• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RAMEN UNITED: The Official NeoGAF FIFA 11 Club (360)

Menelaus

Banned
sneaky77 said:
I am not very sure what's going on.. but if what has been said is true. That's quite a bitch move.
Q and I wanted to play some matches privately, so we played "offline". k0ji did a line and got mad, booted us from the club.

A new club rose from the coke-laced ashes, and here. we. GO.

sneaky77

Menelaus said:
Q and I wanted to play some matches privately, so we played "offline". k0ji did a line and got mad, booted us from the club.

A new club rose from the coke-laced ashes, and here. we. GO.

Well imo, it sucks you guys decided to do that. But whatever I guess.

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
sneaky77 said:
Well imo, it sucks you guys decided to do that. But whatever I guess.

Not sure how much it can suck that I go to sleep and wake up not to a girl but to ragnar going "GOOSE IS DEAD EXCEPT WE'RE GOOSE"

edit: "OUR GOOSE IS COOKED" or "you know how they are two o's in goose... you are the second o."

good games duders, sorry my mic died again and I couldn't provide yall with my Emmy Award Winning play-by-play & color commentary for those last few matches

to prevent this tragedy from happening again I'm gone out and picking up a backup mic tomorrow (damn you wireless mic!) so your ears will never again get a break from my golden tongue :D

k0ji-wd

TheVisualizer said:
good games duders, sorry my mic died again and I couldn't provide yall with my Emmy Award Winning play-by-play & color commentary for those last few matches

to prevent this tragedy from happening again I'm gone out and picking up a backup mic tomorrow (damn you wireless mic!) so your ears will never again get a break from my golden tongue :D

damn, dedication

great games dudes we picked up some mad points

ph33nix said:
very kinky there

a wild ph33nix appears

ijm72

Good games guys we did really well and we almost came back from 3-0 in the last game. Only 1 loss overall so it was a good night

k0ji-wd said:
doing grocery shopping will b on in 2 hours

grocery shopping? I thought all of you australians hunted all of your food with boomerangs while riding your ostriches and then wrestled and slayed alligators for dessert...

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
15 GP, 24 goals for me and 23 assists for you, if I'm counting right. And you couldn't have assisted on that free kick!

In the unlikely case that top gun ever gets old we're gonna have to call you the motherfucking LENScrafter (get it)

k0ji-wd

That backheel was insane, you should've slow mo'd it!

AstroLad said:
musta just missed you guys. well i can play for another hour or two if anyone wants to just post

sorry man headin to the gym again

I forgot about that curl. Too bad the move wasn't in the highlight.

P.S. I'm about to masturbate to those jerseys. Jerseybate if you will. Plus, these jerseys are making me thirsty. ;)

ijm72

Awesome Animals said:
Solid play tonight. We passed the ball around well. Here is that ridiculous pass to hov. The camera angle is priceless.

http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/59631160
Dat_ass.jpg

Dat Pass

Top Bottom