• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

Grinchy

Banned
Reading is fundamental:
YES! It's finally here! Space Cop on Blu Ray. This is a region free Blu Ray for all you foreigners. The movie is not rated, but probably an R rating so don't show it to your stupid kids. It's 102 minutes long, and there is a commentary track, Deleted scenes, Outtakes, Behind the scenes vignettes, and much,much less.

They say it's region-free. I dunno what that means for the PS4, specifically.

I'm glad I pulled the trigger and got this yesterday. $25 is a lot more than I have paid for any blu-ray film in a while, but the RLM gang has given me years of free entertainment so I guess I could support them for once.

komplanen

I wasn't going to buy it but then I saw it has a commentary track. I will literally pay $25 for a commentary track. Or what ever the digital version costs.

Grinchy

Banned
I'm glad I pulled the trigger and got this yesterday. $25 is a lot more than I have paid for any blu-ray film in a while, but the RLM gang has given me years of free entertainment so I guess I could support them for once.

That's kinda how I looked at it, too. I don't participate in things I think are stupid like Patreon, and I block the shit out of Youtube ads. So they've really gotten nothing from me and I've gotten a lot from them.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I wasn't going to buy it but then I saw it has a commentary track. I will literally pay $25 for a commentary track. Or what ever the digital version costs.

What if the commentary track was actually the next Plinkett review, regardless of whether he is reviewing Space Cop or another movie?

komplanen

What if the commentary track was actually the next Plinkett review, regardless of whether he is reviewing Space Cop or another movie?

I don't want another Plinkett Review, I want more commentary tracks! So I hope not! And this is coming from someone who loves the Plinkett stuff... It's just that the commentary tracks are the absolute ultimate form of background noise to listen to while working on something :)

Arc

I'll probably end up buying it. I bought Feeding Frenzy too and liked it. I feel like I owe these guys quite a bit of money for the entertainment I've gotten for free.

YES! It's finally here! Space Cop on Blu Ray. This is a region free Blu Ray for all you foreigners. The movie is not rated, but probably an R rating so don't show it to your stupid kids. It's 102 minutes long, and there is a commentary track, Deleted scenes, Outtakes, Behind the scenes vignettes, and much,much less.

I knew it! Mike Stolaska is a racist! That totally legit heresy from Mike's former roommate was right on the money.

Grinchy

Banned
I'm so used to 2-day shipping from Amazon that I keep wondering where my damn bluray is. I'm starting to think it takes 12 years to ship.

I'm so used to 2-day shipping from Amazon that I keep wondering where my damn bluray is. I'm starting to think it takes 12 years to ship.

*chuckle*

But seriously, I was thinking about this due to another movie related thing and it's really bizarre that movies are like, the one thing you cannot drop-ship. Everything else is on-demand, drop-shipped to hell and back, except for movies where you still have production batches of fucking frisbees. And you have to wonder why nobody has jumped on that.
I know streaming is not that convenient at HD for the US due to datacap bullshit (have fun staying stuck in the 20th century! ), but being dependent on a fixed batch due to chemistry and DRM restraints is just not of this day and age anymore. Does this make sense to anyone else? Yes, both the thing and my post.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Just put up the damn digital download already.

Like Rich Evans, I have left the corporeal realm and have no time for physical goods.

Laputa_94

I was reading the comments to the Facebook post they made today, and they confirmed that space cops digital version will have the commentary track and extras. Good stuff.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I was reading the comments to the Facebook post they made today, and they confirmed that space cops digital version will have the commentary track and extras. Good stuff.

Oh great, I was actually a little concerned about that.

I wonder what it'll be priced at. I'll pick it up without hesitation at $15. But I can see $20, too and that'll give me pause.

that helldivers review was.. ok. I wasn't very entertained or informed though. I still enjoy their shovel knight review the best since they basically said "game gud" in the first 2 minutes and then talked about the merits of nostalgia vs quality.

Grinchy

Banned
Finally got my bluray! It either came yesterday or today. I'm gonna watch it tonight. I'm not much of a drinker, but I'll probably have a few beers with it.

The packaging isn't too bad for a group of hack frauds.
ukz9AM3.png

HijPDLa.png

Finally got my bluray! It either came yesterday or today. I'm gonna watch it tonight. I'm not much of a drinker, but I'll probably have a few beers with it.

The packaging isn't too bad for a group of hack frauds.

Nice!

Just out of curiosity, how close are you to the Wisconsin area? I was able to get one ordered, but I am sad I haven't gotten it yet.

Grinchy

Banned
Nice!

Just out of curiosity, how close are you to the Wisconsin area? I was able to get one ordered, but I am sad I haven't gotten it yet.

I'm in central Ohio, so pretty close. I think Rich Evans might be personally driving around the country and hand-delivering these things. Nothing else quite explains the long shipping times.

edit- My brother is the only other RLM fan I know. He suggested we get some pizza rolls. I usually hate those things, but it's too appropriate to pass up on.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
I'm in central Ohio, so pretty close. I think Rich Evans might be personally driving around the country and hand-delivering these things. Nothing else quite explains the long shipping times.

edit- My brother is the only other RLM fan I know. He suggested we get some pizza rolls. I usually hate those things, but it's too appropriate to pass up on.

should get hot dogs instead.

Top Bottom