• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

Gui_PT

as1upr5x.gif

jett

D-Member
That was an entirely fair and accurate assessment of the movie.

And is it me or have they ran out of ideas regarding the Plinkett vignettes? Haven't seen one of those in a while.

Just finished watching the Skyfall review. The mock review in the beginning perfectly sums of GAFs absurd complaints about the film. Regarding the beginning of the movie, when Bond is in that earth mover on the train: "Why doesn't the other guy just run away? Plot hole! Sure it was exciting and fun and clever and creative and exhilarating, but why didn't the guy just run away? Who wrote this script? That ruined the whole movie for me." Haha, perfect. I love these guys.

Watched the Baby's day out review for the first time. That was hilarious.
His Star Wars reviews are the best though. I love the part where he points out why it's impossible for Amidala to fall in love with Anakin Skywalker.

I don't know why that's funny, but once Rich started so did I and I couldn't stop. Amazing editing on the clips. I totally lost it during the part on the bridge where Price just starts rattling off numbers and terminology.

Cheerilee

Out of curiosity, does anyone know what was the last episode of Half in the Bag that featured the Lucas character?

Unless there was something more recent, I think it was Episode 37, "Step Up Revolution".

It was the one where
they finished up the plotline of Plinkett's new girlfriend making him buy an HDTV and BluRay player, and of people trying to kill Mike and Jay on their way back to the VCR repair shop, by saying it was all one giant George Lucas conspiracy to destroy the VHS copies of the Original Trilogy. Mike told George Lucas that he could never fully get rid of the Original Trilogy, and then George's midichlorians overloaded and went haywire, causing him to peel his own face off, revealing a "They Live" mask underneath, and then his head exploded a couple of times until he died.

I don't think he's come back since then, unless it was in one of those reviews which I've delayed watching because spoilers.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Unless there was something more recent, I think it was Episode 37, "Step Up Revolution".

It was the one where
they finished up the plotline of Plinkett's new girlfriend making him buy an HDTV and BluRay player, and of people trying to kill Mike and Jay on their way back to the VCR repair shop, by saying it was all one giant George Lucas conspiracy to destroy the VHS copies of the Original Trilogy. Mike told George Lucas that he could never fully get rid of the Original Trilogy, and then George's midichlorians overloaded and went haywire, causing him to peel his own face off, revealing a "They Live" mask underneath, and then his head exploded a couple of times until he died.

I don't think he's come back since then, unless it was in one of those reviews which I've delayed watching because spoilers.
That's the best episode of Half in the Bag hands down. Best.

One of them.

The best.

inky

Re-watching the old BotWs and I realized it's been two months since the last one! I need a new one asap.

That wheel of the worst was such a tease as well... too bad they didn't stick to it.

Re-watching the old BotWs and I realized it's been two months since the last one! I need a new one asap.

That wheel of the worst was such a tease as well... too bad they didn't stick to it.

they recently posted a picture of the wheel on facebook accompanied by the line "the time draws near" that's why I totally expected a new episode. what's wrong with their stupid faces :(

inm8num2

Anyone else hankering for a new HitB?

I'm hoping they do one for "2 Guns". I'd love to see Mike and Jay rip on Wahlberg some more.

Mannequin

The RLM Facebook page posted a while ago saying a new Best of the Worst is coming up soon. I hope they go back to The Wheel of the Worst.

Top Bottom