• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remember R E A C H |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gui_PT

For those of you who didn't get the Carnage Report at the same time as everyone else, have you received the email yet? I haven't =\

And does anyone know how the jackpot bonus for not quitting works?
I might have quit from a score attack game yesterday because I forgot to vote, but I've played tons of matches after that without quitting and no bonus.

Somnid

Every time I see a high ranking player they get verbally destroyed in the pre-game lobby. Like today I played with a general and pretty much everyone laughed at him.

I think I'll keep playing at a normal pace.

zumphry

Banned
5065 cR from a game of Gruntpocalypse.

emot-unsmigghh.gif

watership

Major. Finally.

Today was completely weird online. Usually playing randoms can be iffy, but every game i played today had 3-4 members of any team I played, idling. I'd take a break, start matchmaking again, 5 players out of 8 ... IDLING. Sundays man.

GhaleonEB

Got the headshot Challenge in SWAT, naturally. The precision of the DMR, the hitscan nature of it, and the vastly superior net code made it an entirely different experience than it was in Halo 3. Still not entirely my cup of tea, but it's actually something I'll wander into from time to time because it feels much more fair this time around.

It helps that I started out on a 12-0 streak before getting dropped.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Finally played through LNoS on solo Legendary today. Was frustrating at the oddest times, but damn, at this rate I'll never get through the entire game on Legendary solo. I lack motivation to play campaign.

Somnid said:
Every time I see a high ranking player they get verbally destroyed in the pre-game lobby. Like today I played with a general and pretty much everyone laughed at him.

I think I'll keep playing at a normal pace.

One reason why I have everyone apart from friends on mute.

Had a few other messages the other day insisting I was boosting or cheating as well. One person was constantly asking why I wasn't banned, and refused to listen to the obvious explanation: because I don't cheat.

Raide said:
ME = Mass Effect? Space traveller confirmed!

I NEVER would have guessed "ME" is Middle East. :lol

At first I was thinking like...Maine. And then realized he said 2PM. Couldn't think of a country that would be ME, and be that many hours ahead of me. :lol

Weekly:
Crackshot 3000cR

Kill 70 enemies with sniper rifle headshots in Nightfall on Heroic.

Daily:

Shootin' and Lootin' 1500cR
Kill 150 enemies in any game mode in Reach.

Covenant-cide 500cR

Kill 60 enemies in Firefight Matchmaking.

Heroic Killagruntjaro! 3500cR

Earn 35 multikills in a Firefight Matchmaking game on Heroic or harder.

Vengeance Found
700cR

Earn your 'Revenge' in a multiplayer Matchmaking game.

Raide

Gui_PT said:
Weekly is rather disappointing though =\

Heroic Killagruntjaro should be fun but the Weekly is pretty boring. Should have that wrapped up quickly. Need those points to get closer to Major!

Falt

Gui_PT said:
Weekly is rather disappointing though =\

I'll spread this out over the week myself but considering the "exploits" on Nightfall this could be done in 5 minutes.

LAUGHTREY said:
So FB won. Who is surprised :p

Ogre 2 now has Halo 1, 2 AND 3 under his belt. Crazy.

I wanted SQ (anybody!) to beat FB but going in 3-1 up, FB had the momentum. I did notice that Pistola wasn't as hot as he was in previous games at Dallas, seemed a little rattled, he certainly wasn't close to K/D he was putting up earlier. Ogre was on fire once they got the first win behind them. Fearitself was seriously heated too. They deserved it.

Really looking forward to Reach in MLG. I watched some of the Reach 4v4 over the weekend and really like what MLG are doing with Reach. Excited to see what teams branch out and push through.

Gui_PT

Raide said:
Heroic Killagruntjaro should be fun but the Weekly is pretty boring. Should have that wrapped up quickly. Need those points to get closer to Major!

The Killagruntjaro is fun but easily done. Over 5k cR for a gruntpocalypse game :lol

Falt said:
I'll spread this out over the week myself but considering the "exploits" on Nightfall this could be done in 5 minutes.

I remember we had a daily just like this weekly, only the number of kills was lower. Bummer that it's so quick to get.

Gui_PT

Hydranockz said:
Weekly only? They are all so stupidly easy. Get a Revenge?!?!?! Seriously...

I like that the dailies are accessible, I don't have a lot of time during the week and I don't like it if I see they're annoying of frustrating.

Having that said, I jut got the dailies AND the weekly. The fact that the weekly is so quick to get is disappointing =\

Ajemsuhgao said:
Weekly:
Crackshot 3000cR

Kill 70 enemies with sniper rifle headshots in Nightfall on Heroic.

Daily:

Shootin' and Lootin' 1500cR
Kill 150 enemies in any game mode in Reach.

Covenant-cide 500cR

Kill 60 enemies in Firefight Matchmaking.

Heroic Killagruntjaro! 3500cR

Earn 35 multikills in a Firefight Matchmaking game on Heroic or harder.

Vengeance Found
700cR

Earn your 'Revenge' in a multiplayer Matchmaking game.
I like them. The weekly challenge is really easy. I hope that there will be more easy challenge this week, so I can reach the commander rank :)

Zennshi

Neo Member
Falt said:
The ChallengeCounter resets after you finished the Level ,so you need 70 Headshots in 1 Game.

Jinjo

Zennshi said:
The ChallengeCounter resets after you finished the Level ,so you need 70 Headshots in 1 Game.

First elite you encounter, headshot, revert to last save. Repeat 69 more times. Nice and easy credits today, I might make commander tonight. :D

LosDaddie

Banned
Self Induced said:
Just did the Weekly in 15 mins :/

Gui_PT said:
Having that said, I jut got the dailies AND the weekly. The fact that the weekly is so quick to get is disappointing =\

How are you getting these done so quickly? Any tips?

Gui_PT said:
I like that the dailies are accessible, I don't have a lot of time during the week and I don't like it if I see they're annoying of frustrating.

Same here. I like being able to get a good amount of credits with only about an hour's playtime.

Falt

Zennshi said:

Hrm. Is there even enough ammo to do it in one run without dying, reverting saves?

Jinjo said:
First elite you encounter, headshot, revert to last save. Repeat 69 more times. Nice and easy credits today, I might make commander tonight. :D

Ugh... surely playing the level would be much more satisfactory, not to mention more fun?

Yea just did the dailes and weekly in like 30 minutes, One gruntapocalypse, then the campaign challenge then a game of SWAT to get the revenge achievement.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Falt said:
Ugh... surely playing the level would be much more satisfactory, not to mention more fun?
A lot of us heavily dislike campaign challenges. Me in particular, I dislike playing portions of the campaign in general. I believe, as a full experience, I should play it as one. Also why I prefer TV marathons over one episode of a week kinda thing.

xxjuicesxx said:
Yea just did the dailes and weekly in like 30 minutes, One gruntapocalypse, then the campaign challenge then a game of SWAT to get the revenge achievement.
35 multikills in a single gruntpocalypse? Is that really that doable? I don't know, I'd feel safer doing a set of Firefight MP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom