• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
uhh

i dont think they even saw the remake before shooting this.

i guess they might be planning on doing something clever, but basically this was just a review of Robocop 1, 2, and 3 as a series.

i dont see how there isn't going to be a video just for the new robocop. this one was pretty short, too, only 23 minutes.

Mononoke

Banned
Half in the Bag: RoboCop (Youtube)

EDIT: It's about the the original Robocop and Robocop 2, the remake will likely be covered in the next episode of HitB.

Love it when it's just Mike, Jay and Rich. Can't wait for the next part.

uhh

i guess they might be planning on doing something clever, but basically this was just a review of Robocop 1, 2, and 3 as a series.

i dont see how there isn't going to be a video just for the new robocop. this one was pretty short, too, only 23 minutes.

To be clear, they weren't supposed to have seen the remake yet. That analysis comes in part 2. They just wanted to break down what made the first one good, and detail what would make a remake bad.

uhh

Is there some kind of meta joke going on here where we just pretend we don't see the "to be continued" and stuff?

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Is there some kind of meta joke going on here where we just pretend we don't see the "to be continued" and stuff?

I don't know man, I thought people were saying that the video was some sort of big joke talking about the new movie by talking only about the old ones and not saying anything about the new One or something.

Holy shit.

I completely forgot they actually released a Total Recall remake too.

Yup. But to be fair I didn't even bother to see that.

Saw the new Robocop and didn't really feel anything about it, it was just kinda there. Well... Batman was great in it, but otherwise meh.

UrbanRats

I saw the Total Recall remake.
A completely inoffesive (and utterly forgettable) action sci fi, not an outright shit one, though, just mediocre from top to bottom.
Aside from Bryan Cranston's hairpiece, that was straight up laughable.

I saw the Total Recall remake.
A completely inoffesive (and utterly forgettable) action sci fi, not an outright shit one, though, just mediocre from top to bottom.
Aside from Bryan Cranston's hairpiece, that was straight up laughable.

Actually if you substitute Robocop for Total Recall and Jackson for Cranston this would be a perfectly cromulent Robocop review as well.

Aiii

So not worth it
I hope they do a new wheel without the nonfiction. the idea was cool, but it's much more fun to hear them review bad flicks then it is to hear a review about tree stand safety.

So good

ibslHZoVZDwLD4.gif

You really couldn't have planned that
Shoji
reveal any better.
The laser fiddle, Shoji's name in giant letters as he enters the dark stage, and then BAM! Country music in the thickest Japanese accent.
It's almost as if the people who made the show knew something like Wheel of the Worst was going to exist someday and played it up.

It was perfect.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I hope they do a new wheel without the nonfiction. the idea was cool, but it's much more fun to hear them review bad flicks then it is to hear a review about tree stand safety.

That's just best of the worst though. I agree we'd all do well with more Best of the Worst in our lives, but Wheel of the Worst is great because the stuff they're watching is so ridiculous yet also mundane. After every Wheel of the Worst segment I want to be left questioning why this was put on VHS.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
No comments at all on the Florence Henderson video. I would like to have seen them suffer that.

I honestly missed what happened when I watched it. I think I sneezed and missed the segment entirely. They got to the end and there were only 3 videos on the table even though I remembered the wheel spinning 4 times, I had to go back and watch it again.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I honestly missed what happened when I watched it. I think I sneezed and missed the segment entirely. They got to the end and there were only 3 videos on the table even though I remembered the wheel spinning 4 times, I had to go back and watch it again.

They watched a minute then cut to them spinning the wheel again.

I can't believe
the sticker underneath the sticker really said "finishing with bob rosenberg".
that's like...so perfect. just perfect.

also: great gifs in here :D

inky

Before this ep I thought the Shoji T. show was going to be some sort of weird talk show that involved mainly a female audience. I imagined panels and maybe stuff like improv too, but not that.

Yea, I'm with the guys. The whole thing about him being the frontman for such a "big" thing was super weird to me.

Well now Wheel of the Worst has had two disappointments. Shoji and Tree Stand Safety. :(

Great episode though I wonder about that Florence Henderson thing. That was weird and they never brought it up again.

No more WotW? They done threw it away!

Top Bottom