• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

I'm surprised there's no tinfoil hat posts yet that this is going to be a replacement for "Wheel of the Worst" so they no longer have to show the WotW intro video anymore.

Voror

I was so happy that the first one landed on
Double Dragon
largely because it's one I've seen and remembered.

BigAT

Holy fuck, this episode goes completely off the rails in the best way possible. I was actually crying by the end of it.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'

Aiii

So not worth it
Rich throwing that bottle 38:37 could have gone quite badly, you can see the shards flying up way too close to his face, got lucky there.

El Topo

One of the best episodes, if only because it went completely off the rails.

"What is this? Rich Evans' autobiography?"
"Which one is Rich Evans?"
"I'm the one who's getting raped by my friends."
"Are you calling us goblins? How dare you sir."

I lost it.

Xux

Rich throwing that bottle 38:37 could have gone quite badly, you can see the shards flying up way too close to his face, got lucky there.
Was that a picture of Mike from one of their old movies on the bottle?
Have to say at first I was dissappointed because Jay wasn't in the table buuuut teasing Rich was quite entertaining
TBH, I was kinda glad about no Jay; I'd say he's the one I need in moderation the most.

Was that a picture of Mike from one of their old movies on the bottle?
TBH, I was kinda glad about no Jay; I'd say he's the one I need in moderation the most.

What? no way. Jay alway as the best trivia, he really made the halloween commentary plus he draws the best out of Mike.
I know a lot of you guys like her but I actually like Jessie the least, she seemed really mean, like she was trying to one up Mike, but when he does the mean comments it seems playful. (now that I wrote this down, it sounds kind of sexist and I'm not sure it isn't).

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Have to say at first I was dissappointed because Jay wasn't in the table buuuut teasing Rich was quite entertaining
I... didn't even notice Jay wasn't at the table.

I guess since he was still there for the viewing, he was. Everyone else was entertaining enough I suppose.

Cheerilee

Did I miss something?

Josh took his copy of Double Dragon and went home, after Mike/Rich/Jack were jerks who made him pick a Best of the Worst and then proceeded to not do the same. "You take Double Dragon home, fucker." - Mike

Show's over: "Thank you, we'll never be back." - Josh

Sort of implies that Josh doesn't want to do this sort of thing again.
He will.

Josh took his copy of Double Dragon and went home, after Mike/Rich/Jack were jerks who made him pick a Best of the Worst and then proceeded to not do the same. "You take Double Dragon home, fucker." - Mike

Show's over: "Thank you, we'll never be back." - Josh

Sort of implies that Josh doesn't want to do this sort of thing again.

I mean we've had people do that several times on this show and keep coming back, it's clearly all in good fun.

Top Bottom