• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-Gaf Community |OT2| Sponsored by Leadbelly the Impaler

.la1n

Sessler is just nasal, has nothing to do with where he was born / raised. I like to hear his rants but god is that annoying.

image.php
hot_ice_by_redjuice999-d3ycsis.jpg

With hearts and stuff.

Davedough

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/1294962944/hB7070C58/[IMG]

Don't go! I would be lost without you.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I'm not going anywhere. I just don't come by here much anymore. I dont know why though. Neogaf as a whole has lost its magic.

I am always on almost all IM services though if you ever get bored during the day, Mr. la1n

.la1n

Oh, I'm not going anywhere. I just don't come by here much anymore. I dont know why though. Neogaf as a whole has lost its magic.

I am always on almost all IM services though if you ever get bored during the day, Mr. la1n

I have not used an IM service in ages, but I will start again if you would like to PM your user name. What's the IM of choice nowadays?

Davedough

I have not used an IM service in ages, but I will start again if you would like to PM your user name. What's the IM of choice nowadays?

haha... well you don't have to start just for lil ole me. =)

I don't know if any have really risen to the top as popular choices. I seem to have more people on Google Chat than I do anywhere else.

I use a program called Trillian which has me signed into AIM, Yahoo, Google, Skype and I used to do MSN but I don't use that anymore. Since I'm too much of an asshole to have real friends, I talk to everyone online. =P

leadbelly

Banned
Well, made its way to page 3 this time. I think I need to subscribe to this thread before it plunges deeper into the abyss. :/

And what's this crazy talk Dave? Pull yourself together man!

.la1n

July wasn't the biggest hit last year, not sure if anyone is feeling up to doing one this year. January is best month.

leadbelly

Banned
July wasn't the biggest hit last year, not sure if anyone is feeling up to doing one this year. January is best month.

Yeah. I think having it just once a year makes it a little more special. If you have it too many times in a year, some people might be less willing to participate considering they have already done so months before.

Chuckie

Yeah. I think having it just once a year makes it a little more special. If you have it too many times in a year, some people might be less willing to participate considering they have already done so months before.

Yeah the july one sucked. I might do it again next january, but definitely not this july.

Top Bottom