• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

Shy

When I saw the youtube message "RedLetterMedia has uploaded a new video Mr. Pinkett's..." my heart skipped a bit. Then I noticed it was just Cop Dog. Now I know how it felt when they had to go through the movie.
LOL, the same thing happened to me too.

I would love to know how many shitty dog movies they watched before getting to cop dog and deciding to review it, and how many more they watched after it either to see if there was something worse or for the analsys

komplanen

Hell just froze over as I found myself agreeing with Jack over Rich. I'm listening to their Sunday stream and Rich The PC Gamer thinks input lag is a non-issue. What am I listening to? :-D

barik

Great stuff, I'd love to see them gravitate more towards these types of videos.

So much Star Wars I want to GOUGE OUT MY FUCKING EYES

haikira

ezgif-32509230311iuwq.gif

aravuus

Watched all Half in the Bags again for some reason. Or kinda watched, had them playing on my TV while I idled on computer or made lunch or whatever

BOTW next

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
It's also funny because he can't do much other than be immobile right now because of his injury, so they have to figure out how to use him as an immovable actor during his issue

Rich doesn't look like a hobo and even appears to be losing weight. WHAT'S HAPPENING?!?!

also I have no idea which of these movies are real and which aren't. Well, for now, because obviously having Yoda build R2D2 is an AAAAMAAAAZING idea.

Cheerilee

Rich doesn't look like a hobo and even appears to be losing weight. WHAT'S HAPPENING?!?!

He mentioned a while back that he was thinking about losing some weight, and then he realized that he needed to keep the weight on for Space Cop. Space Cop's presumably done filming now, so he's trying to get in shape.

So I'm wondering if the vhs copy of Lady Terminator they had was a different edit then the dvd version I watched. I ask this because while the editing was bad at no point in the film did they yank action scenes from the later in the film to cover for action scenes they didn't film. There are two different mall action scenes one where the friend dies when Lady Terminator mistakes the lead for her friend, and a later scene where after the leads have sex in the woods they're just hanging in the mall for some reason. I have a hard time imagining all 5 of them would make such a mistake unless the version I watched "completed" the film by editing things back into order.

He mentioned a while back that he was thinking about losing some weight, and then he realized that he needed to keep the weight on for Space Cop. Space Cop's presumably done filming now, so he's trying to get in shape.
I wonder if his back or Jay was the bigger inspiration. Jay got fit

where's my goddamn vending machine batman WB

That sucks a bit, couldn't they have just padded out Rich's costume a bit if he wanted to get healthy? Would've still fit in with the look of Space Cop.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
It's one thing to bitch about all these movies, but the thing is, all of their reviews are going to based on these movies so... they're supporting these things because the only thing nerds like more than shitty Marvel movies are other nerds making videos about shitty Marvel movies. There's some kind of hypocrisy anyway, I'm just not sure what it is. lol

Real Hero

It's one thing to bitch about all these movies, but the thing is, all of their reviews are going to based on these movies so... they're supporting these things because the only thing nerds like more than shitty Marvel movies are other nerds making videos about shitty Marvel movies. There's some kind of hypocrisy anyway, I'm just not sure what it is. lol

They would review whatever is most popular it just happens to nerd nerd stuff atm.

Finally, finally, finally got around to watching all of Best of the Worst. I want more.

Yes! That feeling of 'moar' of hearing some schmucks talk about really, really bad movies.

Meanwhile, you could mildly entertain yourself with The Cinema Snob I guess. He's watched a lot of bad movies as well (and some overlap with RLM) at this point. His selection tends to be much less SFW though. He does edit out any offending items, obviously, but still.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I'm kind of glad I didn't jump on board their patron with how much content has gone down. A Half in the Bag every month and maybe a BotW.

14 BOTW in 2013
13 BOTW + Samurai Cop and Kabasinski bonus stuff
5 BOTW so far in 2015

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
I'm really enjoying their play through of Arkham right now. (From earlier this month. It's just now being uploaded to YouTube.) I don't know why. It's just really entertaining.

I'm rewatching the Phantom Manace Review again and I always love when they are describing Han Solo and the girl says 'He's totally dashing' and they cut to Jack who says 'He's wanna-be dashing" : )

so, I put on my white coat, my science-man glasses, and a refreshing glass of water, and watched Terminator Genisys... and I like it. Yes, it's dumb, but it's nice dumb, not 'beating your skull in with it'- dumb. No need for foam beatings.

Shy

Do any of you lovely people know which RLM vid has them siting one a fake beach, i think talk about what films are going to be coming out, for the life of me, i can't remember.

Do any of you lovely people know which RLM vid has them siting one a fake beach, i think talk about what films are going to be coming out, for the life of me, i can't remember.
It's the one where they reviewed Days of Future Past and A Million Ways to Die in the West

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Well, the only one where they're on a fake beach is this one:

Half in the Bag Episode 72: X-Men: Days of Future Past and A Million Ways to Die in the West

Edit: Beaten, but only because I was actually doing research. :p

Side note: I just noticed episode 69 was deleted from YouTube. I wonder why. It was there when I watched through a few weeks ago. (It's the Winter Soldier episode with the awesome superhero movie quiz at the end.)

Shy

It's the one where they reviewed Days of Future Past and A Million Ways to Die in the West
Thank you good sir/madam.
Well, the only one where they're on a fake beach is this one:

Half in the Bag Episode 72: X-Men: Days of Future Past and A Million Ways to Die in the West

Edit: Beaten, but only because I was actually doing research. :p

Side note: I just noticed episode 69 was deleted from YouTube. I wonder why. It was there when I watched through a few weeks ago. (It's the Winter Soldier episode with the awesome superhero movie quiz at the end.)
Thank you too. :)

I'm kind of glad I didn't jump on board their patron with how much content has gone down. A Half in the Bag every month and maybe a BotW.

14 BOTW in 2013
13 BOTW + Samurai Cop and Kabasinski bonus stuff
5 BOTW so far in 2015
Not really that much of a difference. If that pace keeps up, that would be 10 or 11 BOTW for 2015. Less than before, but not by much

Not really that much of a difference. If that pace keeps up, that would be 10 or 11 BOTW for 2015. Less than before, but not by much

But where does it end? Will each year we get less and less till we start getting negative videos and losing botw episodes till none exist anymore?!

Top Bottom