• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItIsOkBro

trump-drinking.png

this shit is gonna follow him around for the rest of his life, regardless of verification. It's all out there now and seemingly more people are actually paying attention.

Guys the golden shower thing is humiliating, but the thing about giving the FSB information about Russian families living in the US is criminal.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
That's what I thought. It's just the thread was started 2 hours ago and in the news media that's a lifetime.

Hard story to prove honestly. CNN has first dibs since they broke it most likely and everyone is trying to confirm it. Chances are everyone is waiting a bit till after Obama's speech then everyone will be reporting it non stop.

Because it is going to be impossible by the time he has any power to leverage him to real benefit for Russia, like having the sanctions softened. The other main goal here is to destabilize the US, which is just as easily accomplished by wrecking the transition to a new President.

I suppose

I mean if you are Obama how the hell you handle the speech in an hour? Like really this is blowing up fast.

He'll ignore it. If somebody asks about it, he'll say that he trusts the FBI and CIA to handle any such reports, but he cannot confirm or deny any such report at this time. If he ties himself to these investigations in the slightest, it will raise a lot of doubt. There is absolutely no benefit to him acknowledging this situation.

Buzzfeed might be in some shit here. That report is really confidential. Not to be discussed. NYT points out its a felony. They are heroes for doing it, that is if my understanding of this all is correct.

I think you're confusing two separate things here. The report on Russian interference in the election, which has a two-page synopsis at the end, is indeed classified.

The collection of memos that Buzzfeed published, which the above report allegedly references in an appended synopsis, was not even produced by the intelligence agencies. I don't see how it could be classified.

edit: oh i'm hella late cause I was checkin' my sources, my bad

Tregard

Soothsayer
Even if all of this turns out to be a completely unverifiable mess, the "hooker piss" line will stick. That will be Trump's equivalent to David Cameron's pig. Something taboo and outrageous that can be used as a slighted attack by the masses.

it doesn't matter if the shower was on him or in front of him...he's a germophobe and if you know anything about germophobes they wouldn't even be in the same room with ppl doing some shit like that. Nor be in the same room with a bunch of dirty prostitutes...story is straight fake just like pizzagate. Hell story is coming from a a former British intelligence official anyways. It's fake. CNN is about to go down with all their nonsense they been reporting lately.

This is a pretty good point. He is definitely a germophobe

edit: ok I'm smelling a lot of bullshit here now hahahaha

it doesn't matter if the shower was on him or in front of him...he's a germophobe and if you know anything about germophobes they wouldn't even be in the same room with ppl doing some shit like that. Nor be in the same room with a bunch of dirty prostitutes...story is straight fake just like pizzagate. Hell story is coming from a a former British intelligence official anyways. It's fake. CNN is about to go down with all their nonsense they been reporting lately.

5 stages of grief: Denial.

Her emails though...

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Well played Russia. First help America elect a totally incompetent dirtbag, next help undermine that incompetent dirtbag with all the goods on him.
I mean, I would feel sorry for you America, but it was obvious like a fucking cartoon. The man's presidental campaign should have ended the moment he clapped his way down that escalator.

(I still feel sorry, and could punch a whole through the wall)

Can someone explain what's the point of cultivating him for 5 years given the fact that he was considered to be a joker candidate at the very beginning? Of course his value understandably became greater after he slowly started to look like he had some amount of real chance.

So wouldn't this mean that they have been cultivating other possible candidates for the same purpose and Trump is the only one who was successfully able to go the farthest?

This is how Russia works. They have been cultivating joker candidates for years. They have been promoting both of the third parties in the U.S. for years...

Ploid 3.0

I thought we already heard about the back and forth with trump people and Russia. The Emails seemed more important though. Everything rolled off Trump's back, because he tells it like it is or something.

TyrantII

The GOP has pushed independent prosecutors on Democrats for far less damning things.

The Democrats and McCain/Graham need to go nuclear on this.

Deepwater

There were already many verified trump ties to Russia outside of this report, which should have been grounds for criminal/treason investigation even before 11/4.

Some interesting parts were the alleged DNC moles that were colluding with the Trump campaign to smear Clinton, and the allegation that Russia has been working to elect Trump for more than half a decade.

Putin plays the long game, it seems.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Ok, the hentai bit is too much. This is "fake news" planted by Trump trolls to make us look stupid, isn't it? There's no way. C'mon.

But please tho

EDIT: NVM lol

I have a bad feeling about this. If this report comes out as an elaborate fake, you can probably imagine how the right will use it against the left for any future criticisms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom