragnar? oh man) and everybody else is just warming the sheets

you can invite whoever you want too midnight but they kinda have to be able to post or you have to be able to contact them to bring them with you and if they suck it's kinda pointless too

QVT

by warming the sheets i mean i wouldn't kick any of you out of bed <3

and also it'd be ragnar doing the kicking he's the alpha dick did you see that fucking hand drawing jesus christ

Top Bottom