• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

:lol at Mike's double-take
after Rich mentions Ghost Whisperer

Even when they're watching the most boring stuff, BotW is amazing. It's a shame about Tree Stand Safety, but we'll always have The Shoji Tobuchi Show.

That BOTW was painful. They managed to make it funny but they didn't have much to work with.

Also I like both Jessi and Gillian. They counteract Jay/Mike's dry sarcasm/cynicism with a little idealism and energy. It's part of the reason why Rich is awesome when he's participating because he's usually so fired up and enthusiastic. Good contrast.

That being said, I might prefer less Jessi just so it can stay focused on the shows. That probably sounds asshole-y but I'm not a fan of the couple dynamic.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Oh come on, there's no indication they are a couple in a way that changes anything about the show.

They need to look at more real shitty movies though. Just because something is on tape doesn't make it worth featuring in the show. There's plenty of crappy movies to go through.

They need to look at more real shitty movies though. Just because something is on tape doesn't make it worth featuring in the show. There's plenty of crappy movies to go through.

But that's kind of the appeal of Wheel of the Worst. They still do plenty of BotWs with your typical bargain bin movies. With the Wheel, anything can happen. I'm glad they don't do it for every episode, but I enjoy the gamble of it.

yeah I don't get that vibe either. I know I criticized her earlier but I think she starts to fit in better and better, I kinda like her on the show now

She fits in a little better but is still the odd one out. Gillian (or however you spell it) fits in much better, hope we see more of her. I don't mind having either of them though.

EOshOoQ.gif

Bluth54

Has anyone listened to the Plinkett audio commentaries? I'm getting so desperate for new Plinkett reviews I'm thinking of buying them.

Mannequin

RLM are doing a stream-a-thon next Sunday.

http://redlettermedia.com/the-3rd-annual-rlm-stream-a-thon/

Hey everyone, let’s watch some stuff! We’re going to continue our now-traditional December all-day streaming event on Sunday, December 22 from noon to midnight (US central time). In addition to RLM shorts and features, this year will include many Best of the Worst-worthy shorts, public domain movies, and other oddities.

The line-up:

12:00 – RLM Shorts
12:30 – Mystery Feature Film #1
2:00 – The Rich Evans Anthology
2:30 – Best of the Worst extended screening #1
3:30 – Gorilla Interrupted
5:00 – Best of the Worst extended screening #2
5:30 – Mystery Feature Film #2
7:30 – “Classic” Rich Evans short films
8:00 – Santa Claus (1959)
9:30 – Mystery Shorts
10:15 – Where’s Deathlist?
10:30 – Mystery Feature Film #3

Really wanna see Gorilla Interrupted.

Mannequin

[Plinkett]Oh my Goooood.[/Plinkett] Someone should do an OT for this.

Last time we got the Plinkett review of Titanic, right? I'm assuming whatever the special event is this time will be holiday themed.

Yeah, the Titanic review was released the same day as last years stream. I think it was posted after, not during though.

Also, yay, new HITB.

Top Bottom