• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
The sun machine is coming down
And we're gonna have a party

This wont change much im afraid

His actions towards Russia will be heavily observed from now on. Every time he makes a Pro-Putin decision (especially w/ regard to Ukraine or NATO) it will encourage people to think that all allegations - while unverifiable - must be true.

WTF
C12KT-1W8AIRicc.jpg:large

Please don't kink shame.

slider

The document is marked conf/sensitive source. Not sure where that scales in the US. But if it was something like "for your eyes only" (i.e. if the sources were explicitly identifiable) someone would have some explaining to do.

Raven117

Interesting....

Anybody catch the reference to Jill Stein on page 15?

As for the "acts" as stated earlier...Unless it was illegal...wont matter to his base.

Interesting that they thought the email "leak" was not very effective. (In a way, it kinda wasn't).

What is most concerning is the information that flowed "both ways." What was the Trump campaign sending to the Kremlin. The report keeps saying Russian oilgarchs of famlies in the U.S., but that's it? I dunno.

The dealings with Cohen and Manafort are exceedingly troubling as well.

This is about to get all Jay Edgar Hoover on this shit.

Who knows if this is verified...and really...we wont know.

Donald Trump's probably going to tweet out that this is fake news and blame Obama or the dems or something like that and then follow it up the next day about how we really should be using those nukes we have generating more controversy than this.

Kusagari

It's really curious how we keep hearing Russia being in contact with Trump since 2011 because we've heard for years now that Trump seriously considered a 2012 run.

It matches up perfectly.

I can buy the original CNN story, but I'm finding it hard to buy this document that's on buzzfeed. It's just too incredible.

Take out the golden shower stuff, okay? Okay. Does any of that sound that outrageous really? When you consider the incredibly soft stance Trump has had about Russia, his bashing of NATO, his business ties with Russia, his campaign manage who had ties to Russia, etc. Honestly, nothing in that report seems overly incredible based on how Trump ran his campaign.

Any thoughts or opinions from our resident Trump voters?

Lol, of course not. They're all cowards when it comes to topics that are damming to Trump in some way.

RPGCrazied

Know wonder Trump is so loving on Putin. They have videos of him watching people peeing on each other??? That man is messed up.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Interesting....

Anybody catch the reference to Jill Stein on page 15?

As for the "acts" as stated earlier...Unless it was illegal...wont matter to his base.

Interesting that they thought the email "leak" was not very effective. (In a way, it kinda wasn't).

What is most concerning is the information that flowed "both ways." What was the Trump campaign sending to the Kremlin. The report keeps saying Russian oilgarchs of famlies in the U.S., but that's it? I dunno.

The dealings with Cohen and Manafort are exceedingly troubling as well.

This is about to get all Jay Edgar Hoover on this shit.

This report actually alleges treason on the part of Trump's team, it says they passed info on Russian oligarchs in the US to Putin and they were in communication during the campaign. That they were getting intel on Trump's political rivals from Putin. Also that they had more than just a hand in the DNC hack.

There's also the bribery, but that's only a single mention.

If the stuff in this report is ever proven...

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

We all live in a yellow submarine
A yellow submarine
A yellow submarine

teiresias

WOW

How did I miss this? What the fuck is happening?

Frankly, Trump's actual behavior in this case is the least of the trouble in this document. The instances of literally selling future foreign policy decisions in exchange for electoral help from Russia are heinous and traitorous.

Boke1879

Unless verified, I don't see how it's anything other than he said she said. Everything that's out there seems to include that asterisk

Why not? The intelligence community gave these reports as well. A lot of this lines up with what we've seen publicly suggested by Trump.

If anything his pro Russian stances are going to get a lot more scrutiny.

Weiss

Banned
Okay so this will be enough right? Has any president in history gotten in this much shit before he got into the fucking office?

Can't believe I am typing this... But if this report is real...

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

Fuck Trump and the people that voted for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom