• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

komplanen

Loving how even after all this time live streaming Jack and Rich resort to "Turn up your volume" when they fuck up their audio.

It's not rocket science to correctly level your volume so people don't have to run their entire computer at 100% to hear something while being afraid of notifications popping up elsewhere that break your eardrums.

Grinchy

Banned
Yeah, Jack and Rich don't really have much in the way of streaming etiquette. I think it's because they don't really rely on it to make money. The streamers that do actually make money streaming put a lot of work into making sure they don't have simple technical issues.

The regular BOTW videos are much better than WOTW for me but usually the best singular moments come from the wheel. I had to go watch the Osteoporosis dance again last night and it's still just a funny to be.

Wheel was my favorite series at one point. I might like Best better now.

I think you get more consistency out of the regular show.

Even if a movie is total shit, it's long enough that they can find a way to squeeze some funny out of it.

With the wheel, the video can be pointless and over in just a few minutes.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Best of the Worst can also introduce you to movies that would be fun to watch, which has and never will happen with Wheel of the Worst. Everything you could possibly want out of those is already shown in the episode.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
So I guess they are keeping bad movies for best of the worst and wheel of the worst is pretty much exclusive to instruction videos?

Best of the Worst is for bad movies, Wheel of the Worst is for bad things that happened to be recorded onto a VHS tape.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
They're going to pull it, they said. I haven't gotten that far yet.

i thought it was intentional, actually.

cause they couldnt destroy and of the 3 videos so they destroyed the video itself

the whole time i was thinking "how did they pull this effect off? i'm gonna have to look into it"

Gonna wait to finish until the not fucked up version is uploaded

Stupid hack frauds can't even upload a video right

And the wheel was in Plinkett's house! Can't even get the other area set up properly!!

Mike goes crazy dark at times. Also, the ending is really crazy. Glitches everywhere!

Lastly, no Jessi

And the wheel was in Plinkett's house! Can't even get the other area set up properly!!

Mike goes crazy dark at times. Also, the ending is really crazy. Glitches everywhere!

Lastly, no Jessi
Am I missing something, I thought she had been gone for some time now. I can't remember the last video she was in. I assumed she moved on.

Am I missing something, I thought she had been gone for some time now. I can't remember the last video she was in. I assumed she moved on.

Her voice was heard in the Action Best of the Worst they recently did when talking about The Tomb where she makes a reference to "CLOSE THE FUCKING DOORS" off camera. Hard to tell if she's just no longer appearing on screen for some reason or if she's gone for good and they just filmed that episode before she left and kept her comment in.

Her voice was heard in the Action Best of the Worst they recently did when talking about The Tomb where she makes a reference to "CLOSE THE FUCKING DOORS" off camera. Hard to tell if she's just no longer appearing on screen for some reason or if she's gone for good and they just filmed that episode before she left and kept her comment in.

So, I didn't close the browser after BotW and then the Age of Ultron HitB started, so I just let it play. Maybe I'm nuts, but I think you can hear her around the 17:45 mark or so.

Also, people need to realize that she's the least frequent member of BotW.

Really wish I saved the video while I had the chance. The distortions occurring were the thing of nightmares and I wish I could have saved those precious moments.

Calcium

Banned
I just assumed Jessi and Mike broke up so she parted ways with RLM. Probably around the time Mike went into full "fuck it" mode and started flinging beer bottles during filming.

inm8num2

Really wish I saved the video while I had the chance. The distortions occurring were the thing of nightmares and I wish I could have saved those precious moments.

Hah, I opened the video a couple hours ago, had to leave the PC so I left it paused, and came back to read this thread. Downloading it as we speak - I will have myself a rare piece of RLM history!

edit:
CazsmH8.png

(It's the 720p version but I reduced it to 1/2 zoom)

Shy

Hah, I opened the video a couple hours ago, had to leave the PC so I left it paused, and came back to read this thread. Downloading it as we speak - I will have myself a rare piece of RLM history!

edit:
CazsmH8.png

(It's the 720p version but I reduced it to 1/2 zoom)
Would you mind putting up a mirror or something, i never got to see it, because i was saving it till later(now) but now it's gone. :(

Cheerilee

Rich: Wasn't Dom DeLuise's kid (Peter DeLuise) in that (21 Jumpstreet) too?
Jay and Jack: Yes.
Jack: He's just that small actor that was in everything. Cause he's Dom DeLuise's kid.
Mike: He never got as big as his father?

I'm surprised Star Trek nerds like Mike and Rich didn't know or point out that Peter DeLuise became the #1 director on Stargate SG1.

Shy

Rich: Wasn't Dom DeLuise's kid (Peter DeLuise) in that (21 Jumpstreet) too?
Jay and Jack: Yes.
Jack: He's just that small actor that was in everything. Cause he's Dom DeLuise's kid.
Mike: He never got as big as his father?

I'm surprised Star Trek nerds like Mike and Rich didn't know or point out that Peter DeLuise became the #1 director on Stargate SG1.
Can't speak for Mike, but i believe rich hasn't seen SG1.

Top Bottom