• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

Is a set of mr plinketts hourse replacing mr plinketts house?

Is replacing replacing replacing?

whoooaaa

Also, if you want to hate Anna Kendrick in reverse, I would suggest watching Twilight. She's there to distract from how shitty the movie is, so it's like "I want to hate, buuuuuut". Maybe that will work. Also:
made ya watch Twilight, hahaha.

kevin1025

Banned
Jay not laughing at movies when he laughs so much for the camera is the weirdest thing

I have the opposite problem. I laugh all the time when watching things and have never laughed in real life.

But yeah, it's pretty weird.

They sold me on Brothers Grimsby... I don't know if I wanted to be sold on Brothers Grimsby, though.

Jay not laughing at movies when he laughs so much for the camera is the weirdest thing
Doesn't sound weird to me. Humor especially is something that I can see it being very different in person versus on the screen.

If someone said, "I cry all the time in real life but never at movies", I'd still understand, but I'd find that more odd, simply because I'm the complete opposite, kinda like kevin. I get very emotional during movies but rarely in real life.

Geeky

I finally got a chance to watch Gremlins with the RLM commentary and they ruined the snow for me forever. It almost looks like beach sand in some shots.

I am surprised they didn't mention Critters at all in the commentary to talk about small creature movies.

Someone kidnaps you and forces you to watch one of the losers of Best of the Worst. NOT Wheel of the Worst, BotW specifically.

Which one do you choose?
Give me a list of the losers so I can decide. I don't want to put in the effort of remembering all that lost.

If we are counting non-destroyed, Hard Ticket to Hawaii "lost" episode 4 to Deadly Prey and Miami Connection, so I'd choose that one.

Give me a list of the losers so I can decide. I don't want to put in the effort of remembering all that lost.

If we are counting non-destroyed, Hard Ticket to Hawaii "lost" episode 4 to Deadly Prey and Miami Connection, so I'd choose that one.

You know, your post has now made me realize there's no metalist of Best of the Worst for RLM. No winner or loser list. Shit. That'd be a good project for the fanbase assuming it's for sure nobody has made one.

You know, your post has now made me realize there's no metalist of Best of the Worst for RLM. No winner or loser list. Shit. That'd be a good project for the fanbase assuming it's for sure nobody has made one.

Which was the one where the kid's dad became an alien, and then came back to the planet to make the kid an alien? That's probably the best of BoTW (unironically)

Rydeen

Someone kidnaps you and forces you to watch one of the losers of Best of the Worst. NOT Wheel of the Worst, BotW specifically.

Which one do you choose?

Raiders of Atlantis, because I've seen it a number of times and actually enjoy it, it's way more entertaining than the crew made it seem. Italian mash-ups of various 80's action movie cliches are always entertaining, but not necessarily good in the classic sense.

Voror

I got a hoot seeing that the first video they listed out of those on the wheel was one we actually owned and watched when I was a kid.

Top Bottom