• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Fun fact about Order of the Black Eagle: Worth Keeter (the director) isn't a fake name, and after a few more years of B-movies, he was hired by Saban to direct basically every Power Rangers series up until 2001 (plus V.R. Troopers, Beetleborgs, and Masked Rider). So if you watched any of that growing up, you've seen Worth Keeter's work.

Order of the Black Eagle is basically what Far Cry Blood Dragon 2 should be.

This movie has everything. Holy shit at the
Baboon tank!

Two movies in one show that features a head decapitation of a guy on a motorcycle by tripwire.
And a stuntman that gets his head run over by a 4 wheeler.

Excellent ending too.

Ullus

Does jay have a giantbomb mug?

Looks like one of these
B-Q11hzCUAABu4V.jpg

ElTopo

Banned
Sad to see them destroy Raiders of Atlantis. That one's a bit of a guilty pleasure even though they're right, the movie does lose a lot of steam in the 3rd act when it goes full Sci Fi.

Still a great BOTW.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Oh gawd. A new BOTW to watch tonight! Awesome! Since I can't watch the latest HITB because they're for movies I want to actually see first I have to wait for content.

ElTopo

Banned
What I found a little odd is that they never mentioned that Raiders of Atlantis was directed by Ruggero Deodato. The same guy behind Cannibal Holocaust. The group didn't seem to realize this until they began editing when a quick caption acknowledged this.

Even though I enjoy it a lot as a so bad it's good flick. Raiders is one of the few films that Ruggero has publicly disowned. Along with that Barbarian flick he made.

So how long did you guys take to get over the fanboy stage? it's been almost six months since I discovered RLM, and it's starting to feel a bit odd being sexually attracted to 3 out of shape late 30s(?) year olds.

EDIT:No, but seriously the dissonance [personally liking (not sexually) and their work] doesn't seem to be formed when watching their reviews. which is making it hard to be critical, it didn't really bother me until the recent Landis review.

So how long did you guys take to get over the fanboy stage? it's been almost six months since I discovered RLM, and it's starting to feel a bit odd being sexually attracted to 3 out of shape late 30s(?) year olds.

EDIT:No, but seriously the dissonance [personally liking (not sexually) and their work] doesn't seem to be formed when watching their reviews. which is making it hard to be critical, it didn't really bother me until the recent Landis review.

wlQspNX.gif

I mean I love the guys to death and would love to watch a bad movie with them but I'm past the fanboy stage in certain aspects

- Rich is a grumpy ass gamer that I expect to hear more negatives than positives from him.

- jack isn't terribly bad but he isn't terribly interesting either, easily the least entertaining of the regular cast.

- Mike I still love to death but the Landis review bothered me more than the jurassic world review because for that I can see why someone would enjoy it in a purely entertaining aspect. For the Landis review he was bending over backwards to be nice.

- Jay I'll always love.

Nekofrog

Banned
i feel like there's a type of inappropriate humor bubbling under the surface of Mike that's only kept in check because he's on cameras.

mike is a racist

i feel like there's a type of inappropriate humor bubbling under the surface of Mike that's only kept in check because he's on cameras.

mike is a racist

Many people say extremely inappropriate shit when with close friends, the difference is these guys are in front of cameras too and forget that you can't say some of this shit with something shared to the public.

Top Bottom