• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RAMEN UNITED: The Official NeoGAF FIFA 11 Club (360)

A. Monster is back...

Cookies, Free Kicks, Ankles and Final Fantasy XIII are not safe...

happiness.gif

hello

i have conferred with Tha Koj and he will be joining me on the pitch shortly, he told me to tell everyone else "you are all required to get on and play clubs with us right now, or you will be removed from Ramen United."

again those are his words not mine because they are inbetween quotation marks...

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
Visualizer,

I signed on but didn't see any invites, hope that doesn't mean i've been removed from the club?

Sincerely,
QVT

ijm72

I was online playing some COD and saw koji playing some Dead Space 2 and didn't get any messages so I figured there was no clubbing going on.

ijm72 said:
I was online playing some COD and saw koji playing some Dead Space 2 and didn't get any messages so I figured there was no clubbing going on.
Awesome Animals said:
Should have sent me a msg bud. But now I'm off to bed briefly before I purchase my amazing Verizon Wireless iPhone.

hello

all I can read is blah blah blah blah blah

I got moist

Ramen United POINTS NET GAIN for the night = 0

that is all

k0ji-wd

shit man, pepe and i played like 5 games in a row and we were winning each of them when the other team did the 'quit and result doesn't count glitch'. . .shiiiiiiiiiiiiiet

k0ji-wd said:
shit man, pepe and i played like 5 games in a row and we were winning each of them when the other team did the 'quit and result doesn't count glitch'. . .shiiiiiiiiiiiiiet

guess O Dromo is gonna be our permanent home then...

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
wait so there's now a popular glitch such that you can't get credit for any wins anymore?

bahahah let me know when it's patched....

k0ji-wd said:
I'll let u know in September :lol

honestly it is a pretty huge buzzkill, and the fact that we seem to play the same teams all the time means its bound to happen even more often, im with Astro I might not play anymore if Rutski doesn't do something about it...

QVT

TheVisualizer said:
honestly it is a pretty huge buzzkill, and the fact that we seem to play the same teams all the time means its bound to happen even more often, im with Astro I might not play anymore if Rutski doesn't do something about it...

they know it's a problem that's all i can say

koji if you want you can give me a list of the clubs that did it and they'll get warnings or maybe banned i don't know but i was asked for a list

sneaky77

QVT said:
they know it's a problem that's all i can say

koji if you want you can give me a list of the clubs that did it and they'll get warnings or maybe banned i don't know but i was asked for a list

did you ever pass on my single player feedback? Also may wanna tell them that fatigue for 5* teams don't seem to affect anything

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
also tell them to detain and interrogate starfleets about all the FIFA Secrets he knows. "not that he endorses them"

QVT

sneaky77 said:
did you ever pass on my single player feedback? Also may wanna tell them that fatigue for 5* teams don't seem to affect anything

Yeah unfortunately the guys i'm with aren't the single player guys. He said he'd forward it though.

k0ji-wd

TheVisualizer said:

yeah me too man :(:(:(

Menelaus

Banned
want some cheese with that whine? we fucking demolished today, didn't run into once. i guess we just play with enough class that people won't glitch out on us.

k0ji-wd

sneaky77 said:
sorry for my sudden disappearance last night

I understand, when batman is needed, he's needed

hov, did u grab the first goal from ur one man show last night?

also, nobody did the glitch today, maybe it's also cause we weren't winning every game 7-0 so it might b safe for u to come back astro!

QVT

Menelaus said:
J2G9L.jpg

Sup, fools?

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

It was a thrashing too they quit with us up 5-0 and sent us a message saying we were "overrated"

k0ji-wd

Menelaus said:
want some cheese with that whine? we fucking demolished today, didn't run into once. i guess we just play with enough class that people won't glitch out on us.

yo, this is really getting pathetic, do u really have nothing going for u in your life that u need to treat this shit like a little bitch? are you making these posts in the hopes that we'd be jealous at your success. . .in a video game? you got kicked out of the club, for better or worse, take it like a man. qvt has at least (amazingly) been cool about this shit, even offering to help, what would u do in his position? try to get EA to delete our club and then claim victory and masturbate furiously FTW?

Were you bullied as a kid? Are you still bullied? Did you feel like I/we bullied you? Is that it? I can't think of anything else that would propel a grown ass man to behave like a whiny little bitch over something so insignificant. Have you still not realized nobody here gives a shit about you? that nobody here remembers you? is that too bitter a pill to swallow?

get over it, get a new lease on life, get a new personality, or give me ur paypal, i'll send you some money so u can buy a life worth living that's not so petty.

this is my last ever reply to u so back on permanent ignore u go. u might have to get qvt to quote everyone of your posts so everyone can see it.

*Disclaimer*
i didn't even wanna quote that dipshit's post but since everyone has him on ignore, thought u guys would like some context.

k0ji-wd said:
yo, this is really getting pathetic, do u really have nothing going for u in your life that u need to treat this shit like a little bitch? are you making these posts in the hopes that we'd be jealous at your success. . .in a video game? you got kicked out of the club, for better or worse, take it like a man. qvt has at least (amazingly) been cool about this shit, even offering to help, what would u do in his position? try to get EA to delete our club and then claim victory and masturbate furiously FTW?

Were you bullied as a kid? Are you still bullied? Did you feel like I/we bullied you? Is that it? I can't think of anything else that would propel a grown ass man to behave like a whiny little bitch over something so insignificant. Have you still not realized nobody here gives a shit about you? that nobody here remembers you? is that too bitter a pill to swallow?

get over it, get a new lease on life, get a new personality, or give me ur paypal, i'll send you some money so u can buy a life worth living that's not so petty.

this is my last ever reply to u so back on permanent ignore u go. u might have to get qvt to quote everyone of your posts so everyone can see it.

*Disclaimer*
i didn't even wanna quote that dipshit's post but since everyone has him on ignore, thought u guys would like some context.

quoted in case anyone has koji on their ignore list... lol

ETHER 2011

ijm72

k0ji-wd said:

*Disclaimer*

turiaf.gif

Oh and heres the goal from last night

QVT

Y'all ain't gotta fight so much. Just look at some titties. There, now you're looking at titties what the fuck have you got to be pissed about maybe if they're nasty titties or something.

eHarmony works!

k0ji-wd

if anything i might look at too many titties, maybe i should start looking at dicks or something

btw, i don't want to 'fight', i don't even wanna repsond to such stupid shit, but as the 'leader' of the club i felt like i had to say something that reflects the viewpoint of the club as a whole. if anyone feels differently, they can say so themselves.

but that's that, done. it's finished.

Magicked

I don't even know what happened... :lol

So, I saw this shoe at nike.com: Link

Not sure if that link will work, but it should be the Nike Mercurial Glide Turf shoes. Anyway, look at the review at the bottom. Did someone here do that?

QVT

Nobody's missing me I think i got date raped i remember watching like liverpool chelsea or something? that's it from the past 20 hours though

k0ji-wd

so as of about 3 hours ago pepe is on a plane headed to denmark to complete his transfer to the danish super league second division!

k0ji-wd said:
so as of about 3 hours ago pepe is on a plane headed to denmark to complete his transfer to the danish super league second division!

damn transfer market is disrespecting pepe's production, he should be in the Danish 1st division

Top Bottom