• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

So, I watched Warm Bodies tonight, and it's kind of funny and clever and entirely harmless.

And then, I re-watched their review of it (I downloaded all of their stuff while ago, and I think this is one of the ones that got loss in the Blip collapse) and I'd like to say they have no idea what they are talking about, and I wonder if they had even seen Twilight when they reviewed it at the time.

One of these days I'll write also about how all the Ishtar jokes are stupid, and how that movie isn't as bad as people say it is, and that it is just disappointing considering the talent (like Heaven's Gate, which got its resurgence in culture). It's notorious, sure, but it isn't a train wreck like Pluto Nash or something.

Edit: Now I'm watching random old episodes. Remember when Jay was dressed as a cowboy for some reason?

So, I watched Warm Bodies tonight, and it's kind of funny and clever and entirely harmless.

And then, I re-watched their review of it (I downloaded all of their stuff while ago, and I think this is one of the ones that got loss in the Blip collapse)

Sorry for asking, but would you consider uploading it?

EDIT: Too bad, thanks anyway.

I wish I knew about these guys back than.

And then, I re-watched their review of it (I downloaded all of their stuff while ago, and I think this is one of the ones that got loss in the Blip collapse) and I'd like to say they have no idea what they are talking about, and I wonder if they had even seen Twilight when they reviewed it at the time.

Edit: Now I'm watching random old episodes. Remember when Jay was dressed as a cowboy for some reason?

You wouldn't happen to have "The United States of Noooo" would you?

He was also wearing a tux in one of the BOTW episodes too. No explanation. None.

I believe this was in response to comments to previous videos that Jay dressed horribly. This was in the era where Jay though that his non-full beard was a good look.

Snaku

Banned
They can't review TFA until that comes out on Blu though right.. ?

Must be reviewing a different movie I'd think.

Comes out in a few weeks. They could have already filmed and recorded the whole review and are just waiting to insert the necessary footage when it comes out.

Shy

zEyhk6p.gif

"R2-D2 has a beer belly!"

It's going to be great.
KZSBFhB.gif

Yep.

Sephzilla

Comes out in a few weeks. They could have already filmed and recorded the whole review and are just waiting to insert the necessary footage when it comes out.

Shit, they probably had the script for the Plinkett review done a week after the movie came out.

Catvoca

Banned
Have you guys seen the Titanic review? That was a positive defence of the movie, so they could totally do something similar for Force Awakens. I'm looking forward to this, although I have to admit that the Plinkett humour has just gotten more and more grating to me.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I didn't know if I was that interested in a new Plinkett review

but then he said 'i should have bought a double decker' and i couldn't stop laughing

Shy

Just thought i'd let everyone know tonight's stream situation.

Pre-Rec's Twitter said:
Probably streaming tonight, most likely more Police Quest 2. Rich isn’t responding to me. He’s probably giving FIREWATCH another chance.

Top Bottom