• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RAMEN UNITED: The Official NeoGAF FIFA 11 Club (360)

k0ji-wd said:
LOOKS LIKE U AINT GOT SHIT NO MO SON

. . .will be on in about 30 with pepe

well played, I especially like the CAPS and the use of SON

I might be on after Green Bay finishes off that trash NFL team that Andres roots for...

k0ji-wd

n64xz9.jpg

25ixis9.jpg

2eeh16h.jpg

whf8fr.jpg

bored on the flight back so started makin' these lol

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
if anyone is down for some clubs at any point just post i'm just finishing a project and can hop on most of the day

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
Awesome Animals said:
Those are great mr k0ji. Not sure what those are q

I will grant you that mine kinda sucks but i'll make a new one later. ragnar's is the best thing i've ever drawn

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
AstroLad said:
if anyone is down for some clubs at any point just post i'm just finishing a project and can hop on most of the day

If we get some people i'm down too. I got the whole day to do nothing but touch myself and play DC universe.

Menelaus

Banned
sorry for absence this weekend...got fucking hammered yesterday morning, passed out, woke up and found myself in a different city having puked all over an acquaintance's bathtub, got the fuck outta there in my friend's rental car with the key that i just happened to have in my pocket.

my head is kinda hurty.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
cool i can play in 30 and i know boom is in and wantin to play so hopefully i'll see you guys around at 7 american eastern

QVT

Menelaus said:
sorry for absence this weekend...got fucking hammered yesterday morning, passed out, woke up and found myself in a different city having puked all over an acquaintance's bathtub, got the fuck outta there in my friend's rental car with the key that i just happened to have in my pocket.

my head is kinda hurty.

only thing that can cure a headache is some top gun quoting miramar boyz action (also we're falling behind they've got the o pussey pounding dromo now, we've gotta bank some points!)

Viz got banned from here? or XBOX? Either way, it is a curious turn of events. How did last night go?

::EDIT::

Viz got banned for something involving the FFXIII thread. At least according to my sources in the EASHL thread.

QVT

Awesome Animals said:
Viz got banned from here? or XBOX? Either way, it is a curious turn of events. How did last night go?

::EDIT::

Viz got banned for something involving the FFXIII thread. At least according to my sources in the EASHL thread.

*viz logs in, sees he is banned*

oh!!!!!

Top Bottom