• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Really late to the party: Along Came Polly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pattergen

Damn, the critics really tore this thing apart. Not half bad. I thought it was a pretty feel good film that could have been done about 2x better, but was alright. Hoffman's Sharted skit was really funny. The chemistry between Stiller and Aniston was pretty weak, but it sufficed. I guess after seeing the film, Along Came Polly had setups that could have worked really really really well but just wasn't executed to its full potential. Still, it was funny and I didn't hate it in the least.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Besides the bball scene which was already in the trailer,I didnt care for this movie at all :\

PS- I didnt mind the Aniston butt spank

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
"Occupied"

"I'm gonna be in here all night dude"

Was that hoffmans voice?

I thought it was a funny flick.

BuddyC

I don't think we had a party for Along Came Polly. Hold on, let me check.

Hmmm.

Nope, sorry. Better luck next time.

Alucard

Banned
I thought it was pretty damn bad outside of Hoffman's character. Let me recite the best parts of the movie for ya:

BRING THE RAIN!
RAIN DOWN!
RAIN MAN!
WHITE CHOCOLATE!

That was about it. Otherwise, there was NO chemistry between Stiller and Aniston and the thing that boggled my mind about the movie was that they kept getting back together despite the fact that they had no reason to. It just didn't make any sense to me because they had nothing in common but kept coming back for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom