• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

Erigu

I like the video description:
The gang (and special guest Max Landis) watch 3 off-genre films: a superhero film, a 90's children's film, and something that defies any genre. Will they survive Max Landis? I mean the movies!?

Kurita

The ending was pretty crazy and the movies were hilariously bad.
Landis though, well... I don't hate him but he's a bit too over-the-top for me, it can get annoying.

munchie64

That was was probably my favourite BOTW since the first Star Wars Holiday Special episode... which I'm not sure even counts considering how different it is.

Also holy shit that ending.

Aiii

So not worth it
Rich Evans is a genius. I don't know how he does it, but that man has brought me to tears more than anyone or anything else in my life has ever managed to do.

What an amazing episode. And what an amazing selection of movies. A+ episode.

redhood56

Banned
After being inspired by the new Botw me and my friend watched Double Down. We had the same exact reaction and went insane by the end. It was quite the experience. The whole thing is on YouTube btw.

Lol, I can't believe there is Red Letter Media Deviantart. Don't ask why I was looking.

that_s_right_jay_by_pandaapocalypse-d8i1mwt.png

Shy

After being inspired by the new Botw me and my friend watched Double Down. We had the same exact reaction and went insane by the end. It was quite the experience. The whole thing is on YouTube btw.
I posted his third film a few posts ago, if you're interested in seeing that too.

inky

They are doing donations on stream too? Fucking hack frauds.

How long till "sub goal" and G2A sponsorships now...?

Joeku

I kind of want to send another couple bucks with a note that just says "Check the fucking map." over and over for 200 characters.

Glowing review for Krampus from Mike, but slightly less so for Jay. I want to see this now.

I didn't realize that there were so may bad movies based on Krampus that came out this year. What's the deal with that? Are people trying to make Krampus the new Slender Man?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
How the heck does Mike's running gag of bringing Star Trek into everything not end up with even a passing mention that William Shatner is in "A Christmas Horror Story" when they talk about it?

FYI, Freddie Williams II did the art for the comic "Batman TMNT", which came out today.

You may remember him as the guest on Wheel of the Worst #7.

NeoGiff

Guys, I just finished watching Ex Machina (great film), and figured I'd see what Mike and Susan had to say about it. But I can't find their HITB of it or whatever anywhere. I could swear that I've seen them talking about it on camera. Can anyone help?

They go through so many movies in that recap that they didn't cover over the year that someone should just do a short post on what they saw, who saw it, and a thumbs up or down on the movie.

Top Bottom