• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rayman Legends Challenges App |OT| Wii U owners can like it or LUMp it

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I just went under 38 seconds for the weekly challenge and at 30 seconds for the daily one. I'll stick to that for now.

Rikkun

zlCfzQ988RUMndhmX1

OUUUUUHHH

Please let me get it.

GimMick

zlCfzQ99BIgwWs0eAZ

Actually all the challenges are playable in cooperation. I know at least 1 person ahead of me used co-op :/

Well anyway this challenge was great fun, my favorite so far ! Moing on to the extreme challenge tonight ; I'll try to get at least Gold.

Rikkun

Actually all the challenges are playable in cooperation. I know at least 1 person ahead of me used co-op :/

Well anyway this challenge was great fun, my favorite so far ! Moing on to the extreme challenge tonight ; I'll try to get at least Gold.

Coop? How?

zigg

Friend and I were playing this for awhile last night. He's a Murfy madman.

We have both pretty much decided to get the final game. I am still curious how the heck they're going to port it without totally reworking the Murfy stuff.

TheChits

I feel like I really suck at the Murphy challenges. It took me forever to even be able to beat the weekly challenge, but once I finally did I got 42.23. I have no idea how to shave that down to 30 freaking seconds like the top guys

Neiteio

The "worst" thing about this (considering how mad and disappointed I was about the delay) is that I'll probably think about buying the game again now.
Why would you NOT buy it? The game is going to be incredible whenever it releases. This delay means all versions will have 30 extra levels, too.

On my way to diamond in today's challenge, seems you need sub 20 seconds, at least for now.

That would make it two diamonds for me. Still need to do the extreme challenge which is insanely hard.

I barely got 30. How do you guys get below 20?

The start is crucial, you need to try to get all purple lums before you head down to where the first wind part is. Skip the lums that take to long to come out and go fast. The key is to have the level end when you reach the bouncing plant part.

noal

Banned
Will these challenges be available when the full game comes out?

I could see myself spending an awful lot of time with these if you could replay them indefinitely, plus, why does yesterday's challenge still have a window? Gives me hope that maybe these can be replayed at some point.

spannicus

Will these challenges be available when the full game comes out?

I could see myself spending an awful lot of time with these if you could replay them indefinitely, plus, why does yesterday's challenge still have a window? Gives me hope that maybe these can be replayed at some point.

Challenges will probably become IOS android apps

GimMick

zlCfzQ9-i6EWouEetd

That run was so good. My previous best before this one was 22"84 :lol

Still got only Gold, so it's definitely the top 1% required to get Diamond.

Also according to my estimates :
Gold ~ top 25%
Silver ~ top 50%
Bronze ~ top 75%

So if there are say 20 000 players, top 200 is enough for Diamond, and top 5000 enough for Gold.

Should be Lv3 Awesomness tomorrow :)

- To conserve your current speed, jump (or boost+jump) on the same frame you are touching the ground. You can repeat this indefinitely !
Addendum : holding down while landing makes it MUCH easier to keep your speed. You pretty much have to use this trick if you want under 22" for the extreme challenge.

Glass Joe

Love this app! So does this self-destruct when Legends comes out? It says it's only available to download in the eShop until then. I'm guessing they pull the online plug then, so to speak? Hopefully at least the challenge history will convert over to the full game. I picture a lot of bitching when that happens, even though that's fair enough IMO.

Also noticed they pulled the original demo from the eShop. Hmm, but I suppose this IS the demo plus the challenges anyway.

Dartastic

Alright, let's be real. As it stands, this is borderline killer app status for Wii-U, if you like platformers and challenges. Right? I mean, holy fuck. New shit to do EVERYDAY, with super mega quality. Uhhhhhh... yeah. This is going to get me to turn on my Wii-U everyday if they keep this level of quality up. AND THIS IS FREE GATDAMN.

Alright, let's be real. As it stands, this is borderline killer app status for Wii-U, if you like platformers and challenges. Right? I mean, holy fuck. New shit to do EVERYDAY, with super mega quality. Uhhhhhh... yeah. This is going to get me to turn on my Wii-U everyday if they keep this level of quality up. AND THIS IS FREE GATDAMN.

there is like what only 60,581 playing the challenges online in EU/NA from a Free App?

can't be so killer if we can't even break 100K

so happy to get to 34"31

Canon

Banned
I just bought a new 5.1 home theater system and surround sound isn't working on this game. Does it support 5.1 or is it just 2.1?

NSMB U is also just 2.1. Is my theater broken?

Dartastic

I just bought a new 5.1 home theater system and surround sound isn't working on this game. Does it support 5.1 or is it just 2.1?

NSMB U is also just 2.1. Is my theater broken?
The Wii U is stupid and broken. It doesn't support dts or Dolby. :(

Top Bottom