• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Yeah that's what I meant. They were even having problems with that, so they did the whole shrinking thing.

Do you have any idea how much money Universal is losing every second just by RLM posting a smaller version of the Jurassic World trailer out of order on Youtube?

Zero. Zero money. And zero is the inverse of infinite, so they're basically losing an unlimited amount of money every single second if you turn your monitor upside down.

Grinchy

Banned
They should hire a crappy animator to crudely animate the scenes and then they should all record themselves doing the lines.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
They should hire a crappy animator to crudely animate the scenes and then they should all record themselves doing the lines.

They just need to make it so their videos don't break away to movie footage anymore. It might degrade their videos a bit but at least they won't get pulled

Shy

She's creeped out by male commenters on their stuff.

Or more likely, she was kidnapped by Santa, dressed as an American stereotype, and forced to sing songs for his amusement.
Obviously the latter is true. :p
There's a playlist on youtube of all the Pre-Rec streams with Jay in it... has he really not been on since April?
Huh, that doesn't seem right.
I know he's been in the chat more recently.

Shy

I meant to post this the other day. it's a video compilation of rich saying ow my gawd while playing Mario maker, that a fan from the stream chat made. Hope you guys like it.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I bet these hack frauds are going to pretend they didn't see Future War on MST3K, either.

morningbus

I have to believe Josh has. The rest, meh. Josh is a big MST fan. I saw him talk about it on his Twitter account.
This is unbelievable to me.

They're the right age group. They're Northern-Midwesterners. They love bad movies.

inky

Or they watched it because somebody sent it to them and people kept asking them to do it because they saw it somewhere else and now they want to see RLM do it too.

morningbus

Hack frauds said they found out after watching the movie that MST3K did it and Josh had the guts to claim he didn't remember that episode.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
This is unbelievable to me.

They're the right age group. They're Northern-Midwesterners. They love bad movies.

They've said it never interested them because they always have preferred to just watch the bad movies and make jokes themselves. I want to say that was Rich.

morningbus

They've said it never interested them because they always have preferred to just watch the bad movies and make jokes themselves. I want to say that was Rich.
Tell me what's easier to believe: the lie you've repeated or the fact that these frauds are liars.

Occum's Razer.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
This isn't even the first MST3K'd movie they've done on BOTW. They've done Santa Claus and Space Mutiny in the past, too. Santa Claus being on MST they didn't acknowledge, but Space Mutiny they did.

This isn't even the first MST3K'd movie they've done on BOTW. They've done Santa Claus and Space Mutiny in the past, too. Santa Claus being on MST they didn't acknowledge, but Space Mutiny they did.

Santa Claus was on MST3K? I thought they did Santa conquers the Martians, one of the other movies on that 3 pack.

I wonder how many VCR's they've got lying around, tapes still stuck in there.
Also, that time-lapse. Including a one-second disclaimer.

And what the hell at that.. last movie. Looked up the actress because they said Battlestar, but it was Doctor Who, apparently (imdb).

jett

D-Member
Mike's drunken acting is a little too convincing. Lay off the booze, drunkie.

This was Nonsense BOTW to me. They failed to even remotely explain what the hell is going on in these movies.

Mike's drunken acting is a little too convincing. Lay off the booze, drunkie.

This was Nonsense BOTW to me. They failed to even remotely explain what the hell is going on in these movies.

I get the impression that all 3 were their own special brand of incomperhensible

Grinchy

Banned
They couldn't watch one of the movies because it got stuck in a VCR and they couldn't fix it. I love the irony in that.

My Jurassic Park/World videos are still up for some reason. I'm actually surprised. Maybe it's how much footage you have in total? I have less than a minute of Jurassic 1, 2, 3, and World combined, so that might be why I got away with it.

Top Bottom