• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RAMEN UNITED: The Official NeoGAF FIFA 11 Club (360)

k0ji-wd

2dadkjr.jpg

OMG ASTRO WAS RIGHT

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=25458555&postcount=29

Menelaus

Banned
So Q and I were talking...we think that if you guys stand behind your decision of kicking us out, it's only fair that you harass Ruttsky until he demotes you to about 3000 points or so, considering half of that Dromo is ours.

Also, if we want to pit our teams against each other, Cups is probably the best bet (since no one plays, we'd get matched right up).

AndresON777

shooting blanks
TheVisualizer said:
well played, I especially like the CAPS and the use of SON

I might be on after Green Bay finishes off that trash NFL team that Andres roots for...
wow fuck you philly I was bored and started reading the thread.

book it vick will be in jail within 15 months and you will have traded kolb by then!

Home Depot will buy us real players and a super bowl!

even though our qb is a pretty boy with a noodle arm!

fuck you for deleting me! Not cool to delete folks more than once per year!

:lol

k0ji-wd

wkqs87.jpg

From the CAM position no less! (best thing is they tried to play properly for about 85 minutes)

about 20 goals scored in 4 games

After last night, I realized I need a break from FIFA. I think I'm going to spend a week or two focusing on some other games, because I just flat out did not have fun last night. Save a place for me, and I'll still pop into the thread or party to say hey, but I really was at a point last night where I wanted to hurl my controller through the television, and I can only accept that when head-to-head games make me want to do that.

Get wet boys, for me. I'll be back though.

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
k0ji-wd said:
oh, we've had 6, 7 every night pretty much people just don't post :(

Yeah I know what you mean, me and rags can actually just sense eachother's need to FIFA. We connect on a deeper level. It's like a motherfucking Nicholas sparks novel, if his novels were about FIFA.

Magicked

Did no one upload that awesome goal from last night? I don't remember who scored it though... maybe Starfleets. He cut inside from the left wing, was going to cross it but couldn't find anyone open, so he took it himself and place the ball on the back post with the outside of his left foot. Was awesome.

Also, I love playing D-mid.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
that was jhova

and yeah dmid is fun. i like making my guy modestly big (by fifa clubs standards, so 5'11"-6'1" and then just pushing over all the afro VPs who usually run roughshod over the generics there

Magicked

I also like seeing how close I can get to a red card. PEPE walked that line several times last night!

Also, long passes to the corner from deep. So awesome when it works.

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
Sad news to report today friends, me and Ragnar suffered a loss. This is the first time I can remember this happening in like a week or something. In our defense, it was because Rags got disconnected. It actually seems to me like that's like what happened when we last lost.

Hope Ramen is well

Top Bottom