• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
I just tweeted them about it, maybe it will illicit a response.
I checked their Twitter. 10 minutes ago they said "We're getting on them."

So maybe they'll put some up faster. If they're smart, they'll put up 2-3 episodes a day until they catch up. Then stick to a schedule of trying to make sure they're out at most a week after the initial broadcast.

How often do they normally stream? And they go for what, 4 hours?

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
I checked their Twitter. 10 minutes ago they said "We're getting on them."

yeah, was just going to post that right now.

So maybe they'll put some up faster. If they're smart, they'll put up 2-3 episodes a day until they catch up. Then stick to a schedule of trying to make sure they're out at most a week after the initial broadcast.

How often do they normally stream? And they go for what, 4 hours?

3 or 4 hours usually.

i can deal with a week behind, though, that's not a big deal. that's how it used to be, and somehow it got way behind.

Alphahawk

Been watching a lot of Best of the Worst lately. Watched the Robot Jox/ROTOR episode last night. Them completely giving up on Cyber Tracks to the point that they just finish the screening by talking about entirely unrelated thing may be one of my favorite Red Letter Media moments.

I made a gallery of RLM callbacks in Space Cop that I also uploaded to Reddit. I thought I would share it here as well.

http://imgur.com/gallery/sazot

Why do you keep writing 'studios' though? It's clearly just the one studio, so why the plural? I forgot that 'you have a problem' was an actual line in a different movie though, despite occasional rewatches of BotW.

On the sidetopic of the Oscars: I forgot how obnoxious that shit is. A bunch of people in a room clapping for themselves, uurgh. Award ceremonies are like going to church, shove something down your throat and pretend to like it. Thank god there's a whole bunch of professional actors there, but three hours of shit must be torture to sit through.

Why do you keep writing 'studios' though? It's clearly just the one studio, so why the plural? I forgot that 'you have a problem' was an actual line in a different movie though, despite occasional rewatches of BotW.

On the sidetopic of the Oscars: I forgot how obnoxious that shit is. A bunch of people in a room clapping for themselves, uurgh. Award ceremonies are like going to church, shove something down your throat and pretend to like it. Thank god there's a whole bunch of professional actors there, but three hours of shit must be torture to sit through.

Eh, they get to look good, pick up a bunch of free shit and then go to a hosted party. The people at home sit through that garbage and I've never understood what they get out of it.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
TS14_N079_1.JPG

Grinchy

Banned
My favorite joke from the trailer is when Melissa McCarthy gets slapped and says, "That's gonna leave a mark!"

I don't think I've ever heard anything that funny before.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Do Youtube videos really have all those shitty jump cuts all the time? Anything I watch on the channel is either audio only or just dudes having a conversation RLM style, so I had no idea.

peakish

Do Youtube videos really have all those shitty jump cuts all the time? Anything I watch on the channel is either audio only or just dudes having a conversation RLM style, so I had no idea.
I'm probably not watching those type of videos, but last week I watched one which seemed to cut out every moment of dead silence in normal dialogue. As if a moment's rest between sentences was too boring or something. Just a dude having a monologue. Annoyed the hell out of me.

Edit: This video. He's even cutting mid-sentence, jesus christ. Maybe tighten the script up instead of spending five hours cutting out all these fractions of a second.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I'm probably not watching those type of videos, but last week I watched one which seemed to cut out every moment of dead silence in normal dialogue. As if a moment's rest between sentences was too boring or something. Just a dude having a monologue. Annoyed the hell out of me.
I guess kids are so busy these days that if there's a pause of any kind, they switch to the next youtube video.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
My favorite joke from the trailer is when Melissa McCarthy gets slapped and says, "That's gonna leave a mark!"

I don't think I've ever heard anything that funny before.

The whole movie qualifies as violence against women, just remember that

Top Bottom