• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

Schlorgan

every so often somebody brings up the question/topic about Jesse. I think last time I brought it up as I've been binging BotW in the background as I do stuff and her absence is clearly noted.

BOTW and Futurama are my "comfort food." I'll put one of them on in the background while I'm doing something else or when I'm going to bed.

YouTube comments are the only place I know to get updates on what happened to Jessi.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I am almost 100% sure that we heard her voice in one of the BotW episodes or another in the background.

Fat4all

Banned
What if Jessi was just Jay in a wig.

YyBkmsc.gif

komplanen

Maybe Mike ate Jessi. He started to look a little bloated and tired after she disappeared. She isn't digested fully yet so sometimes we hear her voice.

I bet there's some pervy fetish for this.

Cheerilee

I just got an education-related ad (my avatar is the teacher pony from MLP).

NeoGAF + RedLetterMedia + Google = 1984 (The same year that MLP was born. Coincidence? I think not.)

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Inside is a bit older, but also takes place in a house mostly ☝️
And it's actually good.

LakeEarth

I can't believe Jay liked "I'm a Pretty Little Thing that Lives In The House", after complaining that Shut In is a "boring movie where nothing happens". That movie has the exact same problem, just with an "artsy" shell around it.

It looks like Rich is legitimately enjoying the game so far and just learning the enemy mechanics. Not surprising, since he is a fan of the old school Thief games and this is about as close to a modern day version of Thief as you can get (not counting the fan made tribute games). I think he would also enjoy the original Dishonored.

EDIT: So... the live stream ended?

Hahaha.... booted from Steam by his girlfriend!

And the stream is back.

Geeky

I think I would like a horror/comedy anthology with Mike's parody ideas. "The Inside", "Silent Screams" and maybe one more (That gag shop murder idea from a BOTW episode perhaps). Don't try to drag out the concept like they did "Space Cop."

Have Rich Evans be the Crypt Keeper-esque character to tie the stories together.

I think I would like a horror/comedy anthology with Mike's parody ideas. "The Inside", "Silent Screams" and maybe one more (That gag shop murder idea from a BOTW episode perhaps). Don't try to drag out the concept like they did "Space Cop."

Have Rich Evans be the Crypt Keeper-esque character to tie the stories together.

In my head, I like to imagine Rich Evans being the Crypt Keeper as literally Mike filming Rich Evans casually introducing these segments as himself.

komplanen

Look's like Rich's PC may have shit the bed. I have a feeling that if he returns, he will start complaining about the performance. The game was running pretty well up until he hit a major city area.

Same here. Recent i5 + GTX1070 and the first major city I get 40fps and before I got 60fps. Really crippled my enjoyment.

Top Bottom