• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

Sanjuro

qjzmeuO.gif

Calcium

Banned
That Gamestation/Previously Recorded jab was hilarious. RLM never ceases to entertain, even in advertising their content.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
You all still talking about Jessi conspiracies but nobody gonna tell me if you prefer the new look of the OPs? :(

skip, you did a wonderful job. it looks just like their site

also i had no idea they did the Star Wars Episode 1 3D thing. i didnt even know that a 3d version existed.

I really like it, good job. But by god, we need to make a big deal out of nothing or how else will we entertain ourselves in between episodes?!

That's some mighty fine OP work Skiptastic. i really like it.

Thanks! :) Big ups to brotkasten for the transparent RLM logo! I'll continue to add more as things are added. Trying to figure out how to do Half in the Bag right...there are just SO many episodes...

skip, you did a wonderful job. it looks just like their site

Thanks! It should look like their site because I totally stole most of the pics/links from there. :)

If pictures start "dying" or hotlinks start disappearing, I'll figure out how to DL the pics and save them to my Photobucket or something. (knock on wood that doesn't happen...)

Has anyone in RLM ever mentioned doing a foreign language film for BotW in any of their streams/Q&As? Having just seen The Fan (1982) it seems like perfect BotW material mostly for it's ending.

davepoobond

Has anyone in RLM ever mentioned doing a foreign language film for BotW in any of their streams/Q&As? Having just seen The Fan (1982) it seems like perfect BotW material mostly for it's ending.

Doesn't seem like that is in their purview specifically from what I've heard. I know jack dislikes subtitles, so that might be an issue for them or even viewers to get enjoyment out of since we can't understand what they say quickly

Fox318

Best of the worst anime edition

Penguin's Memory
Kite
End of Evangelion (with no knowledge of Eva)

Shy

ahhh shit son. jack tweeted this.
We are streaming tonight. Playing some Hotline Miami 2 and a Space Cop Spelunky mod. 7:30pmCDTish
hopefully jay will be there, i really want to know what he makes of hotline miami.

I also wanted them to do "Who is Cletus Tout?"

I don't think anyone but me has seen this crap. It was recommended by a friend of my Mother's and it was terrible. We both sat there and made fun of it the whole time and it's the only time I've done that with someone.

Of course, it's not a normal shitty movie that was just made poorly; This was supposed to be a major movie that got flushed to a DVD only release.

Christian Slater, Richard Dryfus, Billy Connely and some Blonde bird star in the worse 'heist' movie ever. I can't do it justice but the major plot point of the movie involves Slater trying to dig up the yard of a minimum security prison to use carrier pigeons to smuggle out Diamonds..... yeah.

It opens with a mime robbing a federal depository all by himself.... fuck now I have to watch it again.

It's the worst movie I've ever sat through and it's amazing.

inky

Oh god Jack.

You know how there are a few games that completely suck without a controller? Yeah... Hotline Miami is the opposite. To me the first one actually felt unplayable, and I'm the kind of guy who plays Skyrim with a controller.

Edit: he's actually not doing bad. I'm surprised.

davepoobond

Oh god Jack.

You know how there are a few games that completely suck without a controller? Yeah... Hotline Miami is the opposite. To me the first one actually felt unplayable, and I'm the kind of guy who plays Skyrim with a controller.

I played the first with a controller. It's a little wonky but you have to get used to it. If you haven't played for a while its hard to get used to very fast

Myggen

Oh god Jack.

Hotline Miami plays well with a controller. I prefer a mouse and keyboard for the game, but a controller is fine.

davepoobond

I actually agree with him. I like the movie but 80% of the times I've watched it I've fallen asleep.

I just sort of didnt get the point of the story on my first watch. I had to read up about it and then understood what was supposedly going on but the narration of the theatrical version helped me "get it" more.

Top Bottom