• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RAMEN UNITED: The Official NeoGAF FIFA 11 Club (360)

Oozer3993 said:
If possible, I'd like to join

GT: Oozer3993
Pos: ST, CM, LM, RM (basically anything from midfield forward)

you can join only after explaining what this statement means:

"I am not moist you're just like the rest of these dudes safe moist as dudes but not I."

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Oozer3993 said:
If possible, I'd like to join

GT: Oozer3993
Pos: ST, CM, LM, RM (basically anything from midfield forward)
i'm glad viz quoted this or i would have missed it. sent you a FR and then i'll send you a club invite tonight (or you can send a join request from the game as well)

AstroLad said:
i'm glad viz quoted this or i would have missed it. sent you a FR and then i'll send you a club invite tonight (or you can send a join request from the game as well)

hold your horses Laddie, I want my explanation from him first...

AstroLad said:
as punishment for no one joining us me and viz went on and lost the team 70 net points

sukkkkkaaaaaazzzz

your all welcome, especially sneaky who decided to ignore us and play his awful racing game, I blame all of our losses on him... like I always do

k0ji-wd

TheVisualizer said:
how's the quality of the coke in the beautiful state of hawaii?

pretty good man, they got this shit called 'Coke Zero' up in here, stuff be craaaaaazy man

LESS THAN FIVE CALORIES!?!?!?

k0ji-wd said:
pretty good man, they got this shit called 'Coke Zero' up in here, stuff be craaaaaazy man

LESS THAN FIVE CALORIES!?!?!?

only in moderation my friend, we all remember how you completely lost your mind and made irrational personnel decisions on your last "Coke" binge... :D

sneaky77

TheVisualizer said:
your all welcome, especially sneaky who decided to ignore us and play his awful racing game, I blame all of our losses on him... like I always do

lol sorry, gf was there and vetoed any kind of fifa while she studied

sneaky77 said:
lol sorry, gf was there and vetoed any kind of fifa while she studied

good try sneaky, come up with a better excuse next time...

you've clearly chosen your side, why don't you go make your own club if you don't want to play alongside me and astro :D

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
Yeah careful sneaky, a couple more nights alone with your lover and you'll get kicked outta the club, it has happened before

sneaky77

TheVisualizer said:
good try sneaky, come up with a better excuse next time...

you've clearly chosen your side, why don't you go make your own club if you don't want to play alongside me and astro :D

I would never leave you my dear

sneaky77 said:
I would never leave you my dear

untitledghh.JPG

untitledghgfhhghjgh.JPG

k0ji-wd

I think since we have two new signings and they're not goin to believe me after the first time we play together I should just make it clear now that I've never done cocaine and the hardest drug I've ever done is cigarettes, so don't be gullible like The Vis!

I'm just loud because I'm annoying!

(I got drug tested today for insurance purposes :lol )

k0ji-wd

AstroLad said:
been a rough couple days for ramen but it was good playin with you new folks

hoooooooov we need you back at any

it's obviously because i'm here instead of in my living room
2ec3cs7.jpg

obviously

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
i don't know i think we got pretty wet there. that 6-3 demolition of that higher-ranked team was like a trip to the waterpark

AstroLad said:
homer alone tonight so let's have a big clubs blowout yeah should be available any time after 7 est

I'll hop on. I'm trying to have a chill weekend, so this works. BTW, since I didn't get a chance to last night, Oozer and A Fridge to Far played great! Fridge played CDM for the most part, and owned the midfield. And oozer knows how to fucking finish. Great additions, and I hope they want to keep playing. Last night does not represent how Ramen usually is. We get soaked. I've just been slumping a bit.

But in either case, Live fast, get wet!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Awesome Animals said:
I'll hop on. I'm trying to have a chill weekend, so this works. BTW, since I didn't get a chance to last night, Oozer and A Fridge to Far played great! Fridge played CDM for the most part, and owned the midfield. And oozer knows how to fucking finish. Great additions, and I hope they want to keep playing. Last night does not represent how Ramen usually is. We get soaked. I've just been slumping a bit.

But in either case, Live fast, get wet!
we had a comeback later in the night -- we're on a roll now!

I think I'm going to start setting my VPro to a midfielder when I'm playing ANY, just so I can have a decent player in the midfield. It can be very tough when it is only two or three and trying to work the ball forward.

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
Awesome Animals said:
I think I'm going to start setting my VPro to a midfielder when I'm playing ANY, just so I can have a decent player in the midfield. It can be very tough when it is only two or three and trying to work the ball forward.

ragnar plays with his at striker because we need someone to keep up with me and then pass me the ball, but if you've got two strikers only then midfield would probably be better than cb or gk yeah.

Top Bottom