• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

I should try to re-watch that, I couldn't get the sync to match up and whenever I'd try to go take a piss it'd get even more out of sync.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
I honestly never got the appeal for Christmas Vacation 1. It's alright, and Vacation was pretty good, but I dunno.

Still no GIF of Rich fucking up the tree while Jay runs scared?

And yeah, Jessi has the best facial expressions.

11653747513_6c5b4b808c_o.gif

jett

D-Member
Am I imagining things or didn't RLM review the animated adaptation of The Hobbit?

edit: they didn't, nevermind. :p

Quick Cuts: American Hustle

I agree with him on everything. Average at best describes each of O. Russell's last three outings. Not a bad movie, but massively overhyped due most likely to the star power.

I definitely agree with him in that the movie failed to engage with it's story and the actors were sort of running the show, but I ended up enjoying the movie because of that. It was fun to watch those characters all trying to chew the scenery from each other but I definitely get why some people wouldn't like it.

One thing I don't really get is the "mischaracterized" complaint about some of the characters. I guess it's because a few of the characters (JLaw in particular) were eerily similar to people I know in real life, craziness and all.

UrbanRats

BotW is great and HitB is fun and WotW is amazing and all that... but i think it's time for a Plinkett review now.
How much time has passed since Titanic's? Too much!

Cheerilee

BotW is great and HitB is fun and WotW is amazing and all that... but i think it's time for a Plinkett review now.
How much time has passed since Titanic's? Too much!

Titanic's review was like water in a desert when it came out, and wasn't nearly enough, IMO.

Plinkett needs to drop a review of the entire Bayformers trilogy on the day before Bayformers 4 comes out. Or review the entire Matrix trilogy sometime soon. It just needs to be big and awesome and terrible.

But knowing our luck, he will probably just review Star Trek Wars 7-9 after the DVDs come out, ten years from now. And he won't even hate them.

I feel like a douche complaining about free entertainment but I thought it was a pretty ho-hum episode.

Hercules = "Nothing happened"
Her = "It was great"

The Her review was a little more in depth but didn't leave a big impression.

That was great. I've never seen Rich so angry nor Mike so bored about a movie before. Mike especially looked like he had lost the will to live. lol

Top Bottom