• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rayman Legends Challenges App |OT| Wii U owners can like it or LUMp it

I thought this was also added into the regular Friends List adding a couple months back.

I wouldn't know as I don't use it. I know that kids (I think 12 and under) cannot send Friend Requests via Miiverse and instead have to use the Friend List. It 'ensures' that they only add people they know since their friend has to also add them back.

had yesterday 9.86 and was on my way to Diamond when going to bed, today it was only gold :( around 1400m at todays challenge and hopefully it will be gold too

Same as me :(

raymanjpgmy.jpg

I hope I keep itttt

GimMick

The cutoff for Diamond in yesterday challenge was 9"80... so you barely missed out on it.

Burnburn got the same time as you and only got gold as well, and therefore lost the 1st place on the point leaderboard :(

zroid

Banned
Well I liked this daily so much I actually went back to it a second time after reaching gold. I'm at 1631 m now! Hope it ends up being my first diamond. ^^

Rran

This really is an excellent demo (calling it an "app" almost does a disservice to what Ubisoft has given us), and, surprisingly, has kinda created some goodwill after the whole Legends fiasco :O

noal

Banned
12.19 and I just don't know how to shave any more off. I seem to be a bit slower at the start than the ghosts around me but narrow it down slightly on the long descent straight after.

I'll give it ten more minutes!

GimMick

Might have that cleared up now :

zlCfzQ-TW1oa63lxkQ

Looks like the void glitch people have randomly stumbled upon in LotLD or Murphy's Dungeon like here :

zlCfzQ-TRSgdQg9DTf

Except it is still possible to finish the level apparently, and since all of the boundaries are removed, that explains how they appear to go through the vine.

So there are very likely no cheats involved, but any time better than 10"2 is most definitely illegitimate still.

Edit : Someone else confirmed

It's a real pity that the Top 10 list is only available for the Worldwide level. I'd love to see Top 10 rankings by Region, or by Country.

Who are these non-humans

I can barely make it to a thousand on today's challenge

... I JUST made it to 1000m

as soon as it gets to ground-pound I'm out.

Now extreme challenge.... does that not have diamond cups? I'm at 0'28"88, #10 is 0'28"34....... RAAAAAAAAAGE

You're like nanoseconds from Gold! I think it alll comes down to flicking the brides / slides over as instantly as possible. And yeah, you must get everything purple / laughing

Shahadan

Yeah it's very hard to use the level and highlight the lums at the same time at a few spots. I'll try again, thank you for giving me hope :p

For the first swing, highlight the lums first before swinging across.

Just got myself to 0'28"79..... I have absolutely no idea how to cut ofr 30ms, considering how hard it was to shave off so little... and I was soooo perfect.

Just went back to the regular daily challenge, woah I've actually been able to do the groundpound sections fine now.

... Now I'm curious. Back to Extreme~!

GimMick

I made it to 1,447.56 meters today in normal. Still only gold. The top scores are insane.

WR is now 8682.07m
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

I'm still proud of my 3080m record though, considering my short attention span. It stops getting harder at about 2500m so it becomes about remaining consistent for an extended amount of time.

GimMick

It sounds silly but he is 0"2 faster on this specific challenge compared to Globox, because the latter gets briefly stuck at one part mid-run (bigger hitbox).

It sounds silly but he is 0"2 faster on this specific challenge compared to Globox, because the latter gets briefly stuck at one part mid-run (bigger hitbox).

I had a feeling this was a thing, I kept seeing one of the ghosts as Rayman jumping ahead of me despite me being ahead most of the challenge.

Top Bottom