• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RAMEN UNITED: The Official NeoGAF FIFA 11 Club (360)

If it must be done, I know who I'm going with....

20qjtwg.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh5JYhMDPo8

QVT said:
can't stop watching...

also as it turns out the club has been taken over by top gun fans and you must MUST (read: required) change your name to a top gun name check the wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Gun for names

currently taken:
maverick
iceman
viper

currently highly suggested:
sundown
wolfman
kenny loggins

Commander Metcalf would have fit my job description perfectly, but technically that's taken so you guys pick mine out of these 4:

1) the Inquiry Commanding Officer
2) Stinger
3) Sprawl
4) Air Boss / Air Boss Johnson

Menelaus

Banned
New trolling system: engage the "live help" sessions on websites, use terrible grammar so that the Indian on the other end has to ask their manager for help.

Oh wait, I mean, GO RAMEN

k0ji-wd

it's come to the attention or both myself and others that both Ragnar and QVT are just waaaaaaay too good for this club, and their skills are so far, beyond and ahead of everyone else here at Ramen that it's just not fair to keep them tied down to us any longer.

good news is that we don't have to keep appearing offline like stuck up bitches anymore!

Also good news for you Vis, you're now official FK taker :lol

Menelaus

Banned
Video games are very VERY serious, I work 9-5 everyday and when I come home theres nothing more I rather do than some SERIOUS gaming. I particularly hate it when some individuals don't take video games serious, its not like they were created for fun. I strive to be the best especially when playing FIFA 11 and to be professional requires much sacrifice that many just take for granted.

Also, Vis is with us, he's just been making guest caps on the U-23 squad to keep up appearances.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
I leave for a couple weeks and the team literally goes to hell in a handbasket. Clearly my mediation skills were needed, and yet I was not there to answer the call (dancing).

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
If anybody has any glitches they want me to include i'm about to send the first email.

QVT

wrote up the whole explanation for what happened but it turned out to be slanderous AND libelous and may or may not have violated two refugee clauses in a peace treaty (can't be sure of the modern validitity of the peace of westphali)a BUTglen beck taught me how to do libel so CHECK IT

i'm just asking questions, but did starfeletts break into my house turn on my xbox put that shit on appear offline and then send koji pictures of his dick for unfriending him? i dunno, just asking questions but if that wer the case then what would happen if after that he made his own club dedciated to TOP GUN TOP MOVIE OF ALL TIME except in the mood for love (cmon koji you never met a dude loved wong like you and me do we love wong KAR WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII) and commando and rocky 4 but we can't all be ivan drago but i am sure that this dude starfleets [censored] into the blackness of space!!!

is starfleets guilty? is starfleet actually meg ryan? i dunno, but the boyz are back in town http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTbASqoqH3Q

QVT

to starfleets,
i hate you
you hate me
please stop calling me a "fucking jew"
with a "hitler's back and gonna call your phone"
goose dies

Top Bottom