• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remember R E A C H |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

zumphry

Banned
I bet nobody is on to party up with me.

:(

VsVWr.gif

Just beat Reach this morning.

What an awesome first Halo experience... I'm sad I didn't jump in earlier in the series. I plan to take my game online this week (I haven't played over Live yet) and look forward to being destroyed by better players.

Okay, so I finished the map I'm going to submit to the Forge contest thing. Honestly, it's the best worst map ever. Of all time.
FunnyBunny said:
Just beat Reach this morning.

What an awesome first Halo experience... I'm sad I didn't jump in earlier in the series. I plan to take my game online this week (I haven't played over Live yet) and look forward to being destroyed by better players.
First Halo experience? You don't hear that much anymore. Glad you enjoyed it. :) It's my favorite Halo campaign to date, something I plan on explaining and going in-depth later, over winter break, when I have the time.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
Raide said:
Did you render them in HD?
No, I don't even have pro. Didn't know you could do that :p

I was wondering that it'd probably be easier to render a bunch of clips to make a montage than use a capture card. 250 minutes for 25 bucks is much cheaper than a capture card, it would be worth it to render a bunch of 15 second clips costing a minute than to buy a card.

Also, Winners bracket finals are starting.

are these fucking dorks are wearing the hd glasses. really.

LAUGHTREY said:
No, I don't even have pro. Didn't know you could do that :p

I was wondering that it'd probably be easier to render a bunch of clips to make a montage than use a capture card. 250 minutes for 25 bucks is much cheaper than a capture card, it would be worth it to render a bunch of 15 second clips costing a minute than to buy a card.

Also, Winners bracket finals are starting.

are these fucking dorks are wearing the hd glasses. really.
Link pls.

Louis Wu

LAUGHTREY said:

imSuck did exactly that with his latest, HMV Hell: Reach. He wanted to make it clear to the community that Bungie Pro is a viable alternative to a capture card. Check out his work to see!

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
Louis Wu said:
imSuck did exactly that with his latest, HMV Hell: Reach. He wanted to make it clear to the community that Bungie Pro is a viable alternative to a capture card. Check out his work to see!
Yeah, and at this resolution it's not as if you can tell if it was a capture card or Bungie pro. The HD cards are like what? 150-200? I don't know about the work to cut a clip, upload it, render it, save it compared to capturing but its still cheaper either way.

The only thing that could be an issue would be I notice sometimes the reticule is screwy on rendered clips, but that may just be vehicles iirc.

uuurrhh rather annoyed that quitters are still everywhere, one of my games earlier I was the last on my team against a full 8 which quit down to 4 or so before the game actually ended, was 1 flag.

I really hope that in the next halo we get there is joining matches in progress, keep it as it is for arena and ranked but modes like big team need it, invasion could benefit from it also after 2 people quit due to losing the first leg.

LAUGHTREY said:
looks like FB is gonna sweep the whole thing.
I don't know what stream you guys are watching cuz all I see are fucking Dr.Pepper adverts all the time. Fuck me Americans have it bad for advertising :lol :lol :lol

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Hydranockz said:
I don't know what stream you guys are watching cuz all I see are fucking Dr.Pepper adverts all the time. Fuck me Americans have it bad for advertising :lol :lol :lol

It's a KISSSSSSSSSSSSS of cherry flavor.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
Falt said:
Man, there's smug and then there's pistola. Instinct's push in the last 20 seconds was so tight!
he's a little shit but at least he's winning right? Better than some of these other aholes like Clutch and Neighbor.

MagniHarvald said:
Man the crowd is loud, isn't it :lol

Since when is T2 a coach?

since str8 got 14th or something :p

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
both these teams got put into LB by final boss too, they have it all but locked up to give FB the longest H3 winning streak and make Ogre 2 the best Halo, Halo 2, and Halo 3 player.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
The old spice commercials are the best. Final Boss is destroying huh? Nice. I'm watching the Giants mop the floor with the Seahawks. Boring game actually lol. Get shit on

Ramirez

Captain Blood said:
Are any other Mac users having issues streaming? I have tried removing and reinstalling that stupid octopus plug in several times.

You've been reduced to watching MLG and playing Firefight, my how the mighty have fallen.

Plywood said:
You know what else reduces eye strain? Sunlight.

Not at 9pm...you wanna be seeing a more reddish tint (warm as opposed to a bright white) while viewing a screen at night. That's what the glasses yellow tint does.

Viewing sunlight when you're tired is a fucking bitch.

Ramirez said:
You've been reduced to watching MLG and playing Firefight, my how the mighty have fallen.
Fable 3 has taken up the majority of my gaming time. I will be hoping on a bit later though for some non-firefight Reach if anyone is playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom