• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

aravuus

Made this time-stamped link for another thread and just had to post it here as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kakU6kQDmU4&t=10m16s

It's arguably in the Top3 of RLM moments in the world.

Definitely one of the most hilarious moments

That has so much potential for E3 gifs. Just cutting back and forth between stuff in conferences to the four of them getting excited and then the four of them laughing.

Wish I had the patience/energy to learn how to make GIFs

Qr8DYjb.jpg
fucking a

I died

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Which one is the one about dinosaur activists who free all the dinosaurs from poachers? And then the dinosaurs kill everybody?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
3 crossed the "stupid fun" line for me, and I enjoyed it more than 2. Not only did 3 not have that stupid San Diego chase, but 3 also didn't totally butcher the book it was bass on. Though to be fair, the second book wasn't that good...

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I wonder if Chrichton cries himself to sleep knowing what he's spawned.

I think he called it a wash after Spielberg and crew hassled him into writing that second book, and then just ignored it for the movie. I did appreciate how he completely half-assed the explanation of how Malcom was still alive in the books. It was only a few steps above "he was only mostly dead".

I think he called it a wash after Spielberg and crew hassled him into writing that second book, and then just ignored it for the movie. I did appreciate how he completely half-assed the explanation of how Malcom was still alive in the books. It was only a few steps above "he was only mostly dead".

It's been a long time since I've read either book . . . but I remember quite liking 2. At the very least, it's much better than the movie.

Which one is the one about dinosaur activists who free all the dinosaurs from poachers? And then the dinosaurs kill everybody?

That's 2. The third one is where the Spinosaur comes out of nowhere and kills the T-Rex in seconds, they steal a raptor egg, and the humans "talk" with the raptors using some horn. In my mind, I feel like it has one of the most abrupt endings I've seen in a movie. But, then again, I saw it once in the theatre and my memory is a little fuzzy.

That's 2. The third one is where the Spinosaur comes out of nowhere and kills the T-Rex in seconds, they steal a raptor egg, and the humans "talk" with the raptors using some horn. In my mind, I feel like it has one of the most abrupt endings I've seen in a movie. But, then again, I saw it once in the theatre and my memory is a little fuzzy.

Nah, you're not wrong. They basically run out to the sea and the military is already there because Dr. Sattler got one phone call and pulled some strings.

I just remember Jurassic Park 2 as one of the last movies before movie CGI became insufferable. Stuff in that movie still looked pretty alright, I guess because they were still self-conscious enough about it to have most of it happen at night.

3 was just one bad special effect after another, shit looked like Peter Jackson's King Kong. JP4 seems to follow in that mode which is sort of troubling.

I just remember Jurassic Park 2 as one of the last movies before movie CGI became insufferable. Stuff in that movie still looked pretty alright, I guess because they were still self-conscious enough about it to have most of it happen at night.

3 was just one bad special effect after another, shit looked like Peter Jackson's King Kong. JP4 seems to follow in that mode which is sort of troubling.
I'm doing a series rewatch and I found it cool that they used that huge animatronic Rex head when it was sniffing around the tent and smashing the RV.

Top Bottom