• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
AFAIK, Jack's wife doesn't like it when he comes home drunk, so he doesn't drink irresponsibly.

i dont know if thats specifically true. he usually has to drive home after doing a prerec stream, so he doesnt drink very much because he has to... you know... drive.

Rich Evans is concerned about his health, so he's trying to clean up his act.

well, yes, but in the context of drinking, he has said he has NEVER drank on any of the shows and also doesnt drink in general. not because he is trying to lose weight or anything, but its just something he doesnt like to do.

Cheerilee

i dont know if thats specifically true. he usually has to drive home after doing a prerec stream, so he doesnt drink very much because he has to... you know... drive.

well, yes, but in the context of drinking, he has said he has NEVER drank on any of the shows and also doesnt drink in general. not because he is trying to lose weight or anything, but its just something he doesnt like to do.

You're probably right. I haven't listened to that many of the streams.

Davey Cakes

Finally got around to watching their The Force Awakens review.

I'm really glad that they seemed to love it. Mike and Jay, anyway. They seemed to reflect my feelings on the film quite well.

Star Wars is back, baby. And it's bringing together old fans and newcomers alike.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Mike is the real boozehound of the group, and it's only gotten worse since Jessi ran off to Venezuela.
Oh, so that's why she never shows up anymore?

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
The real answer is that they created an entire private subreddit about Jessi's feet.

Thanks, internet.

Help me out guys

Which episode/film has the Rich Evans "TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF AND GET BACK IN THE POOL I LIKE IT WHEN YOU'RE WET" I thought they were talking about white fire but it wasn't in that discussion :|

Grinchy

Banned
Help me out guys

Which episode/film has the Rich Evans "TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF AND GET BACK IN THE POOL I LIKE IT WHEN YOU'RE WET" I thought they were talking about white fire but it wasn't in that discussion :|

I feel like it has to be the movie where the guy wants to fuck his sister. He gets a new wife down the line who is surgically altered to look more like her so he can marry her. Someone has to know which movie that was.

edit- wait is that the same movie?

Joeku

Help me out guys

Pretty sure that actually is in the White Fire discussion because she gets out of the pool, showers, then gets back in.

I feel like it has to be the movie where the guy wants to fuck his sister. He gets a new wife down the line who is surgically altered to look more like her so he can marry her. Someone has to know which movie that was.

edit- wait is that the same movie?

Pretty sure that actually is in the White Fire discussion because she gets out of the pool, showers, then gets back in.

That's what I thought... but when is it cause I just watched the whole thing :X

Xux

Help me out guys

It's in the White Fire video around 54:05.

Grinchy

Banned
I still want them to do a video commentary track for Ridiculous 6. Just dump the raw video of them watching the movie on Youtube, let us watch along with them.

Too bad they are tired of reviewing Adam Sandler, since I'd like to know what the new cult Netflix classic Ridiculous 6 is about.

it has the guy of twilight, the half naked wolf who can't act, playing a simpleton.

it was horrible but not as bad as some of his other crap.

The biggest thing with Sandler movies now is that he really shouldn't act anymore. He tends to sound tired and like he has given up now

ElTopo

Banned
I still want them to do a video commentary track for Ridiculous 6. Just dump the raw video of them watching the movie on Youtube, let us watch along with them.

They're not exactly Riffers. So, the idea sounds good on paper but put into action it would be pretty bad. I think they just would run out of shit to talk about maybe 10 minutes in.

it has the guy of twilight, the half naked wolf who can't act, playing a simpleton.

it was horrible but not as bad as some of his other crap.

The biggest thing with Sandler movies now is that he really shouldn't act anymore. He tends to sound tired and like he has given up now

I mean a decade of making films you know are completely terrible and being told your film suck by anyone with half a brain while idiots throw lots of money at your bad jokes probably isn't good for the part of Sandler's ego that wants to be taken as a serious actor.

Grinchy

Banned
They're not exactly Riffers. So, the idea sounds good on paper but put into action it would be pretty bad. I think they just would run out of shit to talk about maybe 10 minutes in.

I don't know why it would be any different than their other commentary tracks:

http://redlettermedia.bandcamp.com/audio

These are awesome. A video format of them hating the torture of sitting through another Sandler movie would be such an awesome component.

Hatchtag

Banned
Alright, yeah, having watched Jurassic World that definitely needs a Plinkett review. I need to see that one defended. I think that's the most I've disagreed with a HitB review. That was trash.

Grinchy

Banned
Alright, yeah, having watched Jurassic World that definitely needs a Plinkett review. I need to see that one defended. I think that's the most I've disagreed with a HitB review. That was trash.

But Mike would be the one doing the voice and he was the one with the insane opinion that it was good. I feel like someone slipped ecstasy in his beer that night or something, because that movie was such a pile of shit.

But Mike would be the one doing the voice and he was the one with the insane opinion that it was good. I feel like someone slipped ecstasy in his beer that night or something, because that movie was such a pile of shit.

That doesn't mean he can't plinkett review about why its good and why its bad ala Titanic review

What the fuck happened last night. I had a dream that I was hanging out with the redlettermedia gang the whole night watching bad movies and drinking beer while we laughed like idiots. What does it mean? Am I sexually attracted to Mike?

Nekofrog

Banned
My wife and I watched Gorilla Interrupted last night, and then the documentary. Man, there was this underlying seething hatred for Garret Gilchrist that was kind of unsettling. But then, he was also really really really really really really really really really really annoying.

UrbanRats

What the fuck happened last night. I had a dream that I was hanging out with the redlettermedia gang the whole night watching bad movies and drinking beer while we laughed like idiots. What does it mean? Am I sexually attracted to Mike?

You've crossed the line that shouldn't be crossed.

Soon you'll be going though their trash, and break into their house to collect hair and dead skin.

Grinchy

Banned
Jurassic World was a better film than Fury Road.

prsCO3x.gif

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Any word on Best of the Worst: Wheel of the Worst #10? Four months have passed since #9.

Grinchy

Banned
I finally got over it and started watching the BOTW episode with Max Landis.

Kinda like it, despite him fanboying all over them.

I don't like him very much, but that is one of my favorite episodes of BOTW. He was just so awesome on it and he seemed to energize the whole room.

Top Bottom