• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

Myggen

Blade Runner is one of those movies that sounds perfect to me in theory, so I've watched it four times trying really hard to like it. But the story has never grabbed me, and I find it boring every time I watch it. The movie looks and sounds amazing, I'll give it that!

Aiii

So not worth it
I can't make it through Blade Runner in one sitting, like ever.

I like the movie, but I've always felt the story could have been told better.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Blade Runner is one of those movies that sounds perfect to me in theory, so I've watched it four times trying really hard to like it. But the story has never grabbed me, and I find it boring every time I watch it. The movie looks and sounds amazing, I'll give it that!

The movie definitely has a lot of fans.
Get it? Getit?

peakish

The first time I watched Blade Runner I couldn't finish it because it was so boring. The second time I finished it but didn't like it. The third time I fell in love. I think it requires a very specific mindset to like, but I have no idea why.

lolololygx2h.png

Ever since their Wikipedia Wars stream, their fans have been wreaking havoc on wiki with these kinds of edits. Hilarious. It is one of the best streams that Previously Recorded has done to date.

I did pick up the Alien commentary for 10 bucks (as well as the Ghostbusters II commentary) and I will be giving them a watch later.

Aiii

So not worth it
Ever since their Wikipedia Wars stream, their fans have been wreaking havoc on wiki with these kinds of edits. Hilarious. It is one of the best streams that Previously Recorded has done to date.

I'm 30 minutes into this and he's on the Film Criticism page trying to get to RedLetterMedia. Jack just goes on and on about how it's impossible and how is he going to get there, scrolling back and forth.

AND RIGHT THERE IN THE PAGE IT HAS A LINK TO: "List of films considered the worst"

And I'm literally talking to my PC now, click on that link Jack, click on it. And he keeps scrolling back and forth. So I went to the page on Wikipedia, click the link and it's RIGHT THERE.

And he goes to another page, instead, doesn't even see it... For fucks sake Jack, get better.

I'm 30 minutes into this and he's on the Film Criticism page trying to get to RedLetterMedia. Jack just goes on and on about how it's impossible and how is he going to get there, scrolling back and forth.

AND RIGHT THERE IN THE PAGE IT HAS A LINK TO: "List of films considered the worst"

And I'm literally talking to my PC now, click on that link Jack, click on it. And he keeps scrolling back and forth. So I went to the page on Wikipedia, click the link and it's RIGHT THERE.

And he goes to another page, instead, doesn't even see it... For fucks sake Jack, get better.

Jack is terrible at it, and it is a game that he came up with..Rich on the other hand is quite proficient and can get from one topic to another with few clicks.
Genghis Khan edits are great though.

Aiii

So not worth it
I love this game, I decided to try it for Tamagotchi to Ernest Borgnine, got in five clicks:
Tamagotchi -> North American -> United States -> New Hollywood -> The Dirty Dozen -> Ernest Borgnine

This would make for a fun forum game, shame it's way too "cheatable" that way.

I love this game, I decided to try it for Tamagotchi to Ernest Borgnine, got in five clicks:
Tamagotchi -> North American -> United States -> New Hollywood -> The Dirty Dozen -> Ernest Borgnine

This would make for a fun forum game, shame it's way too "cheatable" that way.

My attempt in four clicks :
Tamagotchi > Tiger Electronics > The Simpsons (located in the licensed products section) > guest stars > Ernest Borgnine

But I cheated a little bit, all I had to do was to find a quick path to the Simpsons :p

Blade Runner is the fastest 2.5 movies I've ever seen. What I mean is, it's very slow paced but it goes by so fast. I think that's just because I love the movie so much. I understand how it is paced but I start watching and BAM it's already over : (

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
New Previously Recorded: Hand of Fate

They streamed a bunch of this game, I didn't watch much of it though. I hope they like this just so it makes somebody's head explode about how they had the nerve to not like The Order but did like this weirdass card punchy game.

its a fun game. I had a chance to actually review it before they even touched it so i knew all about it as they were streaming and was interested in seeing how they reacted to it.

its kind of more normal to play than it is to watch. you kind of just "get it" once you are actually in the middle of it and forced to understand it.

I was listening to the first part of the Vanquish stream (because lets be honest, they're more like podcasts anyway) and Jack mentioned that a new Best of the Worst was in edit. Since the Vanquish stream was uploaded two days ago on YouTube, I thought it would still be few days or a week off.

BUT HERE IT IS, THE NEW BEST OF THE WORST!

Best of the Worst: Blood Debts, The Tomb, and Undefeatable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NTaoheLMvM

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Yeeees.

I know it's unlikely, but I hope they find a way to livestream Bloodborne for their review like they did with The Order.

aravuus

I was gonna go to bed as early as possible today, but new angry joe review, new BOTW and the Bloodborne OT insanity, all one after the other? Fuck it, I'll stay up

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
I was listening to the first part of the Vanquish stream (because lets be honest, they're more like podcasts anyway) and Jack mentioned that a new Best of the Worst was in edit. Since the Vanquish stream was uploaded two days ago on YouTube, I thought it would still be few days or a week off.

BUT HERE IT IS, THE NEW BEST OF THE WORST!

Best of the Worst: Blood Debts, The Tomb, and Undefeatable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NTaoheLMvM

Nice.

They're about a week and a half behind from the live streams to the YouTube uploads. They're doing like one hourish a day from their streams to have daily updates

Somehow I'm having sound issues with the episode. It fades in and out at different points, but when I skip back or reload, it works for a while, until it stops again. Other videos work fine, though.

inm8num2

LOL Undefeatable. I think I discovered that fight scene in the early days of youtube around 2007 but never got around to watching the movie.

I do find it weird that Jessi clearly has a line but isn't given anything in the credits. Perhaps she's choosing not to appear on camera anymore due to sexual harassment? I dunno if that's been a thing or not.

Great episode all around, I need to nessitate how amazing Rich Evans is he always steals the show

I do find it weird that Jessi clearly has a line but isn't given anything in the credits. Perhaps she's choosing not to appear on camera anymore due to sexual harassment? I dunno if that's been a thing or not.

Great episode all around, I need to nessitate how amazing Rich Evans is he always steals the show

You know, that thought crossed my mind, when Sanjuro posted that stock audio comment and it made me really sad, because it seemed absolutely plausible.

Mike tossing the beer bottle and accidentally making the other one on the floor spring up on top of the fridge might just be my favourite BotW moment ever.

Half way through their watching Blood Debts, I recognized the music from the "Proper way to end your film" video on YouTube. Knew gold was about to happen.

I don't think Mike's laughed that hard since Resident Evil.

Top Bottom