• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rayman Legends Challenges App |OT| Wii U owners can like it or LUMp it

Dartastic

Goddamnit, I'm like at 10"21 and I still have Gold. Fuck. I'm so close! How do I make those goddamn vines open before I land on them!?!?!?

agnidragon

Neo Member
Well got to 9"95 and still got gold. I had to quit because my hands started hurting. One problem I have is that I hold the stick down when I do a stomp. Then when I get to the final chain, where you have to slide down a bit and stomp down, I don't fall off where i am suppose to. If anyone wants to add me my name is AgniDragon.

It took a bunch of tries, but I finally got my time below ten seconds!

vkaSHM3.jpg

Banned
I like the fact the app comes with the original levels of the first demo. That music based level is awesome!

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I like the fact the app comes with the original levels of the first demo. That music based level is awesome!

I love that level too, even its a bit too short and easy. Hope to see a few more in the final game.

If you're talking about what I think, just lightly tap the jump button, maybe even a bit before the actual gap.
After that, the true nightmare begins.

I kept dying under that spiked vine or falling in the gap I just want Silver so the nightmare will be a quit after that gap

let me try soft tap

GimMick

Did they say something about more levels like Castle Rock? Would be a shame if it was the only one :(
It would be really nice if like in the Raving Rabbids games they were multiple levels based on real songs.
The level in the demo is very popular on Miiverse so at least it shouldn't fall on deaf ears.

fmpanda

I kept dying under that spiked vine or falling in the gap I just want Silver so the nightmare will be a quit after that gap

let me try soft tap

Soft Tap will do you wonders, especially for the parts to come.

Woke up just a moment ago, saw myself in Silver, had to fight to get back into gold, lol.

Currently at 984.18m

noal

Banned
I'm struggling to find time to play this everyday!

I just played the Daily Challenge for 20 minutes and then my daughter starts moaning about how she wants a go!

Think I got 1031m, on for gold at the moment, but I can't see that lasting unless I get back on it.

Soft Tap will do you wonders, especially for the parts to come.

Woke up just a moment ago, saw myself in Silver, had to fight to get back into gold, lol.

Currently at 984.18m

I gave up on today the more I forced myself to take my fingers off the R button that makes you run the more I started messing up before I could soft tap that part.

I can see the concept of just gliding gently under the spiked vine but the soft tapping before that area had me missing my jumps and falling to my doom lol this game is frustrating when you have a goal in mind

I was doing better when I was not thinking about removing my finger from the Run button

NNID: Cartoonish

Please feel free to add me & pm me so I can add you back,
I am not so great at this game so far but will put more effort in once I get a friends list,
at least not to be at the bottom of the leaderboard :p

I also still want to get bit trip runner 2 for wii u but already beat it on xb360 & pc so am waiting for a huge sale before I tripple dip.

Shahadan

I gave up on today the more I forced myself to take my fingers off the R button that makes you run the more I started messing up before I could soft tap that part.

I can see the concept of just gliding gently under the spiked vine but the soft tapping before that area had me missing my jumps and falling to my doom lol this game is frustrating when you have a goal in mind

I was doing better when I was not thinking about removing my finger from the Run button

But you don't have to stop running :eek:

Been stuck for hours at 1430, those fucking skulls, I swear, sometimes it is the game's fault for not propelling me properly.

zroid

Banned
Argh have any of the Extreme challenges been on The Infinite Tower yet? I really need that last friggin banner! ~_~

catabarez

This game is making me use my stylus way more. Should I buy the inexpensive screen protectors on Amazon or the Hori brand ones?

Shahadan

I know exactly your problem. Whenever you see a vertical line of lums above a spring, you HAVE to execute a ground-pound on it. Otherwise you're never gonna make it.

Oh but that's what I'm doing, the problem is just after that, when you have to wall jump then bump to the opposite direction. There is a skeleton wall and then the falling platform. I'm dying just between those two :lol:
For some reason I have some difficulty timing my punch with the chnage of direction. I past it two or three times but panicked or was surprised and died stupidly in the fire :lol:

Also sometimes for no reason I can think of at the start of that part (the two first skulls after the ropes) the second skull is bumping me on the lower wall rather than above it >_<
I hate when that happens.

GimMick

Oh but that's what I'm doing, the problem is just after that, when you have to wall jump then bump to the opposite direction. There is a skeleton wall and then the falling platform. I'm dying just between those two :lol:
For some reason I have some difficulty timing my punch with the chnage of direction. I past it two or three times but panicked or was surprised and died stupidly in the fire :lol:

Also sometimes for no reason I can think of at the start of that part (the two first skulls after the ropes) the second skull is bumping me on the lower wall rather than above it >_<
I hate when that happens.
Alright. Sounds like you're punching a bit too late and the momentum caries you too far. Don't feel bad because this is one of the hardest parts of the level.

Bolded happened to me once as well :/

what is the tower about?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxhBhP-iUwc

Boooo I didn't keep Diamond on that post I made earlierrr

For today's daily... I give up. I've been playing for HOURS and can't for the life of me get past the 1400m spot where you have to do the ground pounds. HOURS OF TRIES, EVERY ONE OF THEM A FAILURE.

I can't tear myself away from Super Mario World long enough to try today's challenge, lol

Psh, yesterday I started and finished Super Mario World and still had time for Golding everything!

... I love Star shortcut world

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Been busy this evening so I basically did this quickly before I head to bed. Scraped a gold and bronze and just have to hope I keep them for tomorrow.

Zero148

had yesterday 9.86 and was on my way to Diamond when going to bed, today it was only gold :( around 1400m at todays challenge and hopefully it will be gold too

Top Bottom