• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

kevin1025

Banned
neil-breen-vegas-realtor.jpg

Distinct lack of tuna in this ad.

Didn't Max say he was going to go film the BotW in like October?
I'm guessing his episodes take longer to edit because it's an outsider. Plus, if he did another ending video, it takes a bit for him to put that together.

Or maybe they all went to Vegas to meet Neil Breen.

By the way I rewatched Gremlins 2 last night. It's an okay movie but it didn't really seem all that great to me.

Grinchy

Banned
I finally got around to watching Suicide Squad and the RLM opinions were spot on. I actually liked Man of Steel and Batman vs Superman, so I assumed I'd like SS as well. IT was such a huge pile of shit. I'm so annoyed that I can't get that 2 hours back.

komplanen

I know this ship has long since sailed, but I wanted to say I also completely missed the part where Harley was given the phone in Suicide Squad.

Also I stopped watching when the Goody Two Shoes walked up into the bar and released everyone. What a super bad movie :-(

I just watched every BotW/WotW/Whatever over the last month and a half and I'm now sad that there aren't any more. Their blend of live commentary, legitimate analysis, taking the piss and occasional appreciation is so much better than the MST3K formula in my opinion. I could watch a thousand of these episodes.

LakeEarth

I finally saw Star Trek Beyond, so I returned to RLM's HitB review again to watch past the spoiler warning. Holy shit, I had no idea it had 10 minutes of utter nonsense at the end of that. Mike playing with the Star Trek Video board game, holy shit!

If anyone is interested, "Doc of the Dead" is on Hulu. It is directed by Alexandre O. Philippe who also did "The People vs. George Lucas" which was reviewed on a early Half in the Bag.

There is a small Plinkett skit at the 34:00 minute mark, but is a nice little doc to watch.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Why does it say "buy now 1$" on the commentary page? Is it just for donations? If I press play it plays the whole track.

If I'm not mistaken, it's for a download copy and also to donate.

Oh right it says so right above it.

edit: LOL Rich and Mike's idea for Gremlin 3 is amazing, it would be huge. President Clamp, the Gremlins taking over Washington dressed in suits and taking over congress, and the Gremlins are passing Gremlin bills. Haha I can see it. "They multiply faster than Mexicans. It's a disaster! We need to build a wall!"

oh no, that final movie.

Also I thought they had actually done The Nice Guys in Half in the Bag before? Don't see it among the episodes on the site, so maybe it was brief, but I seem to recall it coming up somewhere before.

It's very much a "Jay movie" but even though I like most Refn, even Only God Forgives, I hated Neon Demon. But I'd be more surprised if he said he didn't like it.

Jesus. That Pee-Wee Holiday movie was fucking terrible. I would have liked it a lot more if it was as fun as the cult movies it referenced.
I'm with Sanjuro. It clearly wasn't as great as PWBA, but it could have been a LOT worse than it was. And it took a bromance and made it the center of the film, which is cool.

Sanjuro

I'm with Sanjuro. It clearly wasn't as great as PWBA, but it could have been a LOT worse than it was. And it took a bromance and made it the center of the film, which is cool.

Big Top Pee Wee will always hold the L for me. Every now and then I've gone back and rewatched it, and I still have no idea what the objective really is there.

Top Bottom