• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remember R E A C H |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ramirez said:
I really feel like the range of the NR and DMR ruin BTB, you can be pinged from literally any where on the maps by these weapons. Get the flag out halfway on Hemorrhage? Well too bad because everyone back at the base can hit you with their DMRs no problem. :lol The weapons are even more OP than the BR in a lot of instances.

Voting needs to be like the Arena in every playlist, people troll it like it's going out of style, if you can only see your vote I think you would actually get people to vote for what they want to play, and not what the other team doesn't want to play. Stuff like this just seems so obvious, same as the dropshield in objective, why is it so hard to implement or realize how bad it is?
Are you suggesting that the bullets just disappear at some point like MW2 or something? Not sure I quite understand, but if that little chance of a bullet hitting you from across the map exists, let it exist. You can make it smaller and increase the spread a bit at range, but in no way do I want it so that like COD, the bullets just disappear after travelling a certain distance.

whats with the hate for armor lock? I've read arguments over the last 20 pages but I can't understand where they are coming from.

If you get someone to no shields and they AL, you didn't beat them. The encounter is not over. Every person I see keeps crying and says that they should get the kill because they "beat" them during that encounter. To me, if they aren't dead then you didn't beat them. It is your fault if you stay there during their AL and get cleaned up by their ally. You have the choice to disengage and by thinking you were 'entitled' to a kill because you weakened someone is a mistake.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
xxjuicesxx said:
Its true, Bungie has catered to the casuals for awhile now with the AR starts and randomness and so on, they leave after awhile and you have HaloGAF who spends a asstruckload of time in the game yelling why don't we start with BR's on big maps and other things too.

A question that completely made sense but wasn't rectified until way later than it should have been. Remember spawning with AR's on Avalanche? That was messed up stuff.

Basically they should do it the other way around, please the real Halo fans, because the casual fans truly won't care whats thrown at them they will play for awhile and move on... a lot of my real life friends and coworkers did. They won't look back at this game, meanwhile I will, and I'll get pissed if its still not fixed.
Well that was because of Shishka, at least Ninja 0n Fire has been better, at the very least he's been quicker to change things.

While we're talking about the AR I'll say beefing it up while nerfing the magnum was bull, absolute bull, I'd love to see stats on how often the magnum gets used in comparison to the AR, cause I'm sure it barely even gets much mileage now.

Plywood said:
Well that was because of Shishka, at least Ninja 0n Fire has been better, at the very least he's been quicker to change things.

While we're talking about the AR I'll say beefing it up while nerfing the magnum was bull, absolute bull, I'd love to see stats on how often the magnum gets used in comparison to the AR, cause I'm sure it barely even gets much mileage now.

I bet Luke was pissed off about the nerf. He was so excited in the videos showing it off.

Kuroyume

Banned
Advance_Alarm said:
whats with the hate for armor lock? I've read arguments over the last 20 pages but I can't understand where they are coming from.

If you get someone to no shields and they AL, you didn't beat them. The encounter is not over. Every person I see keeps crying and says that they should get the kill because they "beat" them during that encounter. To me, if they aren't dead then you didn't beat them. It is your fault if you stay there during their AL and get cleaned up by their ally. You have the choice to disengage and by thinking you were 'entitled' to a kill because you weakened someone is a mistake.

I absolutely agree with that in most cases. In 4 vs 4 and BTB I haven't had a problem with AL except for when people AL around a bomb or flag. AL in Multi Team though is absolutely wrong. You have what 6 teams of 2 facing off against each other? Any time you have someone go into Armor Lock in that playlist there is hardly a window for you to either wait or walk away from someone because the spawns in the playlist is all over the place. It's too hectic. 2 vs 10 other players. What makes matters worse is that AL by far is the most popular armor tool in that playlist.

I don't understand the complaints about the DMR or NR on Hemmorhage. When I play it I die from vehicles most of the time. If I die from someone's gun it's either because they were using the sniper or because a vehicle stripped away most of my shield and health and someone saw it and then headshot me. Couldn't be any happier the DMR and NR exist. I don't understand why Halo can't have good ranged weapons like this but every other FPS can.

Advance_Alarm said:
saying "real halo fans" is as dumb as saying "real americans"

imo

Ok , why?

There's definitely different levels of Halo players.

You don't really have to say in your opinion either in that instance. Of course its your opinion.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
Advance_Alarm said:

This is a post by someone who didn't play the last 3 Halos.

Fuck this shitty spacing. "R E A C H" is hard to search for you attention wanting bastards.

Rant aside, anyone have tips for "Just Hold On..."? Haven't played much FF, don't know what would be the best way to get it.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Buckethead said:
Fuck this shitty spacing. "R E A C H" is hard to search for you attention wanting bastards.

Rant aside, anyone have tips for "Just Hold On..."? Haven't played much FF, don't know what would be the best way to get it.
I just search "Remember".

Veelk

Banned
I don't understand the bitching about the Pistol vs AR. I agree that the balance favors the AR a tiny bit, but I still use the pistol over the AR and feel I do pretty well with it. The pistol was nerfed, yes, but it was also buffed, because you no longer have the recoil messing up your aim on top of the bloom expanding. Now you just have the bloom, which has made it easier to kill with. At mid range, a pistol user will typically destroy an AR user. I do agree that the AR does a bit too much damage, but it's not in any way a game breaker. Just tone it down a bit, and I feel it'd be perfect.

Advance_Alarm said:

I am really doubting that you read the arguments over the past 20+ pages.

"If they aren't dead then you didn't beat them" is a terrible way to go about balancing a game, by the way.

But again, in short form -- Armor Lock is overpowered and has far too many applications, and ruins a lot of things about the game in its current form. It's cool to armor lock through a rocket. It's not cool to instantly destroy a vehicle with it. It's not cool to shed sticky after sticky without having to even recharge. Whereas melee-parrying a sword attack takes some skill. It's the only ability that you can't be killed while using it. And it slows down the game.

In a game where holding down certain positions in a map is paramount to winning the match, having an ability where people can go invulnerable for lengthy amounts of time and can "control" parts of the map that way (say, the lift room in Sword Base) is annoying.

In short, for a lot of people, Armor Lock makes the game annoying, not fun.

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
timetokill said:
But again, in short form -- Armor Lock is overpowered and has far too many applications, and ruins a lot of things about the game in its current form. It's cool to armor lock through a rocket. It's not cool to instantly destroy a vehicle with it. It's not cool to shed sticky after sticky without having to even recharge. Whereas melee-parrying a sword attack takes some skill. It's the only ability that you can't be killed while using it. And it slows down the game.

In a game where holding down certain positions in a map is paramount to winning the match, having an ability where people can go invulnerable for lengthy amounts of time and can "control" parts of the map that way (say, the lift room in Sword Base) is annoying.

In short, for a lot of people, Armor Lock makes the game annoying, not fun.
That is totally cool to do.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Generic said:
I don't understand the bitching about the Pistol vs AR. I agree that the balance favors the AR a tiny bit, but I still use the pistol over the AR and feel I do pretty well with it. The pistol was nerfed, yes, but it was also buffed, because you no longer have the recoil messing up your aim on top of the bloom expanding. Now you just have the bloom, which has made it easier to kill with. At mid range, a pistol user will typically destroy an AR user. I do agree that the AR does a bit too much damage, but it's not in any way a game breaker. Just tone it down a bit, and I feel it'd be perfect.
When I played the beta the pistol got mad usage when I didn't have a DMR. Now? What's the point? Its bloom is excessive and if I'm fighting AR McGee I'm trying to time my shots while they're either:

1) Hopping around like a mad man on top of still shooting me.
2) Simply just charging towards me while still getting to unload ammo into me.

Here's my problem with that: I have to wait and time my shots while this person gets a free pass to not be concerned with those things.

The gun not only has more ammo, can carry more ammo and is stronger than it was in the beta it also constantly gets to hit you until it has to reload, there is no break in between each round fired, the person doesn't have to time anything they just have to point and hold.

These are the two ways it's gone down for me when I've had AR vs Pistol battles:

"Panic" Scenario:

I say "screw it" halfway through our firefight and fire off the rest of my clip in hopes of killing this guy only to end up running out of ammo when I've now got the guy down to one shot. I will now have to melee him if he's close enough or hope he's such a crappy shot I can switch to my other weapon and kill him before he kills me.

Patience Scenario:

I time my shots successfully and patiently wading through the ridiculous bloom time which while not actually by any means long, it seems long enough in the midst of being shot in the face, I win, yeah, but by a sliver as AR McGee was pressing towards me while firing off his rounds and so I'm left with a few bars of health, which means now it's likely that another enemy will come clean me up if I don't get to a health pack in time.

As for the pistol in mid-range, I'd say the majority of times that I've tried it, the enemy usually manages to run away or gets killed by someone else.

GhaleonEB

Buckethead said:
Not true. Type Reach OT2 into the search bar. This thread pops up first. Type Reach OT in the search bar. The original OT pops up. Try it before you complain, you non-searching lazy bastard. :p

In a week or two you'll have a new OP to search for, without spacing.

(I checked before posting it.)
Ajemsuhgao said:
Does Score Attack count for completing rounds without dying?
Yes. It's how I got the (single round) Challenge today.

GhaleonEB said:
Not true. Type Reach OT2 into the search bar. This thread pops up first. Type Reach OT in the search bar. The original OT pops up. Try it before you complain, you non-searching lazy bastard. :p

In a week or two you'll have a new OP to search for, without spacing.

(I checked before posting it.)

Yes. It's how I got the (single round) Challenge today.

Yeah, I knew they counted for living through a single round, but for some reason I didn't think it would count for the 20.

Well, looks like I play...17 games of Gruntpocalypse...

Fun..

GloveSlap

Plywood said:
When I played the beta the pistol got mad usage when I didn't have a DMR. Now? What's the point? Its bloom is excessive and if I'm fighting AR McGee I'm trying to time my shots while they're either:

1) Hopping around like a mad man on top of still shooting me.
2) Simply just charging towards me while still getting to unload ammo into me.

Here's my problem with that: I have to wait and time my shots while this person gets a free pass to not be concerned with those things.

The gun not only has more ammo, can carry more ammo and is stronger than it was in the beta it also constantly gets to hit you until it has to reload, there is no break in between each round fired, the person doesn't have to time anything they just have to point and hold.

These are the two ways it's gone down for me when I've had AR vs Pistol battles:

"Panic" Scenario:

I say "screw it" halfway through our firefight and fire off the rest of my clip in hopes of killing this guy only to end up running out of ammo when I've now got the guy down to one shot. I will now have to melee him if he's close enough or hope he's such a crappy shot I can switch to my other weapon and kill him before he kills me.

Patience Scenario:

I time my shots successfully and patiently wading through the ridiculous bloom time which while not actually by any means long, it seems long enough in the midst of being shot in the face, I win, yeah, but by a sliver as AR McGee was pressing towards me while firing off his rounds and so I'm left with a few bars of health, which means now it's likely that another enemy will come clean me up if I don't get to a health pack in time.

As for the pistol in mid-range, I'd say the majority of times that I've tried it, the enemy usually manages to run away or gets killed by someone else.

I that that crap too. It takes a huge amount of skill to pistol a guy that is just charging and spraying. That pretty goes for the whole game in general. It feels like i have to do a back flip through the eye of a needle just to kill someone that is doing some cheesy shit that a chimp could do. The recoil has no real effect on the AR, shotgun, sniper, and rocket; and it has made those weapons feel a lot more overpowered than they were in past Halos as a result.

Ramirez

Falagard said:
I think that's a problem with Hemorrhage being too open, rather than with the DMR/NR themselves.

Not really, in Invasion people can just sit up on top of the garage on Boneyard and on top of the hill on Spire on the last phases and just decimate you from range. The BR was no where near as powerful in this regard. It even flows over into some of the smaller maps, Pinnacle is a really crappy map in Reach because the DMR allows people to just sit back at each base side and ping away at people, it's like everyone spawns with a mini sniper rifle basically.

The pistol needs an extra bullet or two in it's magazine, 99% of the time it takes me the whole clip to strip a shield due to the bloom, and right when I pop their shields...*reload*...*dead to AR spam*. :lol Meanwhile the AR has enough bullets to go around for 3-4 guns.

To further touch on my Invasion stuff, I find it hard to believe that much playtesting went into the different phases. How could no one see the colossal amount of camping that occurs on BY Phase 3 with shotguns? You can be playing really bad players and you still won't cap the core because every time you enter there's 5 shotguns waiting on you, not to mention the rockets that conveniently spawn right above the core spawn. To top it off, the core reset time seems shorter than a 4v4 flag game return time. :lol Simply baffling...

Pistol is 13% of my kills in Competitive, ahead of melee, and only second to the DMR.

silver_large_smallarms_multiplayer.png

AR is in 12th, with a total of 48 kills after 50+ hours of play in Competitive.

Falt

Blastin' and Relaxin' - 2000cR
Kill 180 enemies in any game mode in Reach.

Covenant-cide - 500cR
Kill 60 enemies in Firefight Matchmaking.

Eyes in the Sky - 400cR
Kill 10 enemies with the Designator in ONI on Heroic.

Close Talking - 300cR
Earn 20 kills with close quarters combat in multiplayer Matchmaking.

Louis Wu

Dani said:

A little piece on Halo's voting process, some suggestions and a call to make your vote count.
Good article, but there are a bunch of false assumptions being made along the way - the biggest of which is "if I vote for Choice A, it means I don't want to play B or C". This is almost NEVER the case for me. Your idea of a 'success rating' at playing on maps you voted for is really only valid if there are exactly 2 choices - and in Reach, there are NEVER only 2 choices.

And your idea that hiding the votes would help ensure that people vote for the game they want to play ignores that there's often a continuum of 'wants'. If the voting is close, and my top choice has no chance, I'll vote for my second choice in order to keep my least favorite option from winning - this doesn't mean I want Choice 2 more than Choice 1, it just means I want to use my vote to play the best game I CAN play. If votes were hidden, I'd waste that vote for a gametype NOBODY else wanted, and maybe be forced into playing my least favorite choice. I'm HAPPY voting is public.

The article talks about using veto data to drive playlist makeup - I hope this is happening, but I'm amused by some of the griping I see here. "I hate Elite Slayer! The next playlist update better reduce its rate of appearance." etc

If veto data were actually being used, Elite Slayer incidence would be INCREASED - obviously the reason some of us are getting tired with it is because we're playing it all the time - BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE VOTING FOR IT ALL THE TIME. When this happens TOO much, Bungie makes a playlist for the gametype (SWAT, Living Dead, Snipers) - but in the case of Covie Slayer, I think the demand might be too low for a new list. The only real chance of reduction here is for someone to say "I know better than the Veto data; I'm going to reduce its appearance, even though it's voted for every time it shows up." In other words - not just IGNORING the veto data... but actively choosing its opposite.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Louis Wu said:
Good article, but there are a bunch of false assumptions being made along the way - the biggest of which is "if I vote for Choice A, it means I don't want to play B or C". This is almost NEVER the case for me. Your idea of a 'success rating' at playing on maps you voted for is really only valid if there are exactly 2 choices - and in Reach, there are NEVER only 2 choices.

And your idea that hiding the votes would help ensure that people vote for the game they want to play ignores that there's often a continuum of 'wants'. If the voting is close, and my top choice has no chance, I'll vote for my second choice in order to keep my least favorite option from winning - this doesn't mean I want Choice 2 more than Choice 1, it just means I want to use my vote to play the best game I CAN play. If votes were hidden, I'd waste that vote for a gametype NOBODY else wanted, and maybe be forced into playing my least favorite choice. I'm HAPPY voting is public.

Hmm, I think my experiences are at odds with yours in Reach's matchmaking. Usually during the vote there's only usually one of the available options that I want (and a good good amount of times I want none of the options presented).

I think if I could see my voting data, you'd clear a pattern of choosing certain maps and gametype combinations over and over again. Maybe this is limited to my own experiences, but I'm confident enough to say that I vote for certain specific maps and gametypes repeatedly. If I'm selecting say Reflection and Sword Base repeatedly and Slayer Pro and Slayer DMR's and my personal voting data could identity this, I think there is room to use this potential data to match me up with players with similar habbits. I think the "success rating" is viable, even taking into consideration "wasted" votes when you vote for something other than what you want most.

Occassionally I'll use my vote to break a tie and choose my "second choice" but those occassions are few and far between for me.

Maybe hiding votes wouldn't have a perfect result but as it is right now I still end playing gametypes or maps I wouldn't want to but that happens and I'll accept it. If anything, I'd be interested to see what influence it has over voting patterns, if any. I have my theory and what I think and would want to happen but it may not be the case.

Louis Wu said:
The article talks about using veto data to drive playlist makeup - I hope this is happening, but I'm amused by some of the griping I see here. "I hate Elite Slayer! The next playlist update better reduce its rate of appearance." etc

I like Elite Slayer. =)

Louis Wu said:
If veto data were actually being used, Elite Slayer incidence would be INCREASED - obviously the reason some of us are getting tired with it is because we're playing it all the time - BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE VOTING FOR IT ALL THE TIME. When this happens TOO much, Bungie makes a playlist for the gametype (SWAT, Living Dead, Snipers) - but in the case of Covie Slayer, I think the demand might be too low for a new list. The only real chance of reduction here is for someone to say "I know better than the Veto data; I'm going to reduce its appearance, even though it's voted for every time it shows up." In other words - not just IGNORING the veto data... but actively choosing its opposite.

I'm surprised there isn't a Covie playlist at this point. There's definitely a love of Elite on Elite action from the community playing the game regularly - I wouldn't be surprised if we see something down the line. I agree with your point, sometimes it's not always prudent to rely solely on voting data to make all of the decisions and I'm happy Bungie aren't doing things that way. (Real democracy is anarchy. =p)

The point of the article is open dialogue about the voting process and I'm happy to admit I jumped in with strong assumptions and bias. I think because it's clear Bungie are more reactive to the community's in-game behaviour with Playlist changes, it's something that needs more attention and consideration. I appreciate the fact that you took the time to address the issues raised and charge me with my assumptions. =)

MMaRsu

Advance_Alarm said:

Going into AL everytime for a milisecond when someone tries to beat you down and coming out of it, sticking me with a full shield/health and/or beating me down sucks ass. It's really noob friendly.

I will never understand the full extent of people's armor lock hate. You must be running into the most pro armour lockers imaginable for it to be as bad as you make out. For me, it's only a nuisance when an entire team use it at the same time (and are also moderately coordinated).

Otherwise just keep track of who uses it in a given game and treat those players accordingly. Fool me once...

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Shake Appeal said:
I will never understand the full extent of people's armor lock hate. You must be running into the most pro armour lockers imaginable for it to be as bad as you make out. For me, it's only a nuisance when an entire team use it at the same time (and are also moderately coordinated).

Otherwise just keep track of who uses it in a given game and treat those players accordingly. Fool me once...
Once over a third of the players use it, it instantly has an effect on the flow of combat, and the skill in battles it taken out and ends in a series of awkward armor locking and getting out of armor lock situations.

joaomgcd

Hey. I just wanted people to know that I've added Halo Reach Leaderboards to the Neogaf Leaderboards. If you want to be on them, sign up!

To quote from the other thread:

- Halo Reach leaderboards! Since Reach is so popular right now, I decided I should make some reach leaderboards. Find out how Mobius1B7R has an amazing 4.52 K/D Ratio, or Hey You has played 1158 online Reach matches. Compare all sorts of other stats too.

- Check out other peoples reach armors and stats on their individual pages.

Raide

After watching the Black Ops Quick Look, it made me think that a Playlist for Halo Reach that combined multiple different gametypes would be pretty cool. 1 in the Chamber for Reach would be interesting. :lol Well, with the right maps of course. Really wish Bungie would give people more options of what things they can tweak for custom games.

I know they had a Fiesta thing in earlier Halo games, might be fun to mix things up with a playlist of odd gametypes (Customs games like Dodgeball, Gladiator etc)

Love these come back wins. http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/gamestats.aspx?gameid=314528445&player=electricpirate

After I fucked up early, and gave them 6 rockets and our sniper, they started running the map at one point it was 30-13 we crawled back up to the top. I had a nice triple kill that put us within striking distance, and the guy that kept trying to whore the rockets was getting out DMR'd as he'd go down to get them. Feels good mang.

Map still needs a "Boardwalk pro" with just the one rocket launcher, and less ammo in the sniper, or maybe a pair of pro pipes instead so it wouldn't be as fuggin crazy with 6 rockets.

chess

grenade chink or clank noise...left bumper
just got hit with green gun...left bumper
ok crap someone got the drop on me and took my shields...left bumper
oh crap melee, hammer, sword, shotty...left bumper
shit my shield just popped from nade...left bumper

Seriously, armor lockers hit that left bumper with reflex more so that the triggers! There is no need to plan your movement. You just do whatever and then hit left bumper when something goes wrong and you get a chance to relay info and spin your camera around an check out the surroundings.

If you really want to keep the crap in, make it a one time only use, long or short in duration. No infinite popping in and out. Make is so the person is muted while locking. Make the camera fixed. No EMP. That should prevent it from breaking halo as much and less of a crutch.

I challenge everyone to play 3 games with no AA or loadouts in customs. Then honestly report if the game is better or not. I think you all will be pleasantly surprised. Up the movement speed a tad and damage a tad if you really want to be happy. :D

Also, I don't know why we can't have both. Armor ability list for those that like Reach and a Classic list for those that like Halo. I mean if we can have a list like SWAT, which is not halo in any way or shape certainly us classic lovers could have our own list. Hell, even if it's just a 4v4 slayer/objective mix would be great! 2 slayer choices and 1 objective on voting. Don't even need classic maps, you'd be surprised how much the remake actually work without AA's.

The real problem I have with Covie slayer are the start weapons. Needler? Really. Everyone is taking the class with the needler and the AL. Come On. Needler Rifle or the plasma reapter should be the only start weapons in Elite Slayer.

Hey You

joaomgcd said:
Hey. I just wanted people to know that I've added Halo Reach Leaderboards to the Neogaf Leaderboards. If you want to be on them, sign up!

To quote from the other thread:
- Halo Reach leaderboards! Since Reach is so popular right now, I decided I should make some reach leaderboards. Find out how Mobius1B7R has an amazing 4.52 K/D Ratio, or Hey You has played 1158 online Reach matches. Compare all sorts of other stats too.

- Check out other peoples reach armors and stats on their individual pages.
I don't know if thats alot or not enough. :lol

Dax01 said:
I'm not seeing any video evidence here.
The only evidence of anything here is that room on Sword Base continues to be campers' heaven.

I mean, in every instance where someone armour locks in this clip, they die five seconds later.

Domino Theory said:
What makes you think a title update will happen?

Well, aside from the obvious precedent, Bungie have been working on reproducing and fixing the bugs in the game. That's kind of pointless if they don't intend to push an update out at some point.

ElRenoRaven

Shake Appeal said:
The only evidence of anything here is that room on Sword Base continues to be campers' heaven.

I mean, in every instance where someone armour locks in this clip, they die five seconds later.

Yup. That's what I'm seeing too. Evidence is actually supposed to support your case not contradict it.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I gotta say, although I'm still enjoying Black Ops, looking at the reoccurring deceptive lag, the annoyingly-broken parties every time you try to do matchmaking with more than a few people, File Share not working at all, having to wait like two or three matches for your last played match to show up in your Recent Matches, uploading stuttering clips to YouTube, Host Migration not working (ESPECIALLY when you're destroying people and they quit), and the list goes on - it goes to show that Bungie is just fucking amazing at what they do, and how they do it - people can bicker about opinionated things like Armor Lock and the like, but these boys know how to put things together that WORKS like it should.

And because their games work so well, we take things for granted until we see how bad other games are, no matter how big or small they are - I've been saying this for years, but kudos to these guys for real.

Oh, and a friend of mine got squashed by the Drop Pod on Beachhead this morning - I didn't realize till I watched the clip that he was actually shooting at the random guy on our team a few seconds before he gets squashed - I call it karma... :lol

I made a clip of it, and if anyone wants to render it, be my guest: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=9633115&player=DXLR8R

Shake Appeal said:

Yea pretty much. Even when the guy gets double teamed by AL's they can't do shit.

The argument I could see, would be that AL means that the guy shooting loses a lot of satisfaction for getting that clean headshot, then the guy who Armour Locked dies anyway, but it's just not quite as satisfying. That video shows that AL is pretty well balanced, but might not be enjoyable for some people.

I dunno, if I'd trade getting that back for being able to cock block sword guys, reflect rockets, stop a ghost or survive the perfect nade storm. You're mileage may vary though.

chess

PsychoRaven said:
Yup. That's what I'm seeing too. Evidence is actually supposed to support your case not contradict it.

It show's exactly why competitive halo gameplay is dead. I never said anything about players not dieing after using armor lock. This GAMEPLAY is not competive nor halo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom