• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

Cheerilee

I didn't notice what the surface was in the original video, but does their safety protocol include "Stretch out some garbage bags below the large fire"?

It's not garbage bags, it's several sheets of aluminium foil, spraypainted black. There's still some silver color around the edges, because they didn't want to spraypaint the floor.

Cheerilee

Pardon my double post.
I always assumed that she was a part of the crew because she was dating Mike. So if she hasn't shown up maybe they broke up or are going through a rough patch. I hope not as she was pretty great on best of the worst.

HqJ3GiG.jpg

Grinchy

Banned
I think the storyline of Plinkett using farts to get them out of the water was symbolic of Mike's relationship ending. Think about it. They are stuck in a dangerous place where they don't want to be. The only way to get out is to expel something nasty, and then once they do, they are met with bright skies and freedom. These storylines are deep.

I think the storyline of Plinkett using farts to get them out of the water was symbolic of Mike's relationship ending. Think about it. They are stuck in a dangerous place where they don't want to be. The only way to get out is to expel something nasty, and then once they do, they are met with bright skies and freedom. These storylines are deep.

Okay I laughed at this more then I should have :X

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
It's amazing to look back and see how dorky Jay looked back then, compared to how handsome he is now. It's amazing what a little weight loss, a beard, and a nice haircut can do.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
It's amazing to look back and see how dorky Jay looked back then, compared to how handsome he is now. It's amazing what a little weight loss, a beard, and a nice haircut can do.

He looked funnier so it helped when he makes the weird faces. It's not as oddly paired with mike anymore to me.

megamerican

Was actually going to post that later today. I wonder if the mike and jay = gay joke in the Chappie review was a silent confirmation of Mike is single ie Jessie is gone

I remember one of the last Best of the Worsts she appeared in she was pretty much just openly flirting with the Canadian special effects guest host guy.

It'll be a shame if she's gone, she always added something extra to the show.

I remember one of the last Best of the Worsts she appeared in she was pretty much just openly flirting with the Canadian special effects guest host guy.

It'll be a shame if she's gone, she always added something extra to the show.
I think that now we're reading too much into things haha. at this point the only confirmation well get is if she continues to not appear in credits or in botw, even as a spectator.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
for what its worth, i remember they had their relationship status on fb when someone linked it a long time ago in the thread. they're still in a relationship on there, so it at least isn't "facebook official"

i think she is probably just busy doing stuff for space cop, if i were to guess.

Okay, I'm going to do a major revision to the OP. Need some help.

0000539455_100.png

Can someone make the white background of this image transparent? Want to keep the white from "Letter" white, though. I don't have those skills.

I don't think I've seen this much discussion about a guy's relationship status in any anime thread. :p
this is regular shit when partnerships break up in popular stuff. It isn't so much that they're in a relationship as much as a regular member leaving. When popular let's players Game Grumps broke up, and Jontron left to do better things you don't even wanna know how many conspiracy theories there were haha. heck it probably is still going on today. The fact they keep it secret instead of telling fans when they ask makes obsessive fans even more curious.

Okay, I'm going to do a major revision to the OP. Need some help.

0000539455_100.png

Can someone make the white background of this image transparent? Want to keep the white from "Letter" white, though. I don't have those skills.

I quickly tried to edit the banner you posted, but wasn't patient enough. So I did a new one. It's not pixel perfect, but close enough. I hope that's okay.

this is regular shit when partnerships break up in popular stuff. It isn't so much that they're in a relationship as much as a regular member leaving. When popular let's players Game Grumps broke up, and Jontron left to do better things you don't even wanna know how many conspiracy theories there were haha. heck it probably is still going on today. The fact they keep it secret instead of telling fans when they ask makes obsessive fans even more curious.

It's not keeping it a secret when it's no one's business but their own.

It's not keeping it a secret when it's no one's business but their own.

It's really no different than when a TV show suddenly drops a major actor.

I was watching Babylon 5 recently and after the first season I was like "wait, the main commander guy isn't here anymore?" And in the same show a season or two later, a fairly major psychic lady just disappeared or they killed her off at random.

When an actor or cast member departure is done really suddenly it's understandable that people will be curious about what happened, especially when it's one of a two man duo. A good way of handling something like that is like Patrick Klepek did when leaving Giantbomb; writing a nice letter to the fans letting them know the reasons for his departure before leaving. Did he need to? No. Is it any of his fans business? Maybe not (does watching ads and contributing to their revenue make it people's business? Not sure, personally), but by doing so it's both polite and gets ahead of any potential drama that can be caused by not saying anything at all and causing the show to have a cloud hanging over it for a while.

Personally I hadn't noticed Jessi was gone on RLM since they regularly swap out members for their episodes and haven't exactly done a lot of Best of the Worsts lately, but it would be a shame since she was enjoyable to have on the show.

Okay, I updated the first post. Went from my ridiculous wordiness to images that are linked. There are a LOT of Half in the Bags to update, so I don't know if I'll get to ALL of those...

Let me know what you all think!

I'll update the second post with Best of the Worst and Pre Rec information.

aravuus

Loved their Halloween commentary so much I think I'll rewatch Alien with this one later tonight even though I'm not a massive Alien fan

Top Bottom